[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>releases in july
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: resurgence2-jpg.jpg (112 KB, 558x568) Image search: [Google]
resurgence2-jpg.jpg
112 KB, 558x568
still no trailer, why you do this TOHO?
>>
>>67934619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCOSFZG9-KQ
>>
whats that beef wellington looking godzilla lol
>>
I keep forgetting it exists but I'm excited.
>>
>>67934690
A teaser isn't a trailer m8
>>
>>67934619
JUST
>>
>>67934762
implying he won't regenerate, it's one of his abilities anon
>>
File: 1449688577187.png (273 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1449688577187.png
273 KB, 624x480
>>67934619
Masterful marketing by Anno-San. I'm so hype even the thought of getting a mere trailer for this movie has me excited.

>>67934762
FORCE MY MEMES UP BECAUSE I GOT TO /tv TOO LATE FOR BANEPOSTING BUT IF WE MAKE THIS A THING I CAN SAY I WAS A PART OF SOMETHING THAT STUCK AND FEEL LIKE I BELONG HERE
>>
>add a bunch of Biblical metaphors and references
>music video-tier cinematography
>shitty stories and dialog
Is Anno the Japanese version of Snyder?
>>
File: 1457307787871.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457307787871.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>67935466
I know that it'll have all those things and I still can't wait
>>
>>67935466
The movie's not out yet and there's almost nothing biblical about Anno's work, aside from a couple of names in Eva as window-dressing.

Anno's a painfully self-aware neurotic shut-in who hates the world almost as much as he does himself, but can pull off very slick direction. He also tends to spin out of control and work directly via emotion if given creative control of a project. I don't really know what an American equivalent to that is.

Shinji Aramaki is probably more like the Japanese Snyder, with elements of Michael Bay thrown in on top.
>>
>be toho
>hire famous anime dude to do godzilla based on the fact that he liked godzilla
>never seen work
>he turns it into some horrific cluster
This is gonna be bad
>>
>>67937006

who cares anymore? money matters most.
>>
>>67937128
I just hope for the inevitable sequel they get own of the actual good godzilla directors back to clean up the mess
>>
>>67934619
LOOK AT THE TOPE OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>67937489
LOOK AT HIS ARMS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.