[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
file.png
21 KB, 225x225
How do we fix this lads?
>>
>>67930500
I wouldn't change a thing from what I've seen so far.
>>
File: latest.jpg (79 KB, 1280x900) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
79 KB, 1280x900
>>
>>67930500
Sell the rights to Marvel
>>
>>67930500
Have Snyder direct Sandman.
>>
>>67930500
remove snyder lol
>>
I don't get this meme, have you people actually watched the film, or are you just shitposting because of the low critic reviews?

I actually liked the film, it was a refreshing change from the marvel films aimed at mentally handicapped children, and it makes me excited for the rest of DCEU
>>
give it to Bruce Timm and give him the same powers as Kevin Feige. or sell the rights to Marvel.
>>
>>67930500
You don't fix it. You just continue on this track to the end. Never compromise. Even in the face of the apocalypse.
>>
>>67930674
Considering how complex BvS was, I can't really imagine how justice league movies will play out.
>>
>>67930726
>>67930531
>implying Marvel still owns Marvel

Hawhaw! Oh boy, you goyim are in for quite a shock! Ahyuck!
>>
>caste Elijah Wood as bane
>Wesley Snipes as Mr.freeze
>John Goodman as metallo
>Leonardo DiCaprio as sinestro
>CIA as ocean master

And uh, quips.
>>
Take him out behind the cuckshed and put him out of his misery
>>
Add at least one quip per minute
>>
Get Villeneuve to direct a batman trilogy
avoid superman like the plague
Get David S Goyer to do the script.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.