[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this for the first time. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
About to watch this for the first time. What should I expect?
>>
>>67934105
the comic with audio
>>
>>67934158

We are not on /co/ pal. I watch movies and don't indulge in that degenerate manchild crap
>>
>>67934196
He's right. Only the movie hasnt the great appendixes nor the paralelism with the dark pirate tale.
>>
>>67934196
>>>/co/
its capeshit it belongs there
>>
>>67934105

Unsatisfactory shitty ending and good music
>>
>>67934105
absolutely terrible acting, out of place music, shitty action, mixed into a plot that zack snyder just cut and copied from the comic book and he didn't realize it did not translate to the screen well

basically a 4/10 piece of shit with very few redeeming factors. read the comic and ignore the movie.
>>
The film that started true kino
>>
>>67934105
A piece of trash, Snyder was never good.
>>
A god tier film with deep philosophical and political exploration.
>>
>>67934105
MMMMMM BOYS
>>
>>67934105
PURE KINO
>>
>>67934196
Pussy
>>
A cool movie for a rainy day.
>>
>>67934196
Watchmen is considered to be one of the best novels of it's decade and the fact that you haven't read it is a shame but nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>67934105
At least one new capefu
>>
>>67934105

WATCH THE DC.
>>
>>67934535
>you
>>
>>67934105

BIG
BLUE
DICK
>>
10/10 Capkino.
>>
>>67934105
Shitty movie with the typical Snyder scenes
>>
>>67934535
basically this
>>
Make sure you're watching the director's cut.

Expect a slow build-up and exploration of all the characters, once you get through that it starts getting really good and picks up the pace to a great finish.
>>
>>67934105
get a diaper because you're gonna crap your pants
>>
>>67934105
gayness
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.