[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The People vs OJ Simpson on FX... last show of the series tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: pvoj.jpg (71 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
pvoj.jpg
71 KB, 534x712
The People vs OJ Simpson on FX... last show of the series tonight. This cast is too good - I dont want it to end... They should make another season of this where OJ's Dream Team and LA prosecutors time travel to handle the Manson murders.
>>
Steven Avery series when?
>>
>>67896833
It's called Making a Murderer and it's on Netflix
>>
Spoiler: He didn't do it.
>>
File: The Bird Cage 2.jpg (73 KB, 581x707) Image search: [Google]
The Bird Cage 2.jpg
73 KB, 581x707
>>67896804
I like how different episodes have really made you feel for the characters. Like Marcia Clarke for example. At first you might think "wow what a cunt whats up this bitches ass" and then you see how she gets treated and your all like 'damn bitch cant even buy tampons, leave that woman alone"

And then ultimately seeing how everything plays out just how fucking embarrassing it was that he was found not guilty because their ability to work the system.
>>
I was disappointed this is only a 10-episode season. I don't want it to end. My favorite thing on television right now, the acting is truly remarkable, the tension is wonderful, it has a great soundtrack, it's just a wonderful show.
>>
This show is so fucking good man! I don't want it to end either :(
>>
Is one person samefagging this whole season? Why
>>
>>67896957
That alone is what makes this show great. Seeing different POVs and how we can relate to them is great writing.

I was only 6 when this shit went down. I didn't care back then, but once I did some research in HS for a paper, I was just floored at how much of a clusterfuck this was. The cops, the prosecutors, the judge allowing that media circus.
>>
>>67897127
>There are 9 posters in this thread.
>>
File: 1447876342328.png (713 KB, 1035x621) Image search: [Google]
1447876342328.png
713 KB, 1035x621
>Next season is about Hurricane Katrina
>>
>>67897687
Another nigger season then.
>>
File: sarah-paulson-oj-simpson.jpg (58 KB, 570x379) Image search: [Google]
sarah-paulson-oj-simpson.jpg
58 KB, 570x379
Marcia Clark is damn good.
>>
>it's a Darden fucks up episode
Why didn't the DA can him?
>>
90% of /tv/ wasn't even alive during the OJ trial of the century.
>>
I was really impressed with the performance of the judge in the last episode. Really didn't think he had it in him. But this show has been all about defying expectations I guess. What a great fucking show.
>>
>>67897893
I was alive

just too young to understand shit
>>
>>67897893
>90% of /tv/ was born after 1995

Yeah, probably not.

Maybe around 30%
>>
>>67897945
Same desu. People are watching this for the first time only finding out about the juice. Some of the comments on youtube are cringy.
>>
>>67897893
I was born in 93 so I'm only really familiar with "if the glove fits" jokes and "OJ got away with murder". Outside of that it's 100% unknown to me.

From what I understand this was the first televised court case of a high profile person and it'd be like if someone like Tom Brady did all this shit.

Dunno how accurate the show is but I forget I'm watching a series at times with how well everything is done
>>
>>67897813
Sarah Paulson is one of the finest actresses in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7CjGgmHjA
>>
>>67897687

Season 1 was pretty evenhanded though

Hopefully it continues
>>
>he just wanted his stuff back guys
>he didn't do nothing
>they don't even have FX in prison
>>
>black people actually believe that Fuhrman:
>showed up to the murder scene
>stole a glove without anyone else noticing
>hides it
>gets samples of OJ's, Nicoles, whats-his-name blood
>drives to OJ's house
>puts 3 different types of blood in OJ's bronco
>drips blood leading to the house
>plants the glove
>>
>>67898045
She's pretty much the most talented and best actor on the show.
I must admit I originally started watching it just for her.
>>
>>67898076
b-but muh racism
>>
>>67898023
I've tried watching the trial on youtube but the clips are pretty shit quality.
>>
>>67898051
I wonder if he's seen it, like if someone snuck tapes into him for the common room or something

I wonder if he even knows about it
>>
>>67898155
He says he has seen trailers for it. He likes Cuba's performance but the rest not so much.
>>
>>67898076
yup. its the bar scene all over. she presents to some everyday black dudes and still get a mixed response when it should be pretty straight forward. Looking back on that episode and how true the statements were, if she would have "played the game" and went with the angle of him just doing all that spy/navy sealy training and knife work for a movie it could have swayed the jury the complete opposite way.

And to be fair to Darden he was just their token black. No one really cared. He knew how the black community felt and would react all along.
>>
>>67898238
>He likes Cuba's performance

"I can take the stand...put me in coach"

I dont know Cuba hits some of his Radio vibes for me
>>
>that feel when he thought he could get away with another crime

https://youtu.be/pHiJ8--GmZ4
https://youtu.be/1-qN_VU9vnc
>>
Are nonamericans watching this show?
>>
>>67899474
yes
>>
>>67898076
>>67898257
When the nigger lawyer asks Fuhrman about whether or not he planted evidence against OJ and he responded with his right to use the fourth amendment, did that actually happen or just for the show?
>>
File: 1459834188529.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1459834188529.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
>mfw normalfags actually think OJ did anything wring
Even if he did kill his wife, she deserved it for being a whore.
>>
>>67897846
They needed a black face
but not a black voice
>>
>>67900268
Yes. And it's the fifth amendment, I certainly hope you are not American.
>>
>>67900268
It's the 5th amendment and yes, he actually took the 5th amendment on the stand.

The prosecution could have laid the foundation for the glove, knife and blood using only Lang and Vanatter but Marcia Clark didn't listen to Darden- who had worked in the police crimes division and knew Fuhrman was dirty.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.