[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie deserves a Plinkett review way more than TFA, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1459239524046.jpg (32 KB, 559x314) Image search: [Google]
1459239524046.jpg
32 KB, 559x314
This movie deserves a Plinkett review way more than TFA, this is actually awful and its fans are in severe denial and really need to get BTFO forever.
>>
Yeah i was also disappointed the HitB review was underwhelming and lacked depth. Still like BvS though.
>>
>>67918612
Agreed. Really need someone well known to call this fuckfest of a movie out once and for all.
>>
>this is a really bad scene, this funny thing happens in the background and neither superman or batman make a quip about it. in TFA, a superior movie, finn would have said something clever like DAMN or HELL NAW which would make the audience laugh
>>
>>67918746
I'm pretty sure he'd pick on the inconsistent tone instead but thanks for trying.
>>
Nah man, they'd just embarrass themselves even more than you are doing in this thread.
Why do you need to lean on someone else's bad taste to justify your own bad taste?
>>
I'd actually really love Plinkett reviews of the Nolan trilogy and Man of Steel.
>>
>>67918612
It will probably get one. And it will probably be stupid. And /tv/ will probably cum their collective pantaloons over it.
>>
>>67918612
It won't. The minute Mike started breaking it down further than the slapjob they gave it on HITB, he'll realize it wasn't nearly as bad as the critical circle-jerk is making it out to be, and he'd be forced to admit he was wrong. That ain't his style.
>>
>>67918612
>This movie deserves a Plinkett
stopped right there because i realized no one informed you that this isn't reddit yet, OP
>>
>>67919371
This, surprisingly.
Thought the film was shit, then i articulated why and realized i was wrong
>>
Batman v Superman > Watchmen > The Dark Knight > Blade > Winter Soldier > Iron Man
>>
>>67918612
I actually rated this the exact same as the TFA walking out of the movie, but after thinking about character motivation, cinematography, and acting BvS became a lot better 9/10, while TFA became utter shit
>>
>>67919485
where's man of steel in all this?
>>
>>67919532
I actually did the exact same thing.
I don't know why I pitted the two movie against each other.

I guess because Force Awakens juts rides nostalgia pandering while BvS actually accomplishes something.
>>
>mixed (mostly bad) reviews
>underperforms in America
>is flopping in major international markets such as China
>won't even reach 1 billion worldwide

Why hasn't Hack Snyder been sacked?
>>
>>67919662
probably because what bogged down the movie most was forced by the studio?
>>
>>67919662
It's not a movie that will succeed as a blockbuster.

It's too slow and deep to be "entertaining."
>>
>>67918612
Fact: only plebs dislike Batman vs. Superman
>>
File: dc_0.png (97 KB, 735x608) Image search: [Google]
dc_0.png
97 KB, 735x608
>>67919740
>>
>>67919712
>deep
>>
>>67919768
t. Marvelcuck Redditor
>>
>>67919712
>capeshit
>deep
>>
>>67918612
They don't even like Nolan's films so would they bother with comparing trash to more trash?
>>
File: crying_DC_FAG.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
crying_DC_FAG.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>67919810
>>
>>67919740
this is unironically true. everyone i know with shit tier taste despise this film and can't articulate why properly.
>BATMAN ISNT THE PUNISHER
>SUPERMAN MADE ME SAD
>LEX IS SUPPOSED TO BE OLDER AND BALD AND NOT CRAZY
not arguments. A lot of people hate this film for literally those reasons, over actually reflecting over the themes and interesting character arcs this film had to offer.
>>
File: marvel.jpg (86 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
86 KB, 679x864
>>67919840
>>67919768
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!!!!
>TALK ABOUT SPIDERMAN AND DEADPUL!!!
>>
His voice is so annoying in those reviews.

Does he have to do that stupid fucking voice?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (32 KB, 537x479) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
32 KB, 537x479
>>67919873
>>
The most disappointing thing is that there was a good movie buried in there, but it was ruined by the incoherent editing and assuming the audience is intimately familiar with the characters.

I still enjoyed it, but will openly admit it failed as a movie.
>>
File: greenlexluthor.png (199 KB, 321x306) Image search: [Google]
greenlexluthor.png
199 KB, 321x306
Even though it has bad reviews, it's still considered a success. It made profit.
>>
They probably will after giving Ep7 a positive review
>>
>>67919988
No? Do you realize if a movie makes 100 dollar profit doesn't make it a success? Big studios want at least double their money, more if possible. Fury Road made profit too and you didn't see the studio go out and hail it as a success.
>>
>>67920087

It's not just about profit for BvS though.

It was a huge investment to launch their cinematic universe.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.