[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear the Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
Honestly, is anyone really that excited for the second season? What's /tv/'s consensus on this show?

Other than the daughter waifu, the characters are boring, stereotypical libtards. The story arcs are lukewarm shit. The step dad is a huge cuck.

I'll be watching but my expectations are very low.
>>
I'm mainly gonna watch for the qt daughter and strand/string whatever his name is seems pretty cool.
>>
>>67898924

Do you think the daughter is going to fuck the step-son?
>>
Thanks Jews
>>
>>67899007
She looks like a classy lady, I doubt she'll fall for the mexican. She needs a QT whiteboy to show her right.
>>
>>67899009

The BBC is kill
>>
No. These shows need to go away so the zombie meme can finally die.
>>
i forgot about it and everything that happened other than the shitty cgi boat and tony stark house that was somehow untouched

why did they do the "its gonna take place during the outbreak!" and then when the outbreak happens they skipped two weeks and the town is deserted with no zombies
>>
>>67898662
Are you seriously watching this shit?
>>
>>67899245

Yes, I'm still holding out some hope but if the 2nd season nosedives I'm gonna drop this shit.
>>
>>67899145
>why did they do the "its gonna take place during the outbreak!" and then when the outbreak happens they skipped two weeks and the town is deserted with no zombies

AMC is cheap.
>>
>>67899145
>why did they do the "its gonna take place during the outbreak!" and then when the outbreak happens they skipped two weeks and the town is deserted with no zombies
This. The only thing that would have made this show stand out would have been dealing with the start of the outbreak. But they breezed right through it and we still don't know how a well trained army got BTFO by zombies. Instead we get zombies on a boat and all white men are evil: the show.
>>
What even is Fear The Walking Dead? I don't understand? What is the unique hook that sets it apart from The Walking Dead?
>>
Not even memeing. FTWD Season 1 was better than TWD Season 6.

It sucks, but it hasn't yet sunk as low as TWD.
>>
The entire cast is so unlikable. And now they're going to be on a boat? Sounds stupid and boring. Overall imo this show has none of the charisma that twd has .
>>
>>67899546
AMC

THE WALKING DEAD

ZOMBIES

JUST FUCKING WATCH IT BITCH
>>
File: 1449468191958.png (135 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449468191958.png
135 KB, 320x320
>>67899546

It's a spinoff set in southern California.

Supposedly AMC was intending for FTWD to highlight the event surrounding the outbreak but the show immediately jumps the shark and heads straight into TWD S1 territory.

Basically at this point it's a glorified spinoff.
>>
>>67899245
You got nerves of steel, man. I could barely watch the first episode, and i watched a lot of bad shit.
>>
>>67899546
Zombies on a boat. But really just an excuse to cash in on WD and fill the timeslot during the off season.
>>
>>67899546
It's supposed to explore the beginning of the outbreak, but it looks like it will just be a poor man's version of TWD.
>>
>>67899656

> The step dad is a huge cuck

> The mom is played by one of the most bland, generic female actors in Hollywood

The daughter is a decent waifu, but that's about it, really.
>>
>>67899517
That was such a fucking copout. Just as the show got good last season and society started to decend into chaos boom...cut to the safe zone and it being weeks after. That was the whole allure of this show, to show the outbreak start and everything spiraling out of control.
>>
I'm just watching to see if they do turn out to be The Whispers or something, would actually be cool but then again it would still be cool if they turned out to be a future group Rick and co came into conflict with.
>>
It feels more down-to-earth than TWD, but I can't connect with any of the characters. The only two I don't dislike are the crazy old Mexican guy and smooth-talking black business guy.
>>
>>67899793

> if they turned out to be a future group Rick and co came into conflict with

Not going to happen senpai. They're literally on opposite sides of the country.
>>
>>67898662
Last season was a disappointment. I hope they all get killed or all get the punished rick treatment.
>>
>>67899793
They'll fuse the shows once the show overtakes the comics and the showrunners become free to do whatever the fuck they want. Fear group will be down to a couple people and Rick's group will take them in.
>>
>>67899882
They have a boat and the showrunners have already said they are going to use it as an excuse to have them move around a lot. And if they do interact, it'll be a few years down the line when Fear's ratings start crashing with no survivors.
>>
>>67898662
I stopped watching TWD in the third season. I went and watched FTWD. Thought it was decent. Still not watching TWD. Going to watch FTWD.
>>
Does Alycia Debnam-Carey have a lot of screentime in this piece of turd?
>>67899009
Tell me this is not happening.
>>
>>67900053
It already happened. Then the nigga got BTFO an episode later.
>>
Hopefully drug son dies a horrible death next season. Cant see why they would keep him alive other than to make is death more drawn out and satisfying.
>>
>>67900108
He's going to sober up, toughen up, and become the leader/main character.
>>
>>67900102
Serves the nigger right.
Did they fuck?
>>
>>67899898
It never gona overtake that shit unfortunately.
>>
>>67900204
Not in front of the cameras
>>
>>67899898
Rick would never allow the morals family join up with them that would be stupid
>>
>>67900108
Did that faggot ever change his clothes? He wore the same clothes he stole off the old man in the hospital all of last season? I can't stand that greasy beta bitch faggot. He looks like a twink fuccboi that sucks cocks on Hollywood blvd
>>
Will we see Asa Akira in s2?
>>
>>67900310
Thanks, what a relief.
>>
>>67900366
Yeah and his faggot ass hair is matted too
>>
>>67899546
To cash in on the Walking Dead. That's it.

>>67899088
Zombies aren't dying. AMC is also producing George A. Romero's zombie comic too, although I haven't heard anything else after it was announced.
>>
>>67899793
>I'm just watching to see if they do turn out to be The Whispers or something
Not happening. Kirkman said while FEAR is set in the same continuity, he want FEAR to become it's own thing.

You have a better a chance of some minor yet likeable character as Morales showing up in FEAR.
>>
The premise was good, I was expecting more of "this is how society broke down" but now it looks like it's going to be The Walking Dead: Life's A Beach.

I got tired of the whole "gotta find morphine for muh son" shit real quick. It's the zombie apocalypse, let the ashole go cold turkey.
>>
>>67900384

>blackouts
>WE CAN'T LAND ANYMORE BECAUSE NO LIGHTS XD
>>
>>67900288
It'll take a few more seasons, but it definitely will. It'll be just in time for Johnny Depp jr. to have nutted up and become a totally different character when he finally meets Rick.
>>
>>67898662
I watched the first season just to see what it was like as the virus started to spread and people started to realize the world was ending.

I have no desire or interest in the story moving forward or the characters, although the stoner kid was a pretty good character
>>
>>67899546
First few eps were nice because of how people started to slowly realize what was going on, after shit hits the fan at the end I can't imagine it being any different.

Apparently one of the main characters is some ex colombian death squad badass though so maybe that will come into play
>>
>>67900385
>implying you'll ever fuck a qt like her anyway

whitey is pathetic
>>
>>67898662
it's good but we need a far greater zombie show
>>
>>67898662
I'm not necessarily excited about it, but I'll watch it.
>>
the grill is top shelf waifu
>>
>>67901667
It's not like your NEET ass have anything better to do.
>>
File: B5GlaIlCAAATF5a.jpg (28 KB, 580x496) Image search: [Google]
B5GlaIlCAAATF5a.jpg
28 KB, 580x496
>>67901667
>>67902021

> tfw you're a bus driver that sits for hours on end
> tfw you get to watch tv shows in your comfy bus
>>
>>67898662
I never finished the second episode of season 1. Didn't like any of the characters except that drug addict dude. Still wasn't enough to keep me interested.
>>
>>67899546
It was supposed to be about how the apocalypse started, except for it wasn't really and now it's going to be the exact same thing as the regular show.
>>
>>67902144
>watching tv-shows while driving

are americans really this stupid?
>>
>>67902449

No faggot, I watch muh shows when I'm sitting around waiting for my groups to be done with whatever they're doing.
>>
I am going to watch it but I do not want to.

I'd rather watch The Strain that's how much I don't want to watch this.
>>
As someone else said, I think Nick is supposed to be the man character but he is completely unlikable. I was really hoping they'd kill his druggie ass off. The Mom and Dad are just bland. The crazy barber guy is the most interesting and likable character. I'd watch a series of him traveling the country via motorcycle in the zombie apocalypse desu senpai.

Just make the show about the barber and the hot daughter.
>>
no budget

shitty untrained zombie extras shuffling around
>>
A girl is coming round my house to watch it with me tomorrow night, she says its really good. pretty sure we're gonna fuck. Is she a pleb though for liking it? If so im kicking her the fuck out.
>>
>>67903509
She's only a pleb if she's ugly.
>>
>>67898662
>All of them are better actors than TWD main cast
>i don't give a fuck about TWD since season 2
>i actually enjoyed this one because it doesn't drag the story with fillers with no reason
yeah, i want to see season 2 TbH
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.