[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>67905307

good film, saw it in theaters back when it came out

the rape scene was a little over the top, though, a few people walked out at that point
>>
>>67905307
i dont like how he cries
>>67905355
>walking out because rape
i hope that was people that actually suffered rape
>>
Oh yeah I remember this movie. I didn't get to finish it though, I was in the theater watching it. My dad and I enjoyed it, but my moms boyfriend kept yelling at the characters in the movie so we had to leave.
>>
>>67905567
>I hope that it was people that actually suffered rape

It never is.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-05+at+10.53.36).jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-05+at+10.53.36).jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>car runs out of gas
>heatshot everyone 10 seconds later with no monsters around

film ruined by retarded fucking ending and crazy christian lady being allowed to do crazy shit for over an hour
>>
SOMEBODY
>>
>>67905307
I never saw this movie.

doesn't it end with him driving down the road being chased by the monsters, but he runs out of gas so instead of being torn apart or whatever they think happens, he shoots his kids and is about to shoot himself when the army shows up to save them (him at that point)?
>>
>>67907820
He wasn't chased, he was heading to the military research facility that the mist came from in order to find a way to stop it.

After some time, the car runs out of gas.

Hopelessness sets in, as David checks the revolver in his waistband and sees that there's only 3 bullets, his child, two other people and himself.
Turning to the backseat in pity, the elderly couple give him a subtle nod to let him know that they are at ease with what he's thinking.(mercy killing)

The camera pans out as 3 audible pops can be heard accompanied with flash.

The camera returns to David alone in the car with 3 corpses, sobbing in an uncontrollable fit, feeling remorseful for what be believed had to be done to save them from the horrors within the mist.

David then sticks the barrel of the gun in his mouth and squeezes the trigger several times in frustration that he couldn't save himself.

Moments later, in the near distance, soldiers can be seen walking towards the car, killing and burning the creatures lurking in the mist, giving the viewer a sense of security that things are now under control.

David exits the car and approaches the soldiers and yells out to them in anger, "HAN SOLO DIES!"
>>
>>67905567
>>67905355
I don't remember any rape scene, wanna remind me? googling it just sent me to a bunch of sex novels
>>
Half of the cast of Walking dead is in this movie.
>>
>>67905307
I've not watched this movie, but whenever I see that pic I keep thinking it's Jack Bauer about to shoot himself
>>
>>67905307
Still the best twist I've ever seen, but I could have done better.

>he is screaming outside his car
>banging on the window, begging for the creatures to take him
>he hears that creepy horn sound
>he turns to face the mist
>out of the mist comes not an M109, but a giant shopping cart filled with the Jackass Crew
>cuts to the beginning of Jackass 1
>>
>>67909178
Carol, Andrea, Old Man with the RV

Also, that Biker is totally Francis from Left 4 Dead

>I hate mist
>>
>>67909555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-s_rRwOf8
>>
>>67909627
That Biker was the best character by far.

>Hey crazy lady- I believe in God too. I just don't think he's the bloodthirsty asshole you make him out to be.
>>
The Blu-Ray came with a Black & White version on a separate disc. It was amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1280x720
>>67909627
Post yfw Crashdown is the soldier

Also, what the hell year is this movie supposed to take place with that MP wearing a mid 20th outfit and driving a Willy's jeep?
>>
>>67905307
>hey guys I'm just gonna shoot you all now, k?
>what? No, we can't wait a little bit and see if the situation improves, everyone has to die. Right now.
>>
WHO THE FUCK DECIDES TO KILL THEIR FAMILY AS A WAY TO PROTECT THEM FROM A FATE WORSE THEN DEATH, WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE MIST????????????????
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>67910331

This was my problem of it too, he could have just waited til shit really was coming at them and then shot everyone instead of doing it right away.
>>
>>67909049
>>67907820
Also the passengers of the army truck were supposed to be the survivors he left in the store but the actors weren't available for the day of the filming.
>>
>>67909555
Fucking hell I laughed.
>>
>>67905307
>not lining up the old peoples mushy heads together and only using one bullet to pass through them both
Nigga could have easily suicided with the rest of em
>>
>>67906744
That lady wasn't a Christian. Based biker guy that gets torn in half was. That lady was shot in the face, met God, and was swiftly sent to hell
>>
>>67909049
>Andrea
>dale
>old lady
>kid
There was 4 bullets
>>
>>67909698
So many great characters
>biker
>moustache man
>based wally with the revolver
>black man not having nunna dis nonsense
>qt register girl
>force unleashed army man
>manager guy that manages to run back to store
>Andrea not being useless (stomping that bug)
>carol going Rambo solo for her kids AND LIVES (would 100% watch a spin off movie of her getting to and protecting her house)
>>
>>67911391
His son was sleeping. He didn't want him to know it was hopeless or wake up and see God knows what type of monster outside trying to get in and then have to shoot him while he's crying and scared. Wanted it to be peaceful
>>
>>67909555
[O Fortuna intensifies]
>>
>somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me
>>
>>67905307
I loved certain aspects of this movie, the ending in particular was brutal, but dayum that tentacle scene was one of the worst things I've ever witnessed in a major studio release.
>>
>SON YOU GOT BRASS BALLS
>>
>>67905307
*Freeze Frame*

Whoa Whoa Whoa. You're probably wondering how i got here. First we gotta rewind a bit.
>>
>>67911127
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yourself.
>>
>>67911127
why does he hold the balls?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.