[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW Ramsay Snow is given Jaime Lannister's redemption a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: reek.gif (2 MB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
reek.gif
2 MB, 245x350
TFW Ramsay Snow is given Jaime Lannister's redemption arc in Season 6

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/06/game-thrones-ramsay-iwan-rheon-season-6?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
>>
>>67939528
Well he lost more than a hand for it.
>>
He deserves it way more than that blond headed cunt
>>
>>67939548

That was Theon, honey.

We're talking about Ramsay.
>>
I will fucking riot
>>
>>67939573
Ramsay lost 20 good men.
>>
This better be poorly crafted bait
>>
can't wait for stannis to smash bolton shits

in the books
>>
Sick of this Ramsay faggot, would much see Victarion and Euron in the Iron Isles. Here's hoping Euron wrecks everyone's shit in S6, though I think they fuck this show in the worst way this year.
>>
File: Ottis_Toole.jpg (149 KB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
Ottis_Toole.jpg
149 KB, 280x420
I am so tired of the sexy serial killer trope.

This is what most serial killers look like - hicks with bad teeth and an IQ of 80.
>>
File: sadramsayinsnow.png (1 MB, 810x537) Image search: [Google]
sadramsayinsnow.png
1 MB, 810x537
Ramsay is a deeply sympathetic character.

Look at all he will suffer in the upcoming season:

- Lost qt 3.14 queen in da norf
- lost based manservant, may have to deal with less than perfect manscaping while in the field
- running shirtless into battle will never be the same again
- father likely to regret raping his mother
- may lose inheritance to chubby Freyspawn
- mourning Murderfu, whose ten-year old boy ass was the stuff of legends (our blades are sharp, but our hipbones are sharper)
- missed opportunity to troll autists everywhere by killing Stannis

did I miss anything?
>>
That could mean anything. He's irredeemable.
>>
>>67939797
>an IQ of 80
Serial killers usually tend to be smart sociopaths because y'know, they don't leave evidence around and stack up body counts while police has no clue who's doing it.
>>
>>67939528
>Jon Snow is given Stannis Northern plot

fuck D&D
>>
>>67940689
Is this bait or are you stupid
>>
>ramsay
>getting redeemed

Kek, no way in hell.
>>
>>67939528
But Jaime is going to the Riverlands this season. He still gets his redemption arc.
>>
>>67940763
Great response
>>
>>67940689
>He fell for the socioptahs are real meme

Faggot, there's nothing smart or mentally wrong with most seriel killers, they're almost always people who've never faced consequences and thought they could get away with crimes.
>>
>>67940689

Some times that's true. Don't underestimate the incompetence and indifference of the police, however. You don't always have to be a master criminal to get away with a lot for a long time, particularly if you target people nobody gives a shit about.
>>
>>67940689

That is a common misconception.

Sociopaths, yes. Smart, no. I did long research project on this topic.

I've also worked in locked wards with sociopathic murderers.

The media likes to play it up like they are all Hannibal Lecter, that it takes some charismatic genius to murder people and hide bodies and evade law enforcement. The sad truth is, it doesn't. That idea makes for entertaining movies and television shows, at least.

Most of these guys are borderline retarded, some have significant deficits. All are just brutes. Even the ones like Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer were deeply dysfunctional in ways that made it difficult for them to hold steady jobs or maintain a social life. They might charm somebody desperate, a young hitchhiker or a prostitute, for twenty or thirty minutes, but in the end they relied on a hammer, saw, bleach, and hefty bags to get the job done, not their wits.

When the media depicts serial murderers as villainous masterminds, it makes the whole things easier to swallow for the scared public. It makes them feel like they are a worthy oppnent that has to be outsmarted, and not like a prey animal who can easily be taken down by someone who is just a little meaner and more committed that the average son of a bitch.
>>
>>67940811

D&D have said they aren't redeeming Jaime, they hate his character and didn't like his arc in the books
>>
>>67941088
Surely you jest, my fellow /tv/ poster.
>>
>>67941088

well shit, what will Jaime be doing in the Riverlands?
>>
There's nothing in there that even implies that, just said we'll see new sides of Ramsey. One of those sides could be scared little bitch.

>>67941088
>they hate his character
>didn't like his arc
>hate stannis
>didn't like his arc
>shit all over brienne and fuck her shit up
>shit all over bronn
>shit all over the hound
>shit all over the nights watch

What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Why even bother adapting the show in the first place? Was the Red Wedding the only thing they cared about?
>>
>>67941088
>it's another "I can't tell if I'm being rused or if D&D have reached a new level of retardation" post
>>
>>67941167
from what the trailers and leaks have seemed to indicate

>"badass" HURRR WE'RE GONNA KILL EM ALL CERSEI revenge plot
>still being Cersei's bitch
>>
At what point do you think that D&D got so full of themselves that they thought that whatever they wrote was superior to whatever George RR Martin could?
>>
>>67941207

It was in some interviews from an earlier season. Season 2, I think? The one where Jaime kills his cousin to escape the Stark camp.
>>
Who cares. They've already fucked up the 2nd half of what's been written beyond all repair, excluding a ton of awesome characters for the sake of grey worm fugging dany's handmaiden with his imaginary cock. There hasn't been ANY reason to be hyped about this shit for years.
>>
>>67941486

Yeah, I buy that the writing of the show is pretty much shot.

But the fact that they would take a character like Ramsay and try to make him sympathetic just seems nonsensical to me.
>>
>>67940689
That misconception gets spread due to the fact that most murder cases that aren't immediately obvious tend to take a while to solve, meaning that a person will have time to strike again before the he gets caught, and a serial killer would tend to take the opportunity to do so.
Add in police fuck ups, misleading evidence, people claiming to be eyewitnesses or even the murderer fucking their case up (as famously happened in the Yorkshire Ripper case), and you have a guy with pretty much free reign to act before the police get their shit together.
>>
>>67941054
good post
>>
>>67939528
He's not, they're going to give him daddy issues and have him wind up killing Roose.
>>
Does anyone have that pic of the thread of "Bad Pussy, Dabid!" and the idea crayon?
>>
>>67941672
That wasn't funny when it was posted, nor when it was spammed endlessly and it's not funny now
>>
>>67941404

Everything after Season 1, pretty much. A new team was called in to rewrite their first season scripts.

After that they were given mor eleeway.

Their original pilot was described as "disastrous"

http://watchersonthewall.com/podcast-reveals-new-info-about-game-of-thrones-disastrous-unaired-pilot/
>>
File: article_post_width_redskull1.jpg (55 KB, 609x618) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_redskull1.jpg
55 KB, 609x618
At first from the thumb I thought you were posting early pics of the Red Skulk Guy. I was mistaken.
>>
>>67941762
>showed the death of Jon Arryn

What a couple of out of touch retards. So right off the bat they were trying to cram in as much OC as they could. I can only imagine what else they butchered in the pilot. Funny to think that the show would have died if they had the creative control they have now, at the beginning.
>>
File: game of thrones adaptation.png (107 KB, 847x637) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones adaptation.png
107 KB, 847x637
>>67941672
just as funny now as when it was posted, and still funny despite being spammed endlessly!
>>
>>67941609

truth
>>
>>67941651

That is popular theory among book readers as well.

Or Roose murders Ramsay.
>>
>Game of Thrones will never be good again

I honestly want Season 6 to be a train wreck where the normies really start shitting on D&Ds weak writing.
>>
>>67942415
What predictions do you have?

>The good (if applicable)
>The bad
>The hilariously bad
>The mind meltingly terrible that reminds you how D&D, despite all projections to the contrary, haven't hit rock bottom yet
>>
File: gaghrsh.jpg (40 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
gaghrsh.jpg
40 KB, 590x350
>We will never see Stannis use the nightlamp strategy against the Frey forces
>We will never see Stannis crush the Bolton's take Winterfell and save the North
>We will never see Stannis sacrifice everything in a final stand against the others

Why are we here senpai?
>>
>>67941167
the same he did in dorne
nothing
>>
File: 142356321.jpg (184 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
142356321.jpg
184 KB, 679x960
>>67941900
>ramsay could probably do it with about 20 good men, he knows the land

every time
>>
>>67943248
>Why are we here senpai?
gementes et flentes
in hac lacrimarum valle
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.