[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guggenshit and the Dumbass Arrow Writers are at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-producers-tease-grave-reveal-880680?utm_source=twitter

It is like they are not even trying to hide it anymore.
>>
how bad was the Felicity/Donna smoak episode?
>>
>>67898435
Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash It was fucking Trash
>>
what happened to felicity and olivity? i used to like them and ship them a lot then she got so fucking annoyig and a bitch. i want oliver to just say fuck you and be a party guy and bang half of star city and make her jealous again. bitch used to be nothing but some random IT worker until oliver gave her everything and now she owns a company and shit and gotten way too cocky

but that will never happen because the sjws will go off and yell in twitter

also maybe this was their cleaver way of getting fans to like laureal and ship laurel/oliver again

because i hated laural and the idea of her and oliver but now im like totally okay with it

oliver cheated on her bunch of times and slept around and fucked her sister and took her on a boat and got her in to all this shit and laurel isnt even mad at oliver anymore.. and oliver kept te truth from felicty once to protect his kid and the bitch went off the rails and made it such a big deal..
>>
>>67898552
I don't even think the SJWs are liking this show at this point.
>>
>>67898435

How do you think

>Oliver yells at black science guy for joking in a serious situation
>laurel pulls him aside and tells him not to get upset at other people because of the lies he told (y'know protecting his son) that got him in the situation
>gets stung by robobees and nearly dies
>gets his shit pushed in by a robobeeman, Felicity with a lamp saves him
>gets shot in the chest by Beewoman protecting Felicity, then Felicity hacks her bees and turns them against her
>Felicity says for the 100th time she won't return to the team cuz she can save people her own way

Another 10/10 episode of Felicity
>>
>>67898614
>Oliver yells at black science guy for joking in a serious situation
Maybe the Justice League cartoon is clouding my judgment, but isn't Oliver supposed to be a class clown himself?

Also, didn't we already deal with the bee bitch? We brought her back? Or was that the Flash? Are we cross referencing villains here?!?
>>
>>67898614
jesus fucking christ how is it getting worse with every episode
>>
>>67898684

He is. He's also supposed to be an incredibly annoying outspoken liberal. Like, the kind of guy who cracks jokes at the expense of your beliefs if you were to let it slip that you voted Republican.
>>
File: Green Arrow.png (726 KB, 1205x661) Image search: [Google]
Green Arrow.png
726 KB, 1205x661
>>67898684
>Maybe the Justice League cartoon is clouding my judgment, but isn't Oliver supposed to be a class clown himself?
Not on this show, sadly. I'm so hyped for a possible proper comicbook Green Arrow movie in the future.
>>
>>67898552
>Olicity
The fucking malignant tumor of this fucking show. Even though they are broken up now, the show still revolves around that bullshit

>SJWs will complain
That is why the show has such a huge problem in the first place. These fucking dumb asses took a once good show and bitched enough to to get what they wanted over fondness over a single character.

>cleaver way of getting Laurel and Oliver back together
Welp, read the article and put that together with some of the leaks out there and I have some bad news for ya, it looks like Laurel is dying in the next episode
>>
File: previously on felicity.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4717) Image search: [Google]
previously on felicity.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4717
>>67898614

Don't forget that Felicity is with Thea the entire episode, and Thea does nothing. She just whines and gets her ass kicked.

At the end of the episode they're fighting Bee Man and Thea gets knocked to the ground. Felicity helps her up. Then Oliver gets shot, Felicity helps him up. Then she takes out Bee Man all by herself.

I don't think there's been a more indicative scene of how shitty Arrow has become.
>>
>>67898684
>>67898842

>Look, I'm an old lefty. The government must do for people what people can't do for themselves. The people sure can't protect themselves from the likes of us.

Best Green Arrow.
>>
>>67898614
God this episode was so terrible, I actually shut it off halfway through. It has gotten to the point where I have to take breaks in the middle of episodes, which didn't happen in S1 and S2. It has been a long season familia.
>>
File: Guess who wins.jpg (63 KB, 859x600) Image search: [Google]
Guess who wins.jpg
63 KB, 859x600
>>67898993
>It has gotten to the point where I have to take breaks in the middle of episodes

This, god damn.

I checked the /co/ talkback thread and they seemed to love this episode. Because it was fun and goofy and had Bee-Man who is a comic book character.

There are shows that do that kind of thing well (Gotham is a good example) but Arrow is all over the place.
>>
>>67899691
/co/ literally confirmed for brain dead then
>>
>>67898954
Best everything to be honest. There are very few things that show did wrong.
>>
File: Felicity fandom.png (432 KB, 518x857) Image search: [Google]
Felicity fandom.png
432 KB, 518x857
>>67898884
>At the end of the episode they're fighting Bee Man and Thea gets knocked to the ground. Felicity helps her up. Then Oliver gets shot, Felicity helps him up. Then she takes out Bee Man all by herself.
Fuck this show. FUCK. THIS. SHOW.
>>
>>67899824

I have to admit, I wish JLU ended at season 2. The ending was great and I like how it came full circle with the start of Batman: TAS.

Season 3 had some good episodes but all the Secret Society stuff was pretty boring compared to what had come before.
>>
>>67899691
>gotham
Gotham doesn't do anything well. That show is an abortion of a bad idea given some kind of strange un-life by retarded fans. I can't believe it got picked up for a second season.
>>
I wonder how people would react if this show was genderbent.

>OMG Olivia IS NOT a good example of a woman on television. She is so dependant on her boyfriend Felix, he does everything, he is always the one to save the day, this show is CIS scum. This show is now the Felix show.
>>
>>67900010
It really picked up in season 2. Penguin isn't the only interesting character any more, Fish is gone (just kidding, she's coming back), and even the Jim Gordon and Bruce Wayne storylines are good now.
>>
>>67900010
Hey now, if you can get over the fact the show is a Batman show with all the villains showing up around the time Batman is still kid it's actually a pretty decent show. It's probably the best comic show alongside The Flash.
>>
>>67900097
do you have to watch S1?
>>
>>67900097

Fish coming back with fish powers sounds like it could be hilarious though, the show clearly is riding the crazy train so hopefully she'll fit in better now
>>
>>67900070
Bruh, I don't even want to think about that bullshit. These SJWs are so fucked in the head it is terrifying.
>>
>>67900070
People would realize that Olicity is an abusive relationship.

>Olivia lies to protect her son, a difficult and brave thing for her to do
>Felix secretly helps Team Arrow behind Olivia's back, he's a manipulating scumbag
>>
File: Natalie Alyn Lind 3.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Alyn Lind 3.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3600
>>67900097
>Bruce Wayne storylines are good now
That fucking whinny, useless sack of shit is the worse of them all. That sobbing fuck is supposed to become Batman in the future, but he has spent 2 years of his life crying, chasing false leads and getting in the way of real police work in between kissing qts.

I long for the day they send him off to train and never comes back.
>>
>>67900265
That's exactly what they are doing at the moment. Bruce is learning how to live in the streets. It's pretty interesting imo.
>>
>>67900265
>That sobbing fuck is supposed to become Batman in the future, but he has spent 2 years of his life crying, chasing false leads and getting in the way of real police work

m8 he just chased down the man who killed his parents with a gun.

That took Christian Bale 10+ years.
>>
>>67898397
It's obvious that it's the kid's mom
There's no one else on the show that could impact the main cast but also not be a necessary actor.
>>
>>67900434

Why would Felicity give a fuck about her that she'd imply Oliver has only recourse and that's to kill the person who put her in the grave?
>>
File: Laurel_Lance.png (858 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Laurel_Lance.png
858 KB, 1280x720
>>67900434
'sup.
>>
>>67900343
And he dropped the gun and started crying.
>>
>>67900603
Because he's Batman and Batman doesn't kill people.

Nolan Batman probably would have, and people would still be complaining about it (just like Man of Steel).
>>
>>67900603
Buddy, do you know anything about Batman? He is absolutely terrified of using guns, even as a grown adult. He's disgusted by the idea.
>>
Can someone please explain why Felicity is so popular among the writers of this show? Like a real answer.
>>
>>67900893
No idea, I think they are tumblrinas, so deep inside they wish they were teenage girls.
>>
>>67900893
Initially popular fan reaction, switchover in writers, Twitter echo chamber.
>>
>>67900893
I don't think it is necessarily that the character is popular with the writers, I think the writers are just listening to the fans of the character.

The fans of the character are a majority of Tumblr hambeasts looked at Felicity and saw a cute, nerd chick who was in a budding relationship with an attractive male, and they wanted to live vicariously through that character. And, unfortunately, even though they are the minority, they are the loudest portion of the fan base.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 843x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 843x1280
>Arrow ruining any Ollie ships and making Felicity important
>MCU and Agents of Shit ruining any chances of Hawkeye and Mockingbird

God dammit leave my archers alone.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.