[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went into rehab he just admitted defeat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: w2PURtO.jpg (118 KB, 2002x996) Image search: [Google]
w2PURtO.jpg
118 KB, 2002x996
>went into rehab

he just admitted defeat
>>
Dude has been defeated since he got fired from Sirius XM. He only just realized it himself
>>
He's going to start drinking the day he gets out.

Hopefully he becomes the next lady di
>>
>>67903036
>>67903036
>>
Ant has needed therapy for a loooong time.

I doubt the drinking is as much of a problem as the infinite conga line of 22 year old gold-diggers
>>
lol he'll come out thinking XM will want him back now.
>>
>>67902988
This. If we're talking career wise, Anthony shot himself in the fucking foot for getting fucked by management AND starting a shitstorm with Opie. Now he is in rehab and is slowly becoming more and more irrelevant. All he had to do is not act like a baby and throw a fit on twitter.
>>
Funniest casualty of this is Brother Joe. Trolls on reddit are reporting his racist tweets and getting all his shitty 2U gigs cancelled across the country. Dude is in damage control mode
>>
File: 1448987690783.png (243 KB, 305x302) Image search: [Google]
1448987690783.png
243 KB, 305x302
>>67903326
>Ant's fans are turning against him for lulz

I don't know whos more pathetic at this point, Opie or Anthony?
>>
>>67903479
I think Opie because he pretends like he accomplished something by not getting fired even though Ant was like 75% of the quality of the show. Also, Jim is nothing without Ant or a good guest like Louie or Patrice (rip) to riff off of. Opie provides nothing but sterilized piss and Jimmy can't work with that
>>
Poor ant. Being an alcoholic and a racist don't mix
>>
>>67904390
Don't forget woman beater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lslPmbvnJpA
>>
>>67904475
How anyone can watch that and think Ant DIDN'T slap her around a bit is beyond me. She plays it up toward the end, but it's pretty clear he was abusing her. She probably instigated it (and likely deserved it), but the U.S. judicial system is against men in these types of situations. You can't hit women. You can't even defend yourself from a woman who is abusing YOU. That's just the way it is.

It starts out with what sounds like the tail end of Dani saying, "I'm pariscoping right now". Ant says, "Don't", and he is standing right next to her. He then says "Where's your hand", before trying to slap/grab the phone from her. Then he says, "I've had enough", because she's telling the public she called the police. At that time his voice trails off and he walks away and tries to bribe her with money to leave and forget it all. She's a bat shit crazy cunt and he's an elderly drunken asshole. Ant belongs in rehab and Dani belongs in a psyche ward.
>>
>>67904475
I'm amazed how charming Ant can be even as he's drunkenly assaulting someone.
>>67905154
Ant is like 54 and has no priors. And he's rich. He's walking away from this pretty easy. Unless you count the money he's spending so Dani can live in compound west.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.