[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Holy Grail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Grail.jpg (89 KB, 912x388) Image search: [Google]
Grail.jpg
89 KB, 912x388
What if you drank out of the wrong chalice, then quickly drank out of the correct chalice right after? Wouldn't that offset the first chalice?
>>
I dont think so I think if you drank the wrong one even if You drank the right one after you would still decay into nothing
>>
>>67918415
The second chalice basically heals you of any ailment.
>>
>>67918387

I dont think drinking from the chalice would offer any of the life and miracle of Christ.

It seems to be an early superstition.

Christ was still in his clothing when the woman was healed from touching its hem. When his clothes were parted and cast in lots at the crucifixtion; i dont think the roman soldiers felt much.

Belief in him is perhaps key to this.
>>
I always got the impression that the knight also had the job of enforcing the implied rule that you can only make one choice.
>>
>>67918387

What if you mixed water in all three chalices and drank it? Would nothing happen?
>>
>>67920605
Everything would happen
>>
>>67920605
it's not the water, its the chalice you drink from

which chalice do you drink the mixed water from?
>>
>>67918387
How would you know until it's too late?

If you were wrong the first time, what makes you think you'd be right the second time?
>>
>>67918719
What's he gonna do? He's over 700 years old.
>>
what if you drank the holy grail chalice and then watched nazis open the ark of the covenant?
>>
>>67920854
You're not invincible.

The knight asked Indiana to kill him when he got there
>>
>>67921026
no he didn't
>>
How did Henry Jones SR die if he drank from the cup?
>>
Take a small bit of liquid from each chalice into your mouth and swallow all at the same time.
>>
>>67921553
you'd have to keep drinking from it
>>
>>67920827
So if Indy had a nice refreshing Coca Cola™ with him he could have drank that from it?
>>
If you drank hard liquor from the right chalice, would it prevent you from getting drunk?
>>
>>67924446
Some people drink to feel drunk

What constitutes an ailment?
>>
What happens to all the parasites that are living inside my intestines, if I drink from the wrong cup?
>>
>>67924483
When it impedes your every day life and gets in the way of your responsibilities
>>
Hos do i get joan of arc to orlean?s
>>
>>67918387
The only bad part of this movie is him actually trying to save the hot nazi bitch
I mean you are literally trying to save a nazi because what, you fucked her? What the fuck man.
>>
>>67924639
>implying every day life isn't repetitive and boring for most people and responsibilities are something people enjoy
Lol
>>
I think it's more the symbolism behind it. Indy was a good-hearted person while that Nazi fuck was a Nazi fuck with a bad heart.

If the Nazi fuck picked Indy's cup then he'd still die, but if he had a good heart then he'd live.
He'd be an invincible happy Nazi fuck
>>
>>67918600
Longinus was made a believer by His blood, but that's more related to Baptism than contact
>>
>>67924639
so being a high functioning sociopath isn't an ailment?
>>
>>67918387
>grail.jpg
>>
>>67918387
What if a Nazi drank out of the Holy Grail while he opened the Lost Arc?
>>
What if you ran around the room doing slammers from all the cups as fast as possible?
What if you pissed in one of biggest cups and chugged it down while masturbating?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.