[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarantino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: trash.jpg (102 KB, 768x511) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
102 KB, 768x511
Why do people love this film?
It's just a tasteless revenge flick like a lot of Tarantino's other work.
>Nazi's are cartoonishly evil so let's kill them in horrifying ways. Now we are heroes!
>>
>>67915523
every Tarantino movie is pleb-tier. They're good films (for the most part), but they're all pretty much the same shit and Tarantino is a retarded cuck hack.

Tarantion shit is babby's first "I have taste in movies" kind of shit you see on Reddit and in college.
>>
>>67915608
/thread
>>
>>67915523
>being this fucking pleb

you missed the entire point of the movie, faggot. None of the Nazis are depicted as cartoonishly evil except Hitler and Goebbels and the Basterds are genuine fucking sociopaths
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x197) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x197
>>67915523
it's a jew apologist's wet dream
pic related was the only truly good character in the film
>>
>>67915652
>thinking Tarantino wanted to make the Nazis out to be okay ppl in any way, there was no point other than muh dialogue and muh violence

Bretty enjoyable tho
>>
>>67915523

jfc how can you miss the whole point of the film. How stupid are you? stick to capeshit please
>>
>>67915806
>Zoller is a pretty nice guy besides getting angry when Shoshanna won't be nice to him
>That one nazi in the woods who got beaten by the bear jew
>that one father in the bar who is made to be likable as all hell before he gets murdered by Hammersmark

Hitler and co laughing at the american soldiers getting gunned down is meant to be a deliberate parallel to the audience. You've been watching Nazis get murdered, and it's all well and good, but when German people do it, it's horrible, right? It's a point showing that we glorify violence when it's against the "right' people
>>
>>67916562
nah, pretty sure it's jew propaganda
>>
dianne kruger
>>
>>67916562
yeah ol quentin didn't have this in mind when he made it.

I would know, he's my uncle
>>
>>67916620
In the original script, the basterds intentionally blow themselves up, so yeah.
>>
>>67916498
Tarantino had a point instead of just tarantino-esque violence? Don't know what movie capeshit is supposed to be, but I just watched Laura (1944) and it was way better than this trash.

>>67916562
I would have believed that from some directors, but unless you can show me these same parallels in his other revenge films (Kill Bill, Django,..) I'm going to conclude Tarantino equates entertainement=bloodletting
(Well it was entertaining, just far from a masterpiece)
>>
shit thread
>>
>>67916758
fuckoff
>>
File: BRAVO.jpg (236 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.jpg
236 KB, 800x1138
Ethan Hawke as Hans landa, apparently they really liked his performance, but i thought it was okay at best.
Pretty cool that he knows all those languages though.
>>
This is the reason why nazis will never have a good taste for art.
IB is a very good movie for anyone who knows a little bit about cinema, but stormfags can't enjoy it because it goes against their """"""""ideology"""""" (if you can call hating the jews an ideology).
So there they are, posting insults against Tarantino on Japanese image boards. A caricature even worst than any representation of any nazi character on Inglorious Bastards. You people are jokes.
>>
>>67915523
>Nazi's are cartoonishly evil
They were evil so why not? I don't like the theme about Jews and this film but killing Nazi Germans was in fact a heroic act.
>>
>>67915523

Watch it again.

The theater terrorist attack scene was especially horrific. It certainly wasn't glorifying anything. No soundtrack except for flames and screams.

I think the idea was that you're watching this violent movie in a theater and probably cheering it on, then you see a scene of Nazis cheering on a Nazi in a theater who get rekt. It was pretty deep man.
>>
>>67916827
>No new posts
lol most of us said we enjoyed it even tho it's Jewed, fuck off strawman nigger cunt
>>
File: ib.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ib.jpg
203 KB, 1280x720
Can somebody tell me wtf this means? It's on Hugos knife
>>
>>67916758
It's a shit website, to be fair.
>>
>>67916953
>argh! mayn läbn!
>>
>>67916953
Google is your BFF.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meine_Ehre_heißt_Treue
>>
>>67916953
Loyalty is my honor.
>>
>>67917012
>tells to use google
>uses google for him anyway
>>
>>67917042
I didn't tell him to use it though.
>>
>>67917071
You'll have to do better than that.
>>
>>67916875

You're a faggot

Killing Jews was in fact a heroic act
>>
>>67917037
Thanks, Fritz.
>>
>>67915523
it's fun
>>
>>67917223
If only they stopped with Jews.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.