[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Mothman Prophecies movie Final Destination for adults?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: p29228_d_v8_aa.jpg (322 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p29228_d_v8_aa.jpg
322 KB, 960x1440
Is the Mothman Prophecies movie Final Destination for adults?

Also, not what I was expecting.
>>
That's a creepy poster
>>
Fucking movie was great!

>that scene with gere talking to the phone in front of a mirror
>he moves away
>the reflection doesn't
>>
mothman's fucking scary dude. there was a woman who saw it outside her window every night leading up to the collapse. she's still emotionally disturbed. just thinking about exploring the abandoned ironworks that he inhabited creeps me the hell out.
>>
>>67923035
In down to go
>>
>>67921729
Amazing mood and soundtrack tbqhwyfam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMy352Oc6Us

Cinematography is noteworthy too, was ahead of its time.
>>
>>67922947
wow outstanding
>>
>>67923987
some great transitions and shit
>>
>>67923987
good ost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inrkyvFj0Ys
>>
>Be a teenage-style person
>Go to movies with a male friend (hey, gotta do something)
>We go see Mothman Prophecies
>The movie is atrociously boring to him
>Part way through the movie he goes out, to smoke or piss or whatever
>He comes back with a girl I didn't even know he knew, she's a crush of my own
>He bought her a ticket
>They make out in the very next seat, for the rest of the movie

I never quite got the feeling of ever rewatching Mothman, after that.
>>
>>67921729
bro i'm literally watching this right now and you make a thread about it

>spoopy
>indrid cold
>>
>>67926483
that's ruff
>>
Who's the guy who didn't get along with Richard Gere on the set of some film and started the gerbil rumour?
>>
>>67921729
Oh yeah this film was nice, gonna watch it again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.