[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Holiday wasn't very good. Will anything ever top Big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pee-wee.jpg (194 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
pee-wee.jpg
194 KB, 630x420
Big Holiday wasn't very good. Will anything ever top Big Adventure?
>>
>>67901059
I enjoyed it very much. Big Adventure is it's own entity, however.
>>
Big Adventure is a classic. It had everything for everyone. It was made in a care free time. Now you gotta watch what you say in fear of fags and such. Pee Wee should've ended with the revival of his Broadway show. It was perfect.
>>
>>67901059
PUBLIC MASTURBATOR

sorry guys....
>>
>>67902976
And pedophile too. He got caught with CP "art".
>>
>>67902976
>>67903034
everyone's got their secrets
>>
>>67901059
If they make the other two movies he originally intended, maybe.
>>
>>67903071
tell me your secrets anon
>>
>>67903071
You're right. Mine is that I browse reddit :^)
>>
I love CPEE WEE
>>
>>67903071
I don't wipe off the tip of my penis after urinating.
>>
>>67902976
I don't understand why it's illegal to masturbate in an adult theater. You're in a private establishment. It should be up to the owners if they want to allow it or not.

>>67903034
Even if it's art and completely nonsexual to a discerning eye, it's okay for pedos to have that kind of stuff. No different than them keeping clothing catalogs of kids to jerk it to. Though that probably should've been the thing to completely destroy his career than anything else.
>>
Was Pee-Wee lusting for his manpussy?
>>
>tfw no dotty gf
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.