[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blunder of the century?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Batman-Superman-movie-logo.jpg (41 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Superman-movie-logo.jpg
41 KB, 900x563
Blunder of the century?
>>
MOTY so far
Stay mad pleb
>>
>>67901526

This, can't see what Civil War can do to top it tbqh
>>
>>67901526
>>67901571
nice memes
>>
Read these discussion threads and watch plebeians get BTFO when they're out of their depth.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67754364/
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67879770/
>>
>>67902335
All I see is DCucks getting BTFO
>>
Even the nutjobs hate it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ueMAOd_SEZw
>>
>>67902471
You didn't read them, plebs avoid those threads like the plague.
>>
I haven't watched it yet, it's gotta at least be better than man of steel right?
>>
>>67902574
is this satire?
>>
>>67903269
If only
>>
>>67901359

>ignores Superman returns
>ignores FF
>ignores any MCU movie which isnt Avengers
>ignores John Carter
>ignores SW TFA

Pleb.

BvS was the best capeshit Ive seen since Watchmen.
>>
>>67903639
"no"
>>
>>67901359
Movie of the year so far.
>>
>>67902641
After rewatching Man of Steel to answer that question myself, I'd say it's marginally better due to Batfleck being fun to watch.

But they're both pretty shit.
>>
File: lau.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
lau.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>67905855
>>
>>67902641
Nope. Pretty much the same crap.
>>
>>67903639
>Plebs! The Phantom Menace is the best George Lucas movie I've seen since Howard The Duck!
>>
>>67901359

do you people even know what the word "blunder" actually means?

this board seems to be overrun by children and literal brainless retards who repeat the same shit they hear from other retards over and over again

>Television & Film

yeah fucking right. they should rename this shit into "Retards and memes". As much as I like capeshit movies, they should ban them altogether on /tv/
>>
>>67906697
What does TPM and Howard the Duck have to do with anything?
Don't you dare insult this masterpiece ever again.

Snyder is aware that he's dealing with one of the most iconic characters in popular mythos, he respects Superman immensely. And accordingly he strives to elevate the medium in order for it to fill Superman's shoes.

Meanwhile, entitled manchildren fail to grasp his work emotionally and intellectually, and incessantly complain about petty shit because they arrogantly believe they have the last word on how these characters should and would act, not realizing Superman belongs to no one and everyone.
Don't worry, you fucking fat fucks. Snyder's so aware of this that BvS practically took a magnificent artistic shit on you fanboys and you didn't even notice. And he knew that you weren't going to notice. The whole film criticizes this way of thinking. Most of the complaints from fanboys were actually deliberate artistic choices fully aware of the consequences. For example Joker Lex, or the JL teaser spliced right in the climax, when after all everyone just paid to watch Batman and Superman fight (for all they care they could fastforward everything else).
Snyder provides an alternative to mindless entertainment, escapism, and power fantasies. He uses Superman as the vehicle to inspire a cynical generation.
People haven't noticed that their reaction to BvS was exactly how Snyder predicted they were going to react. He understands modern society and its decay so well, that he knew he was going to get crucified by glorified bloggers and "nerds".

Just face it, you're out of your league, and you've been exposed as lacking basic film and film analysis understanding, not to mention the emotional maturity of a brick.
>>
>>67906948
Emotional maturity. Yes; I think this movie requires a serious ability to be in constant connection with at least one of the characters on a deep level.
Most movies introduce an unrealistic emotional response to certain situations. Joking during near death experiences. Being cutesy during brawls. These moments remind us that it's a movie, and that we're nothing like these characters. BvS provides a more organic connection between the viewers and Batman, Superman, Lex, and even the senator a little.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.