[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A better story for TFA, how it should have been >TFA should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (709 KB, 1422x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
709 KB, 1422x600
A better story for TFA, how it should have been
>TFA should have been about Yuuzhan Vong invasion. With Wise Grandmaster Luke leading his jedi students in battle against them. They could still have Rey and Ben Solo, but have them be in competition with each other trying to impress Luke during the war. Ben having unrequited love toward Rey, and a slow descent to the Dark Side as the war grows more violent and dire for the Republic, with Ben and Rey each becoming more powerful, but Ben doing morally questionable actions in an attempt to end the war, only to have Rey leave him/hate him for doing the things he has done. Then during the final battle where the Yuuzhan are defeated (but make them cool, not silly-looking), Luke is killed and now there is a power struggle in the Republic, with Snoke and the First Order rising in response to the republic's ineptitude in facing the invasion. Ben then tries to become the new leader of the Jedi, but all the Jedi prefer Rey because she is qt3.14/10 and has not committed massacres like Ben. He then becomes Kylo, slaughters most of the Jedi, and joins Snoke, ending the trilogy. Then a new trilogy could be made where Rey as leader of the remaining Jedi(as an experienced warrior and powerful force-user) is on the run from Kylo and Snoke, who overthrew the republic.

What does /tv think?
>>
>EU shit

fuck off, nigger
>>
>>67918350
That sounds more autistic than a Horus Heresy movie.

If people want power struggles and political strife they wouldn't watch Star Wars. It's scifi for dumb people, no amount of poorly/written tie in novels will change that.
>>
>>67918397
but a good story right?
>>
>>67918397

>You could never read the book with the brain attention span of a sea mollusc.
>muh Expanded Universe shit

Good one but you're the real nigger here
>>
>>67919319
Being able to finish some shit Star Wars EU novel is not indicative of any trait aside from bad taste and a high tolerance for stupid bullshit.

You're dumber for reading it than he is for not reading it.
>>
>>67918350
just add a "rape" baby of ben solo inside daisy's womb and it would be fucking perfect.

of course, make them twins.
>>
>>67919384
Op here, Listen u faggot, I didnt read any novels, I just read the yuuzhan vong war article on wookiepedia, and thought it would be an original, exciting idea for a movie rather than this whole Rey(luke ripoff) vs Kylo Ren (Dart Vader ripoff) and Snoke (emperor ripoff). Also, dont shame people for reading, just because you are an autistic cocksucker whos father-uncle didnt teach him to read
>>
>>67919642
I'm not shaming you for reading. But Star Wars books are schlock. You aren't smarter or more aware than that other retard because you read them or even read about them.

Almost all modern written fiction is schlock. You get nothing from reading it.
>>
>>67918350
There's some good stuff in the EU, and a lot of shit, the Yuuzhan Vong war is one of the stupidest things in the New Republic era. I'm glad it's gone.
>>
>>67919848
But as an idea its good, an outside force invading the galaxy, and upstart rebels who just took power notmknowing how to defend the galaxy. It makes sense
>>
>>67919891
I guess, but clearly Disney/JJ/whoever was too busy rehashing a 40 year old movie to actually make something new.
Not that the movie is bad though, not even disappointing really, who really expected anything other than a somewhat good movie.
>>
>>67919386
Poetry
>>
>>67918350
>not Thrawn and Pellaeon
everyone knows this was the best story from the EU. Before that, the EU was just one off comic books.
>>
>>67921956
Some of the old republic stuff was good too. Would make since to tell stories from that period, too. But they wanted to take the safe, cheap route and drag out tired ass actors and young diverse actors.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.