[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Vito gets caught at a gay bar episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: vito-spatafore[1].jpg (35 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
vito-spatafore[1].jpg
35 KB, 300x195
>It's a Vito gets caught at a gay bar episode
>>
don't remember this, which season?
that would be pretty big if true
>>
>>67917610

I love the episode of Vito trying to go straight, working as a carpenter, talking himself into thinking the day is more far gone that it is.

>Look at the sun. It's lunch. Gotta be. FUCCCKKK MEEEE!!!
>>
>>67918739
fuck outta here
>>
NOBODY'S GOT AIDS
>>
>>67917610
If i was a closeted mafioso from jersey I hope I wouldn't be stupid enough to go to a gay club in NY

you can bet your sweet ass I would get the fuck out of the tri-state area before I even thought about letting my rainbow flag fly. It's not like Vito didn't have the money to splurge on a "vacation" to Florida every now and then or something
>>
>>67917610
as an actor, I would refuse to wear what he chooses to wear
>>
>>67919307
That, among many other reasons, is why you will never be one.
>>
>>67919307
pretty sure it was his idea to make Vito into a gay character in the first place
>>
>>67917610

"He was in a fag bar...dancin' with a guy."
>>
"Yeah, say hi to your wife for me."
>>
>>67919050

Think about it. he's been doing this is whole life. You don't get lazy about anything? even shit you do daily? also it's hard to go somewhere far every time you want to fuck/party
>>
File: P_vincent.jpg (16 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
P_vincent.jpg
16 KB, 250x300
>Its a Johnny Sack sticks his nose in New Jersey's business episode
>Its a Johnny Sack gets mad at a joke episode
>>
>>67917610
i can't believe Chase made the writers waste half a fucking season over that fat faggot's story
i could have cared less about vito sucking dick and running away to a secret fag community
the writers could've gotten rid of his entire the arc and wouldn't have affected the show
>>
>>67919390

Wearin' that fuckin Village People shit!
>>
>>67919732
>wouldn't have affected the show

It was a lot of Tony's frustration with Phil, then the whole reason Phil ultimately killed Vito was not because he was a fag, but because he wanted to show he was so hard he could kill one of Tony's Capos and get away with it.

So no, it did affect the show. That said, they could have manufactured something else to do all this shit too.
>>
>>67919610

>It's a Johnny Sack getting mad that people are calling his fat wife fat episode
>>
>I-I-It's just a joke, guys. It's just a joke. You don't have to tell anyone.
>>
>>67919050
In fairness why the fuck would you expect anyone from the mob world to run into you at a gay club unless they were also gay

Add to that there must be thousands of gay clubs in New York
>>
>>67919610
best mafioso
>>
https://youtu.be/lCF5A_3T3FI
>>
>>67917610
>It's just a joke episode
>>
>>67919390
>>67919776
You two can leave.
>>
>>67918739
wow
>>
>>67919732
It was pretty realistic senpai. The actual NJ mob that the Sopranos was based off of wacked their own boss because of a RUMOUR going around that he was gay. Reputation is everything in the mafia.
>>
>>67923733

Do you think Tony became a rat like the person he was based on?
>>
File: Soprano Sailor Scouts.png (512 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Soprano Sailor Scouts.png
512 KB, 1280x720
>>67922169
>It's a Paulie drags everyone to an anime convention episode
>>
I thought this was a Police Academy thread for a second
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.