[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you really call this anything else but pure exploitation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Can you really call this anything else but pure exploitation and shock value for the sake of shock value?
>>
>>67909568
>Can you really call this anything else but pure exploitation

Who's being exploited? The consenting actors? The audience?

> shock value for the sake of shock value?

So?
>>
Yes, you can. For example I can call it a banana
>>
>>67909568
shock value for the sake of shock value is a political statement, no matter how immature. In cinema, fascism and shock value go hand in hand. It's really common.
>>
>>67910019
>In cinema, fascism and shock value go hand in hand.
what do you mean by this
>>
This movie was a metaphor for the fascist government that once took advantage of the Italian people and how they were completely corrupt to the core and could do literally anything they wanted to the people

So no, not PURELY for shock value
>>
>>67909568
No, it's poopkino.
>>
>>67912911
Did you came with that by yourself? Great work, man. What a talent, what a mind, I'm rolling on the floor as I type
>>
>>67910019
>In cinema, fascism and shock value go hand in hand
yes but it's not quite the same as when someone like Bunuel does it
>>
>>67913115
>Did you came with that by yourself?
I bet you felt pretty smug while you typed that.
>>
>>67913148
As I should, retard
>>
The book was better.
>>
>>67913183
Check out the chapped ass on this fella.
>>
Reading the plot of this movie and actually watching it were two completely different experiences. The movie isn't actually all THAT graphic. The power of language I guess.
>>
>>67909568
What are they doing to her?
>>
>saw this when I was 13
>couldn't sleep for couple of days
>>
>>67913115
>t. Verified Cinephile & Film Student
>>
>>67913569
Well, that's how we've butting putting asses in seats and money in pockets since forever
>>
>>67913626
>t. jelly pleb
>>
>>67913742
t. jelly ass
>>
>>67909568
I call it art
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.