[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just happy that she's still alive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (654 KB, 2000x2667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
654 KB, 2000x2667
I'm just happy that she's still alive.
>>
I want to make tender, sweaty ass love to Carol.
>>
>>67944124
She's the only good thing in that entire shit show.
>>
>>67944200
Negan is the only good stuff.
>>
>ywn have Carol choke you out with her thighs

Name 1 (one) reason to live.
>>
File: rick2.gif (423 KB, 250x365) Image search: [Google]
rick2.gif
423 KB, 250x365
>>67944265
>tfw i feel the same about Rick
>>
>>67944250
negan can't even finish off a kill...

at least the show had the balls to let the governor actually kill someone

inside source says that negan actually just hits the person over the head once and the rest is body shots and doesn't kill the person..just hurts them badly
>>
File: live4memes.jpg (57 KB, 433x960) Image search: [Google]
live4memes.jpg
57 KB, 433x960
>>67944265
>>
>>67944436
>hits the person over the head once and the rest is body shots and doesn't kill the person..just hurts them badly
Jesus Christ I hope not.
>>
>>67944436
Jfc you can't base your opinion on some shitty "inside sorce" and five minutes of what's shown to us of negan. Wait until the next season starts and then start bitching
>>
>>67944305
Fag
>>
>>67945411
Take your hate to another site friend, 4chan is pro social justice. If you don't like that, then there's the door.
>>
>>67944305
>ywn have Rick try to choke you with those red shorts ;_;
>>
>>67945478
>>67946854
Faggots
>>
>>67944436
you don't need inside sources to tell you that

he says specifically in the show that he doesn't plan on killing anyone, that he is only going to punish them by beating one of them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.