[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck did I just watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
The best marvel film.
>>
>>67923357
A good flick
>>
>>67923357
Real capekino
>>
>>67923357

A movie about the horrors of torture, slave trade, broken families, drug addiction, and vengeance mixed in with a funny movie.
>>
>>67923357
>>67923357
Best capeshit of 2016.

Also best R-rated movie of all time
Also hugest gaining R rated movie of all time

thanks ;9
>>
>>67923357

CAPEKINO
A
P
E
K
I
N
O
>>
File: spider-man-2-5-e282ac.jpg (285 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-2-5-e282ac.jpg
285 KB, 800x1067
>>67923373

HOL UP
>>
>>67923373
It was clearly cinema
>>
Ryan Reynolds is cancer.
>>
>>67923437
spider-man was better
>>
>>67923468
he was a good Deadpool
>>
>>67923357

an overrated memefest of a flick
>>
a capeshit that can handle balance of tone. something only done in like 5 other capeshit movies out of the 200 ever made
>>
File: Chris-Pratt.jpg (830 KB, 3874x2451) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Pratt.jpg
830 KB, 3874x2451
>>67923357
does anyone else think ryan reynolds and chris pratt could be interchangeable in all their movies and the movie would still be the same?
>>
A shit story with slighty funny jokes and a villian that made sense.

Who gives a fuck about his whore wife? Why was she really strong for less than a second and than never again? Were we supposed to care about sexism directed at an actual whore? Why did the villian kidnap his whore? He didnt need to motivate deadpool to fight him, hed already spent a year or so hunting him down. Didnt he know deadpool couldnt die? Why was the villian strong when the only power said he had was immunity to pain? Why was cables voice and cgi so bad? Why did i watch this gobshite?
>>
not the worst piece of shit ever like i thought it would be

not good
>>
>>67923889
why did the villain make sense again? i honestly dont even remember
>>
>>67923550
>memefest
>jokes only people in their 40's understand
>memes
nah
>>
>>67924024
I left out the word, "no". My bad
>>
>>67924036
>only people in their 40's understand
>butt, fart, and sex jokes

The fuck are you on about?
>>
>already dislike majority of marvel films
>fell asleep through avengers, captain america, iron mang
>tv says deadpool sucks and is redditcore
>go and watch it
>expect it to suck
>actually thoroughly entertaining, well shot, well written, just a good overall film
>>
>>67923550
It had hardly any memes, it was mostly all pop culture references to movies, TV, music etc, and a lot of those being related to Marvel movies, plus all the 4th wall jokes. One of the best jokes in the entire movie was actually one of those.

>Colossus dragging Deadpool off telling him he's taking him to see Prof X
>Deadpool goes: "Picard or McAvoy? I can never keep that straight, the continuity is so confusing."
>>
>>67923683
Man. What a wondrous feeling it must be to be extremely attractive. I have to actively avoid looking in the mirror while at the gym because if I catch a glimpse of myself i fall into severe depression
>>
>>67924049
>rich Corinthian leather
>boombox outside the window
>fucking megazord voltron shit
>oral fixation or Sylvester Stallone fan
And probably more.

Not that butt, fart, and sex jokes are memes either.
>>
>>67924084
those jokes were the best parts of the film. there was some childish shit still to though that was a bit cringeworthy

did the comic break the fourth wall all the time like that?
>>
>>67923889
>cables voice

what are you smoking nigga
>>
>>67924125
Ok still. Literal children can laugh at the butt, fart, and sex jokes

You said it was only humor 40 year olds would understand
>>
File: deadpool-yellow-boxes.jpg (27 KB, 296x371) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-yellow-boxes.jpg
27 KB, 296x371
>>67924132
>did the comic break the fourth wall all the time like that?
oh yeah
>>
>Quip: The Movie: The lol randumbing
>>
>>67924150
He said >jokes only people in their 40's understand
As in some jokes can only be understood by people in their 40's. I mean, maybe he's right because I didn't really understand the Voltron bit but the boombox shit is from those Rat Pack movies from John whatever, Breakfast Club director.

I liked the Adventure Time watch a lot. It's got references for every age group.
>>
>>67924132
>did the comic break the fourth wall all the time like that?
That was practically Deadpool's gimmick in the comics. Well besides murdering clowns.
>>
>>67923357
>>67924100
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.