[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Prometheus 2 >Find engineer home world >find out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9
File: 45345745.jpg (55 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
45345745.jpg
55 KB, 600x324
>Prometheus 2
>Find engineer home world
>find out there are bigger threats to them then we previously thought
>the black goo was made to eradicate The predators
>>
>>67932314
>Prometheus 2
>is actually just Prometheus 1 done fucking right
all I want famalam.
>>
I love Prometheus and there's nothing you can do to change my mind. The key is to treat it like it's not actually a prequel to Alien
>>
>>67932314

>tfw I loved Prometheus 1's world building
>tfw I truly think Prometheus 2 will be shit because it'll be full of quips and 'funny' moments to appeal critics and plebs who didn't like the first one
>>
>>67932477
But thats not possible without ignoring pretty much the entire film
>>
>>67932477
Even if it wasn't, it's still a story of the world's largest corporation assembling a group of morons to do shit badly.
>>
>>67932567

See, that's the thing: it was Weyland's last dying grasp at cheating death. Probably organized in a fit of panic.

It wasn't some enormous corporate expedition.
>>
>>67932444
Wanna bet how many characters they expect us to care for this time around? Im gonna say at least 12 but no more than 20.
The whole movie will be at least as bad as Prometheus. Possibly on Alien 4 levels.
>>
>>67932636
He picked retards to do expert's jobs.
>>
>>67932636
>>67932477
It was a garbage film, bro. Weyland was not a moron, but he sure hired idiots. "Oh, there are no toxins our equipment can detect, let's just take our helmets off" is something no remotely intelligent or trained individual could possibly think of doing. It goes on and on.
>>
>>67932694
yea that was weird, i think it was more of an excuse for the actors to not have those helmets on
and be possible setup for a conflict that never happened
>>
>>67932314

One of the biggest faults of this movie is that they made the Engineer a hulking monster that just smashes people.

It would of been much more interesting if the Weyland and the other humans had to justify the human races existence to the wise demi-god race that created them and now wants to destroy them.
>>
>>67932694
Almost all of the criticism for Prometheus is that the characters behaved stupidly. Which isn't a criticism of the film, it's a criticism of the characters.

And maybe that's the point of the movie. Humanity's stupidity was the cause of the Engineers' interrupted wrath. And it was the cause of the re-awakenking of the same.
>>
I'm a huge fan of both Prometheus and the first Alien. never cared for the sequels, they are more monster movies than space thrillers.
>>
>>67932314
Considering The Martian was such a shit tier mediocre film by unbased Ridley, we can only hope Prometheus 2 will be decent..
>>
>>67932686
Weyland paid for it all, he chose people who were excited, and or easy to manipulate (Ohhhh muh alien ancestors, ohhh easy money) cause it was a personal mission he pretty much knew they were all expendable, abs assumed they would die, but hopefully be helpfull.
>>
>>67932969

This, me too.
>>
>>67932952
>Which isn't a criticism of the film, it's a criticism of the characters.
Are you being serious? Is this a troll? This is indescribably retarded. I refuse to answer seriously.
>>
>>67933004
I'm sorry you didn't get the Space Marines v Baby Aliens movie you were hoping for.
>>
>>67932952
The characters are part of the film, thus criticising them is criticising the retarded choices of the film.

You are in essence saying 'they need to act retarded, the plot demand it'. You realise that's not a defence right? If anything its the crux of the fucking problem.
>>
>>67932952
Not just that but the characters in Alien did some pretty stupid shit too.
>>
>>67933079
What's wrong with a movie about stupid people fucking things up?
>>
>>67933097
They were space truckers, not HAND PICKED SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD

>>67933176
See capitalised text above
>>
>>67933176
It's not engaging to see stupid people who can't figure out how to not hammer nails into their eyeballs. When the answer is obvious, and you're frustrated they don't just fucking stop hammering nails into their eyeballs, how can I enjoy it? Being irritated by retards is not entertaining.

It's also too fucking easy. "We need the good guy to get caught by the bad guy, let's just make him forget how to walk and trip over his own feet for no reason" gets real old real fuckin' fast.
>>
>>67933225
There's no evidence that any of them were experts in their field except for the two anthropologists. You just assume they're all "top of their field," when the biologist and the geologist clearly aren't.

These are all people who agreed to a job without knowing anything about it. Think about that.
>>
>>67933176
Would you find a movie about idiots who keep getting run over by trains because they choose to have a picnic right on the tracks cool? Would you think it's ever so cleverly written, or of high quality, or writing deserving of praise, that they, yet again, decide to hunker down right there on the tracks? No. Because that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>67932952
>(You)
>>
>>67932952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-GV46SUcWs
>>
>>67933323
It depends. If the movie was supposed to be about stupid people doing stupid stuff, then I would expect to see that.
>>
>>67932952
>Almost all of the criticism for Prometheus is that the characters behaved stupidly. Which isn't a criticism of the film, it's a criticism of the characters.
The characters in the film. The characters following the film script. Which funnily enough, effects the film.

Nah, fuck it. Are we allowed to just say things like this now?
><X> was shit, which isn't a criticism of <thing I like>, it's a criticism of <X>.

It doesn't work when <X> makes up a big fucking part of your film.
>>
>>67932444
watch the fanedit "Prometheus - Giftbearer"
>>
>>67933294
It's stated in the briefing at the start in pretty much those exact words.

You are trolling or retarded.
>>
>>67933392
You're mad that they wrote a movie about dumb people. Just say that.
>>
>>67933391
>It depends. If the movie was supposed to be about stupid people doing stupid stuff, then I would expect to see that
Prometheus was not about literal retards. It wasn't a comedy. These people were supposed to be educated. They were chosen by a hugely wealthy man in his quest to save his life. No, I don't claim they were "le bestest evar xD", I'm saying they weren't mentally challenged.

But that's exactly what they behaved as. It was played straight. Super fucking retarded things, done in seriousness. That's horrible writing, and impossible to not get annoyed with. That's why it was poorly written.

Come to think of it, I think you know all this, and you're just pretending to be stupid. I'm not going to say more about it, because I'm right and you're either wrong and stupid, or trolling.
>>
>>67933419
Linky or you stinky
>>
>>67933457
>I'm right and you're wrong
We've encountered an 8 year old
>>
>>67932952
Oh look, a person who likes Prometheus is retarded, what a surprise
>>
>>67932952
no it's a stupid and unbelievable choice of the film for expert engineers, astronauts and scientists to behave so retardedly.
>>
We all agree Meredith is best girl, right?
>>
>>67933533
she could have been if she'd been a robot

like, one that's not made of spaghetti and milk
>>
>>67933419
Not even close.
>>
>>67933578
I still think she was a robot. Do they show her body?
>>
THE PROBLEM ISN'T THAT THE STORY WAS INCOHERENT OR THAT THE CHARACTERS' ACTIONS MADE NO SENSE

The problem was that the characters didn't give a shit about one another (or had no reason to) and that the environment was not disorienting enough.

In EVERY Alien movie, most characters all know one another very well and there's a strong sense of camaraderie between them. They care about one another and it helps us care about them. It also explains why they try to rescue each other and to cooperate. In prometheus most characters are pretty much strangers to one another. There's no real emotional connection between them, no reason to care if one of them gets fucked up by the aliums. And most importantly, they're either complete dickheads or shallow stereotypes. Which makes them generic slasher movie fodder instead of actual characters. The rapists and murderers from Alien 3 were ten times more sympathetic than them.

And in every Alien movie, the setting was very disorienting and claustrophobic, it was always one huge sprawling labyrinthine structure you couldn't make sense of because you never saw it in its entirety. In Prometheus the ship is way too small for that to happen, and the alium structure is literally mapped out with a hologram. You don't get the sense that anyone could get lost in it, and indeed there's no good reason given in the story for that to happen. It's not oppressive, it's not awe-inspiring and there's nowhere for an alium to hide and ambush you.
>>
How are they even going to play out Prometheus 2?
They are heading for the architect planet right, so it will be just the girl and the robot as the only human characters?
How could they write other humans in it?
>>
>>67933403
dunno if it was that one but I watched a fanedit version and it sucked too
>>
>>67933886
>so it will be just the girl and the robot as the only human characters?
nope the girl won't even be in this movie.. the actress is entirely not in the sequel!

this movie is gonna fucking make no sense man
>>
I read a pre-rewrite script and every stupid thing the characters do actually makes sense in the context of that script.

But they amputated all that stuff.
>>
>>67933944
soo you're saying the movie isn't gonna work at all storywise?
>>
>>67933925

This is what really makes me pissed off.
>>
I guess it makes sense that we won't follow her on her star adventure.
Otherwise they would have to reveal nearly everything of lore and background fluff of the entire Alienverse.
>>
>>67933911
huh, well the Giftbearer one i really liked. It cut out a lot of the minor groan inducing inconsistencies and reorganized the characters motivations and backgrounds to be consistent and impactful. It even utilized altermate takes and deleted scenes to introduce good content in place of shitty quips or unnecessary/bad development that it cuts

I think it raises the film from a 6/10 to nearly a 9 with how much better it is
>>
>>67932314
>wanting to taint the alien universe with predatorshit
Fuck off.
>>
>>67934049
my fan edit did have some deleted scenes like the one between vickers and the captain but it just made everyone sound more like a dick
>>
>>67933272
Try to be entertained instead of getting irritated for a change. That's what I did and I have to admit that watching people doing stupid things in space wasn't quite bad. You know, in an ironic kind of way.
>>
>>67934055

Predator has had more solid content than Alien. Alien fans should be grateful even licking the shit off of Predator's metal heels.
>>
>>67934023
thank god, she has zero charisma and her psychology is super hamfisted.

Ripley's issues with mothership, religion and femininity were handled with a lot of subtlety and developed organically with each movie.

Here we're literally told that she's mad because she's sterile and that she has faith, and that what she really wants is a kid.
>>
>>67934163
top b8 m8
>>
>>67934127
Tell that to a die-hard Alien fan who has been teased repeatedly over the course of 12 years and has been hoping that long that a new good Alien movie would come out, and was then promised by a fraudulent marketing campaign that not only would the new movie be directed by Ridley Scott, but that it would also answer all of his questions concerning the deeper aspects of the plot, AND would also tackle very serious themes in a new and exciting way.

Basically that Prometheus was gonna be the new 2001: A Space Odyssey.
>>
>>67934245
In this point of view I understand it completely. I feel the same way about At the Mountains of Madness, and the longer it takes to become somewhat real the closer it's obvious it will disappoint many people big time.

So my question is: why wasn't it the case with Prometheus? I mean, marketing campaigns can only go so far in trickery and deception.
>>
>>67934245
>Basically that Prometheus was gonna be the new 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I feel bad for you son because that's exactly what I got from prometheus
>>
>>67934353
it came out right at the beginning of that wave of extremely high-budget sleek and stylish shlock we've been feasting on throughout the 2010s

Some doubts were expressed, but it LOOKED cool enough and most importantly practically nobody wanted it to be bad so we kept our hopes up for the most part. There wasn't such a massive contrarian internet culture as there now is.
>>
>>67934398
I know that not everyone likes 2001 but at least you gotta admit that there's a lot more to it than Prometheus and that it's a lot subtler too.
>>
>>67932969
3 isn't all that bad, it deserves praise for distancing itself from James Camerons straight out action-blockbuster approach and trying to re-capture the tense, claustrophobic horror-feel of Alien. 2 is a great popcorn flick. Which is sort of annoying when it's the sequel to Alien, but it's still a great popcorn flick.
4 is quite possibly the worst movie ever made. It's absolutely disgusting, and someone needs to kill Joss Whedon.
>>
>>67934493
Fuck, I now foresee very bad shit...

What if At the Mountains of Madness was the instigator of the same kind of pattern? Only instead of some style, it will launch a wave of big-budget commercial Lovecraftian movies that will butcher his entire body of work.

I don't want this to happen.
>>
>>67932314
*REEEEE*

WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

*REEEEE*

*REEEEE*
>>
i've always thought everyone shat way too hard on prometheus, i didn't think it was THAT bad. a 6/10 for sure, but not absolutely horrible.

it had flaws but there was...something.... there that i enjoyed.
>>
>>67934577
a guy yesterday said that he read Del Toro's script and that it completely lacks restraint to the point where Cthulhu appears at the end for no reason.

If that's true, then it's just gonna be a pretty monster flick that further cements the misconception that lovecraftian horror means monsters with tentacles.
>>
>>67934245
how does one even become a "die hard" alien fan

after the second movie it all went to shit so i don't know what there is to be a fan of...
>>
>>67933323
That sounds like a South-Park joke.
>>
>>67934629
Fucking Del Toto, what does he think he's doing exactly? I don't think it's worth making Lovecraft's work sacred beyond any kind of adaptation, some do adapt it very well (I think about Alan Moore's Providence here) but at this point he's just trying to make money off of it. This isn't honest and I'm very disappointed.
>>
>>67934572
3 is genuinely great.
The only "issue" it has is that the alien isn't the biggest threat in the movie, it's more of a plot device than anything.
But it more than makes up for it with great characterization, a solid dramatic story, and an amazing aesthetic. I honestly think that it couldn't have been significantly better than it is, and every other synopsis idea I've read sounded silly compared to what we got.

There's a sense of majesty and solemnity to Alien 3 that no other movie in the franchise has. It's the best possible conclusion to Ripley's story, because admittedly, that's what it is, more than it is a monster movie.
>>
>>67934666
After the second movie we got a mastefully executed gothic drama, and a typical Jeunet movie, which is always great.
>>
>>67934735
No it doesn't.
>>
Alien: Covenant
>>
>>67934666
There's some pretty good expanded universe stuff too, non-canon but still entertaining, and it captures the feel of the Alien universe very well.
It's also about how the creature works too, like how it takes on traits of the hosts and thus you get limitless combinations and adaptations which, combined with its unique aesthetic, make it one of the most interesting movie monsters of all time.
There's also a tonne of mystery behind it still and what it's capable of.
>>
>>67934753
that's not a matter of sacralizing lovecraft's works.
it's just that lovecraftian horror isn't based on monsters so much as it's based on uncovering mysteries by yourself. That's a really cool thing that can translate itself very well in a movie format, and wasting that opportunity is a shame
>>
>>67934969
>it captures the feel of the Alien universe very well.
Actually tone-wise the comics are very close to AvP or Alien Resurrection (at best)

>It's also about how the creature works too, like how it takes on traits of the hosts and thus you get limitless combinations and adaptations which, combined with its unique aesthetic, make it one of the most interesting movie monsters of all time.
Yes, there's a "Sonic OC" or "X as a pony" aspect to it which is very engaging when you're a teenager.
>>
>>67934969
>It's also about how the creature works too, like how it takes on traits of the hosts and thus you get limitless combinations and adaptations
this. it takes a certain degree of imagination to really get the alien stuff as opposed to predatorfags. every person i have met that prefers the predator quite obviously has an iq in the double digit range.
>>
>>67935026
I know, Lovecraft himself said something in the lines of "If you're not scared by my stories you probably don't get it".

I was only talking about sacralizing because adaptation is always a tricky exercise, even more in Lovecraft's case, but it seems like Del Toro is just making a joke out of one of Lovecraft's best novels.
>>
>>67933886
>>67933925
>it will be just the girl and the robot as the only human characters?
Mining crew or something like in Alien, picks up a distress beacon from an alien planet. Get there, it's deserted. They start walking about, looking for the beacon. Feels like a mystery-thriller, they're all alone on a far away place, no one to help, always feels like someone is watching them. Someone disappears, we don't know why. Everyone's starting to freak out. Out comes David. They try to get information out of him. It always feels like he's lying to them, there are holes in his story and so on. People keep disappearing, the rest of the crew really starts to get tired of his bs. Here comes the climax, when they start to realise what's happening to them while they're figuring out Davids lies. In the end almost everyone dies except the main character and David, who then takes him/her to a secure location where we see Shaw.

This is what it's going to be. I also think there's another David in there, and we're going to get a lot of David on David action, where we learn that David more or less sees himself as something greater than humans.
>>
>>67932512
I'll kill myself if this happens
>>
>>67935149
I vastly prefer Alien over Predator and yet I'm gonna call you out on your shitty bait.

Because there's nothing imaginative or intellectually challenging about slapping Giger's textures plus a mouth-tongue over a shark and calling it a day.
>>
>>67934856
Yeah. It does. It really really does.
>>
>>67932952
Lets ignore the stupid behavior. The film is still a mess pacing wise, the editing is bad, and the overall theme become confused and muddy.

The film is essentially little vignettes of gross stuff happen with almost nothing connecting them, what little world building is there sits whole seperate from the events and really only bogs the already bloated story down.
>>
>>67935219
>Because there's nothing imaginative or intellectually challenging about slapping Giger's textures plus a mouth-tongue over a shark and calling it a day

>not creating an autist-level deatailed and foolproof head canon about the xenomorph based on your knowledge of the biological sciences
Closet Predator fan detected.
>>
>>67935548
I am a predator fan
and so are you in fact. I'm pretty sure you're false-flagging against alien fans.
>>
>>67932314
fucking shit, that fucking squid fucking scared the fuck out of me i fucking thought the fucking movie was fucking made by the fucking japanese.
>>
File: shit.jpg (8 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
8 KB, 200x252
>>67932477
Movie so full of plot holes and behavior expected from teens in a B grade horror movie it's not even funny
>>
>>67935736
Also
>>67933784
>>
>>67935621
Think what you will, you'll be giving me your monies after my alien movie gets picked up.
>>
File: fuck you.png (19 KB, 495x408) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
19 KB, 495x408
I liked it
>>
>>67935162
I always thought the scariness from his stories was that when the main character finally uncovered what was going on, it was beyond their understanding and they were fucked because they stumbled on something much bigger than humanity
>>
File: Capture.png (237 KB, 472x346) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
237 KB, 472x346
>>67935883
You would like Alan Moore's adaptation I think. It's a messy one, but it's got some pretty tasteful bits.
>>
>>67932314
Is that tentacle rape?
>>
>>67933784
I think you have a strong point, literally everyone on the ship was a complete cunt, even Holloway when he starts fucking sulking like a bitch because in the short period of time they were in that Engineer complex and found all that incredible stuff he was bitching and moaning about not finding one alive.
I mean we had enough cuntyness with Bitchface Theron (who ruins pretty much every movie she's in).
Because of this the movie felt soulless.
>>
this >>67932444

I have a theory that every director (except kubrick) stops giving a shit in their later years when they have lots of money

hobbit started off well but became a mess, spielberg trailed off into nonsense, jar jar

avatar was ok, but what happened to prometheus? the trailers were great, he had all these great ideas, the icemen taken straight from nation of islam lore, the background to weyland yutani with this narcissistic socio giving a ted talk about how superior he feels, the summaries of humanity and where it is going, the qt android on valium, so disappointing

I really want james cameron to prove me wrong, I hope he listened to the critics and mulled it over
>>
>>67936119
>Holloway when he starts fucking sulking like a bitch because in the short period of time they were in that Engineer complex and found all that incredible stuff he was bitching and moaning about not finding one alive
Holy fuck, this.
>travel into uncharted space with a group of scientists
>touch down on an unexplored planet and investigate the ruins of an alien spacecraft, even finding holograms of them running around proving that we are not alone
>"boo hoo there aren't any living ones, my life's work is wasted"
What a goddamned retarded asshole.
>>
>>67932512
well, Joss Whedon is confirmed to be the writer, director and producer of Prometheus 2, so...
>>
>>67936431
about time for massiv-quipping in the alienverse
Hype!
>>
File: 1446761736328.jpg (20 KB, 215x216) Image search: [Google]
1446761736328.jpg
20 KB, 215x216
>>67932830
>would of
>>
>>67932314
dumb
>>
>>67932314
Eradicate? It will only made them into superman version of Predators.
>>
>>67932686
They were hired because they discovered the map to the planet

All he needed was to get there anyway.
>>
File: 1459717976413.gif (1023 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
1459717976413.gif
1023 KB, 500x208
>>67936074
>ctrl-f "tentacle rape", 1 result.

You are the one I need in my life Anon.
>>
>>67936431
Ridley Scott is directing it
>>
>>67935736
I feel bad for the movie because all of the plot holes could have been fixed by just releasing the directors cut.
>>
File: del taco.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
del taco.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>67934753

>but at this point he's just trying to make money off of it. This isn't honest and I'm very disappointed.

I don't think it's that.

Del Taco is a simple man with simple tastes, and really fucking loves watching and making monster movies. Have you seen his house for fucks sake? It's basically a fucking horror movie/monster museum.

He probably enjoys some of the themes and and imagery and wanted to adept Mountains simply so he'd have an excuse to design creatures and make a fun monster movie incorporating them. The script was probably, as is the case with several of his more Hollywood Blockbuster type movies, was probably an afterthought that served more as a vessel for him to show off his cool production design. Based on what I know of Del Taco from interviews and his work, I don't think there was any deeper or more sinister ulterior motives besides that. I just don't see it.
>>
>>67933784
nigga its a prequel, meaning that through their failures they learned
>>
>>67936193
Jar Jar was gonna be epic before all the short sighted neckbeards raged at the character and made Lucas abandon the evil Jar Jar subplot.
>>
>>67937606
...who learned what from which failures?
>>
>>67936021
it's the LEAST tasteful take I've ever read on the mythos.

Including the one where Lovecraft is a crossdresser.
>>
>>67937568
You must be right. But his fun comes at a painful price for anyone else that likes Lovecraft since their young age, I read it since I'm 12 after all and didn't see a good adaptation yet. Some good stuff comes inspired by Lovecraft, but I never saw any good direct adaptation.

Del Tofu could still make something good, who knows? I liked most of what he did after all. But it doesn't seem like it at all.

>>67937746
It's at least entertaining. You can't demand much more of a comic book, can you?
>>
>>67937798
>It's at least entertaining. You can't demand much more of a comic book, can you?

Yes I can, because I'm not an Amerifat who only occasionally comes in contact with European comics.
>>
>>67937935
Yeah well, I got used to lower my expectations around anything related to pop culture.
>>
>>67933294
>them were experts in their field except for the two anthropologists. You just assume they're all "top of their field

The two anthropologist where literally Ancient Aliens/Chariots of the Gods tier scientist who found some random cave painting and decided it would be a good idea to use it as a map. Pretty much everyone on that ship was an idiot. Weyland just used them as a last ditch effort to continue living.
>>
File: muhaliens.jpg (11 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
muhaliens.jpg
11 KB, 297x170
>>67933457
This man has a Phd.
>>
>>67933403
where do you find this? its not on any torrent sites...
>>
>>67937746
This. Sexualization of Lovecraft's work isn't creativity, it's blasphemy. But then again, what else could you expect of an old deranged hippie with delusions of grandeur, well past his prime, that also accidentally has views polar opposite to Lovecraft. Could that be the reason that his completely twisting the world he works on? I suppose it's one of them at very least.
>>
>>67938717
>western education

I've heard what's going on in universities in the last decade. 68's bile and rot is alive and well it seems. Effects are plainly seen.
>>
>>67932314
For the predators really ?
>>
File: what.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
what.png
74 KB, 300x256
>Engineer tries to kill you
>Lets go to their planet
>>
>>67933004
The phrase you're looking for is, "Wow. Just wow."
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.