[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all movies directed by women so fucking weird? Also what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why are all movies directed by women so fucking weird? Also what was here problem, did she literally have bipolar or schizophrenia or something?

>she gets pissed at her brother cause he spied on her naked
>she decides to cuddle with him while wearing just a towel
>acts surprised and angry when he cums
>goes skinny dipping and shows him her boobs
>makes him have sex with her
>when he rejects her, she tries to give the other brother a bj, crashing the car
>an heroes

Not sure if its meant to be "2deep4me" or rachel ward was just taking out her incest fetish.
>>
lol does any of this actually happen in the movie?
>>
>>67929978
All of this actually happens in the movie. I have no idea what it's supposed to be about.
>>
>>67929990
>I have no idea what it's supposed to be about.

emotionally confused teenage girl aka every teenage girl ever.
>>
Kathryn Bigelow
>>
File: 1401967168235.jpg (20 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
1401967168235.jpg
20 KB, 343x357
>tfw I watched this with my parents
>>
>>67929170
She felt ugly and because she got validation from her brothers, she wanted to fuck them. Seriously, incest is rifee in country towns because there's barely anyone non-family around.
>>
File: 1438912430115.jpg (6 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
1438912430115.jpg
6 KB, 192x182
>>67930893
>tfw I watched it with my sister
>>
File: Slutty Laugh.webm (621 KB, 380x332) Image search: [Google]
Slutty Laugh.webm
621 KB, 380x332
>>67929990
>I have no idea what it's supposed to be about.

She's a slut.
>>
Where dem nudes at?
>>
>>67932589
Bullshit, did you really? That takes balls man. My sister refuses to watch any movie with me if it has any sex scenes "because its too awkward to watch it with you" and even checks the internet beforehand to find out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.