[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terminus was kinda stupid tbqh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: mijg904.jpg (369 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
mijg904.jpg
369 KB, 1500x1000
Terminus was kinda stupid tbqh
>>
>>67925968
I liked it all besides where they pussied out and none of the main cast gets gutted in the drip trowel.
>>
>>67925998
You actually liked Carol doing 80s action movie shit with roman candles? Fucking stupid.
>>
>>67926032
I liked it because it started the trend of carol being operator as fuck. Then they ruined her again making her a christ fag that hates killing out of the fucking blue.
>>
>>67926073
I didn't like Carol in season 5 at all, operator moments and le scheming housewife who threatens little kids were forced, like they were trying to up the ante of her actions in season 4. which were believeable
>>
The show is stupid tbqh
>>
>>67926316
When DID you like her then?
When she was sitting at camp while others looked for her daughter?

She was a piece of shit that should have died with her daughter.
>>
>>67925968
Not really but everyone's entitled to their own opinions... even if they're bad.
>>
>>67926368
In season 4, she became ruthless pragmatic then in season 5 they turned her into a meme badass, most of her scenes are just cringy
>>
File: download (27).jpg (416 KB, 2423x1433) Image search: [Google]
download (27).jpg
416 KB, 2423x1433
>>67926410
>meme
>cringy
>>
guy watching one of most retarded shows in the biz, where a guy cries for pigs, a woman saves people from cannibals by using firecrackers, and a granny is the leader of a group of survivors in a post-apocalyptic word, says "Terminus" was kinda stupid

ok
>>
>>67926434
She's not actually a "granny" she's the same age as basically everyone else (rick/daryl)

She just looks old as fuck.
>>
Season 5 was really, really good with the exception of most of the hospital storyline. Shame season 6 was such a step down.
>>
>>67926429
I just want to punch that guy
>>
>>67926497
regardless, women in power where there's not even the foundation for civilization to develop is just a fucking joke

I swallowed the nigress samurai because I understand Kirkfat likes to add a stylistical touch to his teenangst-worthy stories, but when shit's ridiculous, shit's ridiculous
>>
>that sheboon trying to fake a feminine stance
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: download.jpg (154 KB, 969x546) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
154 KB, 969x546
>>67926497
yeah, what a babe
Susan Sarandon is 7 years older ffs
>>
>>67926808
>>67926808
Dude. Just let it be.
We all watch movies and play games to escape real life and live in a fantasy for a bit. Why can't women have the same fantasy world to be in when a woman is a badass.
>>
>>67925968
>>67926334
Dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>67926840
kill yourself
>>
>>67926860
>Dude. Just let it be.

No.
You should be ashamed of still watching that crap!
>>
>>67927052
You watched 5 seasons (AT LEAST) of it bro.
>>
>>67925968
Every decision they have in the show was kinda stupid tbhfåm
>>
>>67926032
Yeah, it really made the episode. Just like the last ten minutes of 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Carol sees the cannibals and looks into the camera:

>you gotta be kidding me!

Then turns from meek housewife into rambo with improvised weaponry.
>>
>>67926073
>Then they ruined her again making her a christ fag that hates killing out of the fucking blue.
>>67926316
I thought that was just a trick to make it seem like she was weak so they'd underestimate her. That whole hyperventilating shit and getting the cross certainly seemed to be a tricky dicky move.
>>
>>67926854
Wow, she even put on her zombie makeup for the red carpet. What a gal.
>>
>>67929060
>I thought that was just a trick to make it seem like she was weak so they'd underestimate her. That whole hyperventilating shit and getting the cross certainly seemed to be a tricky dicky move.

Im pretty sure EVERYONE thought that. Then realized the writers totally fucked her whole character up.
>>
>>67925968
Walking Dead is shit now. Just an hour of people walking through the woods with one zombie per episode. cancel it.
>>
>>67925968
Can you please discuss this back on reddit? Thanks
>>
>>67929147
I don't have much faith in the writers, and I saw it on 2x speed because it was garbage and I just wanted to know what happened and gloss over the irrelevant drama nonsense, but I still have a very hard time believing Carol just out of the blue became a religious zealot. The fact that she was tired of killing, I get it, it's a reasonable character development I guess, but religious? Seems weird.
>>
File: horde.gif (4 MB, 482x270) Image search: [Google]
horde.gif
4 MB, 482x270
>>67929161
>one zombie per episode
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.