[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ouch! I've just been hit by a blast attached to Hector's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: singed fring.jpg (36 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
singed fring.jpg
36 KB, 620x413
>Ouch! I've just been hit by a blast attached to Hector's wheelchair and now half of my face has been destroyed. From this point on in the story I am dead and will no longer feature in Breaking Badâ„¢ written by Vince Gilligan.

What did he mean by this?
>>
was the explosion inside his head?
>>
Was he a terminator?
>>
Hey guys doesn't he look like Two Face from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight? I think it might be a reference
>>
File: 42342343.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
42342343.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>mfw remembering the leak of this picture and everyone on /tv/ thought it was fake because it was so dumb and ridiculous
>>
>>67927103
>2011 was 12 years ago
>>
>>67927157
was it really 2011? fuck my life
>>
File: Harvey Dent.jpg (180 KB, 980x724) Image search: [Google]
Harvey Dent.jpg
180 KB, 980x724
And yet this guy survives similar injuries. C'mon Hollywood, make up your mind.
>>
>>67927097
The point of this scene was to show the viewer for a split second that maybe Gus had survived the explosion.
It's ridiculous as fuck but it was good the first time you saw it happen.
>>
WHO DO YOU WANT TO CATCH, A BIG GUY, OR THE GUY WHO KILLED HAERVEY DANT??
>>
>>67927014
It was an experimental 4th wall break. Tested well with the screeners.
>>
>>67927103
>>67927187
no fucking way. I could have sworn it was two summers ago.
>>
>>67927014
requesting webm, i missed this whole season and only came in for the last
>>
look back, Breaking Bad was actually so shit
>>
>>67927338
I actually just finished rewatching it and no, it wasn't.
It was a great show with a rushed final season.
>>
>>67927338
every TV show is shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.