[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negan appreciation thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Negan appreciation thread.
>>
>>67945724
Wow. I hadn't realized how shit the art in TWD was.
>>
>>67945724
>ssshk
>nothing personal, kid

What did Cuckman mean by this
>>
>>67945724
So he's headed back to Alexandria, it looks like?
>>
>>67945808
He's going to meet the Whisperers, no?
>>
>>67945724
Context:
>Negan gets imprisoned by Rick after he loses the war. Two years later, a new threat of people who wear zombie skins emerges and blows the fuck out of all the communities by killing a bunch of important people. Among those was the mom of the kid who Negan killed in that pic. Rick had killed the kid's dad prior to all this starting. So the kid releases Negan from the cell in the hopes of exacerbating the conflict between Rick's group and the skinwalkers. Negan learns of this and with his own fucked up moral code decides to kill the kid because he has his own plans.
>>
>>67945886
It's anyone's guess, I suppose.
>>
File: neggan9.png (203 KB, 1027x667) Image search: [Google]
neggan9.png
203 KB, 1027x667
Negan is to pure for twd
>>
>>67945808
Nope, look at the posts on pg 22 of that

He keeps going.

I'd actually prefer if he went back to Alexandria and became one of them though, I have a feeling he'd be a lot more interesting as a good guy by this point than just being a bad guy again
>>
>>67945936
I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a new issue than I was for this one.

Hope things keep getting good.
>>
>>67945992
>>67945954

Damn straight.

I can't imagine he can just go back to the Saviors and expect shit will be chill.
>>
>>67945954
Well negan literally did nothing wrong. Rick killled like 8 of his men and he killed ONE in return. That's a pretty nice move for a "bad guy" Manpower means everything. Negan also got swayed when Rick tried to use logic and reason with him. If rick just had asked to see negan in person and tell him why all of the compounds would get the optimal amount goods and weapons and how they could work together to create a strong community nothing bad would have happened. But rick "pull the trigger on every wigger" had to fuck thangs up
>>
>>67946072
Not to mention that
>negan returns to saviors
>becomes leader again
>attacks alexandria
>alexandria initially BTFO
>then overcome adversity and BTFO saviors
>rick kills/imprisons negan
would be just All Out War 2: Negan Boogaloo, and totally shit
>>
>Rick defeats Negan

Oh what a surprise
>>
File: 1459147093321.jpg (214 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459147093321.jpg
214 KB, 800x820
>>
File: great writing.png (346 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
great writing.png
346 KB, 435x750
haha nega is my favorite character hes so funny and dark the comics are soooo deep
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.