[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melissa McCarthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 34524324324.jpg (144 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
34524324324.jpg
144 KB, 1300x867
Why does she get so many starring roles?
>>
Nice eyes and hair. I would penetrate her if she lost the fat.
>>
>>67898772

Because she's a fat white woman.
>>
>>67898772
L I K E A H O O V E R
>>
>>67898772

She ate the competition
>>
>>67898772
Melissa works together with her husband and together they produce most of the films she has been in.
>>
I'm surprised she stayed with that Mike and Molly shitshow as long as she did. Anyone else would have been out of there when the movie roles started coming in.
>>
>>67898772
She fits the rolemodel as the fat suburban soccer mom that can relate when she watches the movie with her sons.
>>
>>67898772
casting her gives you indestructible pr armor
>>
>starring roles
>I literally can't name one of her movies apart from Ghostbusters
>>
>>67898772
She ate the supporting roles.
>>
>>67898916
In the last few years, off the top of my head:
SPY, Identity Thief, Tammy, The Heat, and (coming soon to a theater near you) The Boss
>>
>>67898916
The Boss (opening this weekend)
Spy
St. Vincent
Tammy
The Heat
Identity Thief
Bridesmaids

She seems to have a new movie out all the time.
>>
>>67898916
They're not good or successful films but somehow she blows the right guy every time and gets the role. Here in Moldova even the backstreet gang (group of delinquent rapists) think she's a fucking pig
>>
She's everything that's wrong with americans. All her characters are the same: loud, stupid, sentimental, macho-like, gross fat cunts.

The equivalent of fart jokes.

How can people watch her movies holy shit.
>>
>>67898772
she's the Paula Deen of movies
>>
>>67898772
Everyone can say what they want, but I'm starting to like her. Not because she's that great of an actress or anything, she just seems like a good person with decent humor. Only thing I really dislike about her movie is that they many of them go out of their way to flatter her, which is annoying and unnecessary.

The real terrible fat actress is Rebel Wilson.
>>
File: x.jpg (42 KB, 825x356) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
42 KB, 825x356
>>67898772

she's paul feig's skidmark across hollywood. the stinking brown remnant of all the horrible shit he's been dragging through movie theaters.

you can thank him for it
>>
>>67898808
She's losing it bro. Going low carb. Keto is the way to go.
>>
>>67899342
You've got to be kidding me
>>
>>67898772
because she's beautiful
>>
Rebel Wilson or Melissa McCarthy?
>>
>>67899475

Death
>>
>>67899475
McCarthy. Wilson's just an annoying cunt. Melissa McCarthy actually tries to be an actress and a person.
>>
>>67899309
Don't really mind her either. Not as endearing as Rosanne but way preferable to Wilson
>>
>>67899475
Rebel Wilson purely because you could probably choke her and she'd be into it, plus that ass must be fucking fantastic
>>
>>67898905
I'm sure she wanted but she had a contract. I think they killed the show when her contract ended and not because it got cancelled, afaik it still had good numbers.
>>
>>67898772
Man, she would be cute if she lost all her fat.
>>
>>67899345
And with her fat, goes her career.
>>
She's "politically safe", won't offend anyone and is completely without edge

Basically she's Whose Line Is It Anyway without the humor
>>
>>67899345
Still looks like a fat whap if you ask me

>loving the shape you have
Yeah okay, keep telling yourself that you dumb broads.
>>
>>67900651
>Basically she's Whose Line Is It Anyway without the humor

so aisha tyler's whose line
>>
>>67898772
She's Seth Rogan's female counterpart.

Unfunny, untalented and constantly works with her unfunny, untalented friends.

Yet somehow makes bank.
>>
>>67900767

> muh Jewish connections
>>
i liked agent
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.