[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hulu-the-path-aaron-paul.jpg (244 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
hulu-the-path-aaron-paul.jpg
244 KB, 1080x608
"...and your boobs....are great"
What did he mean by this?
>>
This show has amazing dialogue
>>
Aaron Paul is so fuckable in this show. I about died when they showed his face while cumming. Panties have melted.
>>
File: here.jpg (90 KB, 562x586) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
90 KB, 562x586
>>67908161
>>
Let's see the tits, I want to verify.
>>
They didn't show her boobs. They did show the chick who plays Mandy on Shameless's boobs. And they showed her give Hugh Dancy a blow job. Honestly I don't care about the dialogue as long as I get Aaron Paul and Hugh Dancy in lots of sex scenes.
>>
>>67906973
Is this shit worth checking out at all? I keep seeing posters for it all over
>>
It's pretty good. The performances are better than the writing, but the concept is interesting and has the potential to go lots of places. I wish it had more humor, though - it is very dark and serious. There was one montage scene in the second episode that was one of the coolest things I've seen shot for TV.
>>
>>67906973
XBOX, SHOW ME BOOBS
>>
>>67908161
He still looks so young.

I still remember season 5 of BB but he looks so much better in this show.
>>
Anyone else thinks that one teenage kid looks like fucking Heath Ledger?

Threw me off for a bit.
>>
File: Minka-Kelly-Snapchat-Workout.webm (706 KB, 360x638) Image search: [Google]
Minka-Kelly-Snapchat-Workout.webm
706 KB, 360x638
Does Minka Kelly show her big bouncy butt bare in this?
>>
>>67908161
post pic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.