[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sheev and obi-wan are the only good things in prequel trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Palp_trustme.jpg (180 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme.jpg
180 KB, 1529x1200
sheev and obi-wan are the only good things in prequel trilogy
>>
>>67897890
Count Duku was cool.
>>
>>67897890
Grievous had an awesome design.
>>
>>67897890
Yeah we know. Everyone knows.
>>
>>67897890
That's not a very controversial opinion.
>>
Padme was cute
>>
>>67897890
>>67898103
>>67898128
>>67898210
these are all correct.
>>
File: fcmy5yu1_o3nqv4.jpg (1 MB, 5461x3641) Image search: [Google]
fcmy5yu1_o3nqv4.jpg
1 MB, 5461x3641
he was cool concept t.b.h. familio
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 415x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 415x351
>yfw Ian McDiarmid played Sheev in Jedi AND the prequels.
>>
>>67898940
I wish he would come back, I need more Sheev. He needs to show up in one of the spinoff movies.
>>
>>67897890
Episode 2 and 3 Obi-Wan sucked and seemed to exist to spout one liners any chance he got. People bitch about three politics dragging down the prequels, but Sheev's rise to power was the only thing I really enjoyed about them.
>>
>>67898940
lol wut?
>>
>>67899061
lol fuck off contrarian, prime obi-wan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> old fart
>>
Qui Gon was awesome.
>>
>>67899880
hello pleb
>>
>>67899880
Hello plebo
>>
>>67899907
>>67900091
>god forbid it's an actor who knows how to act!
>>
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.