[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Jobs with real gravitas go to people that are physically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>"Jobs with real gravitas go to people that are physically right for them and that’s the end of the story. How many roles are out there for the gorgeous, f------, gown-wearing eight-foot model? When meaty roles come through, I’ve been in the room and pretty people get turned away first," the South African beauty told British GQ.

Do you believe her /tv/? Should the best acting roles go to gross ass uggo actors?
>>
>>67940998

But Monster..
>>
BLACKED when?
>>
She'd need to spend 4 hours every day in make-up if she wants to look like a regular person.
>>
>South African
But she's white
>>
WE TOTALLY NEEDED THIS THREAD AGAIN BRO

WE HATE WOMEN AMIRITE?!?
>>
>>67941055

never, she's a white South African, she sees them as barely human
>>
>>67940998
Ugly women should be allowed on screen no matter the role
>>
>>67941068
There's a lot of white people in South Africa.
Over 20% actually.
>>
>>67940998

More like because she can't act, she was fucking terrible in Fury Road, like she was reading off cue cards
>>
>>67941184
>>67941068
we used to own the place, remember?
>>
>>67940998
what the hell is a gravita?
a preggo?
>>
Tell it to men who have to shovel your shit for their living, you spoiled cunt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.