[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally terrible. One of the worst things I've seen in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: big-hero-6.34102.jpg (162 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
big-hero-6.34102.jpg
162 KB, 1400x2100
Literally terrible. One of the worst things I've seen in the past few years. Nothing makes sense

How the fuck was this thing well received. i swear if this was live action you'd be seeing worse reviews than real steel.

I'm fucking pissed off what the fuck
>>
>>67920679
Better than frozen
>>
>>67920704
Fuck off, nothing is better than Frozen
>>
>>67920786
Let it die Caitlin
>>
File: seriously.jpg (141 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
141 KB, 538x538
>>67920786
>nothing is better than Frozen
>>
>>67920679
>Nothing makes sense
It's a kids film, spoon feeding the plot.
Unless you mean super science robots don't 'make sense' in a SciFi setting?
>>
>>67920679
other than Hiro being OP and Tadashi being a dumbass it all made sense and it all worked
it's very much a kids' movie, I would say ages 7-12, maybe 13 or 14
>>
>>67920949
>10 minutes in, main character invents robots that can literally do anything in the world

>character says "hey science nerds, come help me"
>they become literal superheros in a 30 second montage
>>
Fyi Real Steel is a good movie.
>>
>>67921003
So, what didn't 'make sense' was Science Fiction in this Science Fiction...?
Huh.
>>
>>67920914
Not op but nobody cares about this movie.

meanwhile Let it go is already on every jukebox across the globe, fag.
>>
>>67921081
science fiction still has to make sense you raging lunatic

It doesn't mean you have carte blanche to go fucking nuts
>>
>>67921259
A child genius makes a break through after we see a prototype of said breakthrough.

A montage shows us the advance of stages rapidly.

Yeah man, it's chaos.
>>
>>67921259
Where the fuck have you been for a century and a half? Science fiction has always been fantasy with different window dressing and usually more autism (except some of the sci-fi that's actually an exercise in alien anthropology, that might be a new and different thing that uses the same sci-fi frameworks).
>>
Good dinosaur was great.
>>
>>67920679
Because muh disney
>>
>>67920679
The movie was decent to me, but I hate Hiro.
>>
>>67920679
There should've been /ss/ with Hiro and Honey lemon. She wanted his dick
>>
File: pepe's anger.jpg (82 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe's anger.jpg
82 KB, 900x900
>>67920679
>Kaguya-Hime lost the Best Animated Oscar to THIS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.