[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not enough that i should succeed others should fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 937646821.jpg (125 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
937646821.jpg
125 KB, 700x700
What's his problem?
>>
He's got a huge fuckin' chip on his shoulder.
>>
he is going insane but the writers put a PC version of what they thought was a intelligent guy having fictional phobias, normally people start thinking they are being watched and that they have people reading their minds shit like that
>>
>>67911845
You son of a bitch, you brought the legal issues to us years ago. Jesus, Jimmy, count the charges... thousands of dollars. What's next? Millions? you has the power to wipe out the entire life savings of our family, and if I believe there's even a one percent chance that you will fuck up I have to take it as an absolute certainty... and I have to destroy you.

people will defend chuck because jimmy made mistakes and the audience knows he will make future mistakes, but it's complete bullshit. Support from chuck could have prevented jimmy's life from going haywire and perhaps, by proxy, even have ended walt's reign before things went too far.
>>
>>67911845
He's a self absorbed, mentally ill asshole
>>
Why doesn't Jimmy call him out on his fake illness bullshit
>>
>>67911845
he's a great villain.

i actually hate him
>>
>>67912084
because unlike chuck, jimmy actually gives a shit about his family, early on jimmy makes a comment about chucks 'illness' getting worse when he thinks jimmy is fucking around, and chuck gets pissier than a teenage girl on her period
>>
Did you guys see the preview for next week? It seems like they are going to find out that he messed with the papers at the somehow 24 hour printer shop
>>
>>67912212
I may actually have to start season 2 if there's even the slightest chance of chuck getting a comeuppance
>>
>>67912061
I enjoy this new meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.