[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Fuck you, I liked it
>>
>>67931973
You're wrong.
>>
>>67931973
>>
>>67931973
I liked it too.
>>
I liked the first one. Way more than anyone would admit was possible. It was a fresh interpretation of something we'd already seen. And being fresh with something you're already familiar with is pretty good.

The second one looked ridiculously horrid and I didn't even watch it. How was it, Opie?
>>
>>67932697
Err, the suit looks good while the rest is shit. I liked the first one too.
>>
>>67931973
No, you didn't.
>>
>>67931973
Shitty movie
I think Jamie Foxx will regret it for the rest of his life
>>
>>67933071
This and Annie for sure
>>
>>67931973
I liked it more than the MCU at least.
>>
Can I get some legit criticisms to why you guys didn't like it other than "it's shit"?
>>
>>67931973
I loved it.
>>
>>67933109
The final act is all jumbled.

We start out, and we are supposed to feel sad cuz the girl died, and we get that for like, 3 minutes. The movie should've ended with something downbeat to make us care more, but instead from out perspective peter just goes back to being spiderman no harm done 6 minutes after
>>
>>67933156
>just goes back to being spiderman no harm done 6 minutes after

The city needed him.

Christ, do none of you understand what a superhero is?
>>
>>67933180
The writers of this movie don't understand the need for emotional impact. The movie was way too far along to pull that shit at the end.

End with a cliffhanger and a sad funeral and something, don't stuff in the intro for your next movie at the end like a dumbass
>>
>>67933235
I loved the ending. I think I would have loved it more had Rhino not been in so many trailers, but overall, I loved it.

City needs help. Spider-Man is a superhero. He's got to help the city. That's the point of being a superhero.

Great power, etc.
>>
>>67933445
But it's at the expense of mourning over a character that we should care about at this point
>>
My froggy queen was qt in it, but that's about all it had going for it
>>
>>67933481
We (had) an entire two more movies to mourn Gwen Stacy. But Peter Parker losing Gwen Stacy doesn't change the fact that New York City needs Spider-Man.

The movie was ending on that note. That Peter has big responsibilities now that he's Spider-Man, and the world doesn't stop and the bad guys don't go away just because his girlfriend died. He still needs to be Spider-Man.
>>
>>67933109

Shit villain was my biggest complaint.

>dude gets saved by spiderman
>worships spiderman because he is a lonely betamale
>accidently gets powers
>is scared, confused. Spidey tries to intervene to prevent bad shit from happening
>shit cop shoots at bad guy causing all the rage and destruction
>bad guy blames spiderman and is envious that people love him

Simply by how Foxxs character was written, it makes so much more sense that he'd try and teamup with Spidey after discovering his abilities. Sure he let himself get pushed around and people take advantage of him, but similar shit happened to Peter and he didn't end up destroying Madison Square Garden.

But he needed a reason to hate spiderman and be the villain, and it was just handled poorly.

I also didn't like the subplot of Peters dad inadvertently being involved with Peter being spiderman, as well as the lizard becoming the lizard and Green goblin becoming green goblin. Did his dad also work on the sinister six equipment at some point as well?

In fact, both subplots revolved and round Peters parents in both movies are just so shitty. They are basically there to bring in a villain, and nothing more.
>>
>>67933180

>The city needed him.

In a world literally overcrowded with capes, no, it didn't need him, at all.
>>
>>67933977
>Simply by how Foxxs character was written, it makes so much more sense that he'd try and teamup with Spidey after discovering his abilities.

Remember the part where he was literally insane and wanted people to notice him and recognize his abilities? He had that for a moment when everyone was looking at him, the cop derps out, and then everyone is focused on Spider-Man. Spider-Man "stole" everyone looking at him. So he freaked out.

Do you not get the idea behind "insane"? Has Hollywood done so many relatively low-key insane people that showing an actually genuinely disturbed individual is just something you can't understand?

>>67934102
Whatever larger universe there was supposed to be, it didn't exist yet. Spider-Man was the only hero in New York at the time.
>>
File: spiderman2_ps2box.jpg (47 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
spiderman2_ps2box.jpg
47 KB, 352x500
>>67931973
The only Spiderman 2 worth caring about.

Pic related.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.