[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448343828418.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
1448343828418.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
Krampus, It Follows and Kingsman: all horrible piece of shit /tv/ told me were good
>>
Lol everyone was an asshole in that movie
>>
>>67920451
Sounds like you just hate fun, bro.
>>
>>67920451
The Witch was that for me this year

Yes, it didn't have jump scares. That's pretty great. So what?
>>
>>67920404
Did you completely misunderstand the ending?
It was not that at all, they got trapped inside the snow globe and are going to repeat Christmas morning for eternity.
>>
>>67920494
Sounds like a pretty comfy fate to me
>>
>>67920404
you need to be an oldfag to enjoy this movie dear shitter, it's a love letter to the 80's films.
now fuck off to see Naruto or the shit you are watching these days.
>>
>>67920404
was this supposed to be 90% comedy and 10% horror? the only legitimately scary scene was when packer and adam scott go to the abandoned house and hear his daughter screaming. that angel doll looked like something out of a 2003 chucky movie, the monster that ate people was hilariously goofy looking, and even krampus himself didn't look all that scary. the kid was an awful actor, too, in fact, all of them were except packer, who single-handedly saved the movie from being a complete mess.

pretty disappointing coming off trick 'r treat
>>
File: cherrypie.jpg (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cherrypie.jpg
144 KB, 800x800
>>67920525

Along with the fresh realization of what just happened, as if they are constantly waking from a nightmare. Sounds pretty hellish to me.

Also fuck you, >>67920404 , faggot Krampus was great for a Christmas horror movie and it featured a lot of amazing puppetry and design which on its own is an achievement worth respecting.

inb4 just a bait thread to talk about Krampus

That part where the jack in the box showed its true form I was so happy. One thing I kept loling about is how the grandma literally knew this shit could happen her whole life and never said anything about it to anyone until it was happening again.
>>
File: gremlins.jpg (919 KB, 1080x1599) Image search: [Google]
gremlins.jpg
919 KB, 1080x1599
>>67920611
>it's a love letter to the 80's films.

Dude, I fucking love Gremlins

Krampus is no Gremlins.
>>
>>67920404
>it was a dream
/tv/ shits on it
>it wasn't a dream
/tv/ shits on it

Should it be a dream but also real like the matrix or some shit to make contrarians happy?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.