[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Sheryl Sandberg May Be the Answer to Disney's CEO Search
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: sandkike.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sandkike.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>Following the Monday resignation of COO Tom Staggs, the top internal candidate to succeed Bob Iger when his contract expires in June 2018, industry and Wall Street observers predicted a tricky search process. Highlighting the difficulties for anyone tasked with taking over a big company with businesses in multiple fields, one executive search veteran said the fact that Iger leaves big shoes to fill creates an additional headache for the company. But he said that Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, who has been sitting on Disney's board since 2010 and whose name was immediately mentioned as a possible Iger successor on Monday should the CEO not extend his tenure again as some suggest may happen, could be the solution.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/why-sheryl-sandberg-may-be-881220

StarCucks and capeshit fans will get cucked even harder.
>>
A Jewess?
>>
>>67935841
I'd CIA in her CEO if you know what I mean
>>
>tom staggs
That doesn't sound very jewish. Why did /tv/ lie to me?
>>
>>67935841
>Sandberg
>>
RIP Marvel. RIP new Star Wars. RIP Pixar.
>>
>Sandberg

ahahahaha

It is all coming to an end folks
>>
>>67935841
>Sandberg
>>
>44% of your revenue is from television
>ESPN is failing and more people are cutting cable
>disney world fired their employees to hire people on h1 visas for cheaper
Tbh no sane person should take this job
>>
The lady who got her position in Facebook by the sheer coincidence of popping out of the same vagina Mark Zuckerjew did? Of course she's qualified! It's not like she openly bragged - in her own autobiography - about spending all day at work posting updates about her baby, so much so that her underlings felt it necessary to speak up about it.
>>
>>67937321
They're also focusing on getting cheap labor from college students and calling it an internship instead of hiring full time employees
>>
>>67935841
Jewish privilege
>>
Now she will finally have the power to 'ban bossy' as she attempted and hilariously failed at some years ago.
>>
>>67936246
are you implying the jews havent been controlling Disney for decades already?
>>
>>67935841
What exactly is so great about her?
>>
>Sheryl Sandberg, who has been sitting on Disney's board since 2010

She just banged a billionaire and got his millions. Why isn't Steve Job's widow asked to be CEO she has most amount of Disney shares? She's just as qualified as Sandberg
>>
File: 1429110940132.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1429110940132.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>67935841

>putting a woman in charge is sure to fix everything because of reasons
>I'm not a sexist but I revile men at every opportunity
>>
>>67938071
wew
>>
>>67938106

>I spend more money on shoes than you make in a year and now I'm going to lecture you on privilege!
>why aren't you listening to meeee?
>my soggy knees!
>>
>>67935841
>mfw they were right again
>>
>>67935841
>Sandberg

Walt must be spinning in his cryogenic pod.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.