[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched "The Babadook" what are other horror movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Just watched "The Babadook" what are other horror movies that don't depend completely on jump scares?
>>
It follows

the movie gets a lot of hate on 4chan but it's pretty good
>>
The Babadook is one of the very worst movies of the decade so far. If you were tricked into enjoying it then try other shilled indie horrors like The Witch and It Follows.
>>
>>67932555
>the movie gets a lot of hate on 4chan but it's pretty good
Why would you hate it?

>>67932563
What makes it bad?
>>
>>67932563
>le shill meme
ebin
>>
>>67932555
quite the opposite. i think the babadook gets a lot of hate and it follows is praised. i hated the babadook, but even moreso, i hated the shit autistic kid in it. fucking screaming piece of shit would have gotten smacked 10 times over.
>>
The Shinning is another one i remember being similar.
>>
>>67932497
mostly old horror movies that actually rely on psychological horror
>>
>>67932604
Nobody even rise to the reddit marketers and engage with their dogshit.

Anybody who praises the babadook or it follows on this board is lying to you. No exceptions.
>>
>>67932497
Every horror film made before Scream.
>>
>>67932641
You still didn't give any reasons beside "le reddit meymeyxddd".
>>
Most of them. You should watch more horror.
>>
>>67932641
no agency is its right mind would even bother to address a bunch of tryhard "patrician" neckbeards on 4chan
>>
>>67932626
Both are rightfully hated by all non-shills.
>i hated the shit autistic kid in it. fucking screaming piece of shit would have gotten smacked 10 times over.
inb4 "but le that's da point"
>>
>>67932758
>inb4 "but le that's da point"
Well, it is.
>>
>>67932844

You shills are so predictable.
>>
>>67932871
Pointing out obvious plot points makes you a shill?
Maybe you are stressed out because there isn't a comics based movie coming out in the next months?
>>
>>67932957
Reddit indie horror is the only thing that's even worse than capeshit. Nice try.
>>
>>67933049
>le reddit meymey
Again this? this is all the resource you have to discredit the movie?
>>
>>67932641
Good argument, you convinced me.
>>
Lake Mungo!!!!
>>
>>67933672
STOP WITH THE SHILLED DOGSHIT

>le phone video spooky face
>>
>>67933688
it's fridge horror anon
you pleb- it sticks with you after, not initially
other good non-jumpscares:
Pontypool
Houseofwax 1953
the blob- original and remake
the omen
the invisible man 1933
and carnival of souls
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.