[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows you should have dropped sooner.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: p12386684_b_v8_aa.jpg (425 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p12386684_b_v8_aa.jpg
425 KB, 960x1440
ITT: Shows you should have dropped sooner.
>>
>>67933690

Arrow since Season 3
>>
File: Flaked.jpg (122 KB, 662x384) Image search: [Google]
Flaked.jpg
122 KB, 662x384
>>
I don't know if it counts but after episode for of The Pacific I dropped it never gave it another chance.
>>
there was so much fucking cuckolding. at least in the Brit version
>>
>>67933749

Dropped after the first episode. Not sure what kept you going.
>>
>>67933690
i watch for emmy rossum <3 :3
>>
>>67933749

Why didn't you do it? The first episode was bad as fuck
>>
Game of Thrones.

Even after 3 Seasons I felt I should've dropped out sooner.
>>
File: Master-of-None.jpg (151 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Master-of-None.jpg
151 KB, 660x371
>>67933839
>>67933870
Nothing else to watch, the lead wasn't brown.
>>
>>67933788

What do you mean?
>>
Dropped Walking Dead last year halfway through the Governor/prison arch. Should I pick it up again? I feel like the new seasons have all the bait LOST had without any of the payoff
>>
File: dex.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>67933690
I got out before the end of Season 3. And I don't think I saw every episode of 1 & definitely not all eps of 2. But based on what I've read about the show since, yeesh.

I bailed on Lost early, too. But I was a fan who was more into the mystery of the island and unexplained stuff... I even checked in during that last season when they were saying "All will be revealed" and promising that questions would be answered. Fuck that ending. (Don't worry, I realize who people who knew it was about the characters and not -the island- and who actually liked all the characters loved that ending. Seems strange to me, but I get it.)

Why DO people wait so long to drop a show they like when they start not liking it? or when it drops in quality of some kind??
>>
>>67935404
forgot to uncheck spoiler box
>>
>>67933690
I dropped it at season 4, I think it was a good choice.

Also, I dropped Sense8 on episode 7. Should've done it on first episode, desu
>>
>>67935404
aand this
>I got out before the end of Season 3. And I don't think I saw every episode of 1 & definitely not all eps of 2. But based on what I've read about the show since, yeesh.

was about Dexter. Not Shameless.
>>
Dropped GoT at season 3, TWD at season 3, Dexter at season 6.
There's probably others but those feel like the most notable in terms of how fucking terrible they are.
Can't believe I even bothered with any of them.
>>
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
>>
>>67935493
you're a mess
>>
>>67935503
TWD and GoT 1st seasons were great
>>
>>67933690
I keep watching for Emmy but damn this show needs to end. I wish Frank would just die already.
>>
i don't really watch tv anymore
and i don't really /tv/ anymore either

real life is ok but i've been stuck in the same bars for awhile and the plot isn't really moving
i have a new job coming up in a new setting though, looking forward to that
>>
>>67935541
What about character development?
>>
>>67935404
Even at the end of its run, I still got some decent keks every episode of Dexter which made it better than most shows. And there wasn't much on when I was watching it to replace it, so I just watched it through. Of course, I watched it a couple years after it originally aired which makes getting through worse episodes easier since I'm wasn't waiting week to week for episodes.
>>
File: urawesome.jpg (9 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
urawesome.jpg
9 KB, 267x200
>>67935514
desu, thank you. I really am. (majorly sleep deprived. got 10 /tv/ threads and a /wsr/ ylyl thread right now. FML)

P.S. done posting and lurking till asleep. don't want to have fucking captcha nightmares.
>>
>>67935619
its hard to say, there's certainly been some big changes but also old habits, back with a vengeance.

its looking like this new job comes with a nice pacing shake up, new timeslot too. we'll see where it goes
>>
Dexter, Weeds, Nurse Jackie
>>
>>67936563
The holy trinity of D R O P P E D
>>
>>67936563
Weeds 1-3 were so good.
>>
>>67935404

Sticking around was worth it for the laughs in the last few seasons and the godly /tv/ threads during the finale.
>>
Is this a show about drunken old man fucking 9/10 hotties for some reason?
>>
File: Idiotsitter-744.jpg (127 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Idiotsitter-744.jpg
127 KB, 900x506
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.