[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do brits love BBC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 14313798157890.png (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
14313798157890.png
53 KB, 800x600
Do brits love BBC?
>>
The BBC used to be fantastic up until the early to mid 1990s. The news especially.

Go watch some of the Television Shows produced by the BBC in the 80s, they're gems.
>>
>>67923458
Their women apparently do...
>>
As a white woman, I love it. Crave it even.
>>
As a modern white man I admire it.
>>
As the average american woman I love it
>>
>>67923458
The BBC gave us Blackadder and Goodness Gracious Me

Okay now even that sounds wrong
>>
>>67923458
Loving an organ of marxist propaganda that polices you and obligates you to pay money for it, is literally Stockholm syndrome.
>>
Doesn't matter, they have to take it
>>
Honestly I find it funny that tanks were so fucked that they can only think of other people's dicks all the time.

Anyway, no. The quality of their programming has decreased a lot in the last few years. With Top Gear a zombie, and Attenborough without much time left, I have a feeling they're on the way out.
>>
>>67925528
Yanks, not tanks. I guess autocorrect thinks that's offensive.
>>
>>67923458
More like the CMC circumsised mohamed cock wrekt
>>
File: 1458684392524.jpg (203 KB, 957x957) Image search: [Google]
1458684392524.jpg
203 KB, 957x957
>Americans are so fucked in the head that the acronym BBC instantly conjures in their minds the image of a throbbing black penis

You CANNOT make this up
>>
>>67923458

Yes, best channel solely because of its news and lack of adverts
>>
My wife keeps telling me how she can't get enough of the BBC, which is strange as we don't own a TV.
>>
>>67925598
What are you on about, Amir? We were just wondering what it's like to only have one channel
>>
>>67925757
BBC radio is what she's likely referring to.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.