[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Find a flaw
>>
File: Capture.png (774 KB, 696x832) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
774 KB, 696x832
Not enough of this qt. She made the entire movie.
>>
>>67896685

Thats not Waspgirl
>>
Paul Rudd is boring
>>
>>67896527
>should have been about Pym and his daughter
>could have done without Lang and his ex familia
>the villain is an evil copy of the hero
>it's pretty by the numbers and predictable
>>
>>67896527
not the memeist marvel movie but still too memey for me
>>
all the acting from paul rudd was somewhat awkward and stilted, as if he was trying to run a constant imitation of another actor that he wasn't entirely comfortable with.

Nothing in the movie felt as if it occurred naturally.
>>
>>67896527
stereotypes much:
>muh mexican guy doing his typical mexican stuff
>muh black sidekick- a rapper ofc
>muh teacher is old af that always talk some no-sense science bullshit
>muh bald villain-disposable marvel villain #69
>>
I already saw iron man
>>
Not grimdark enough
>>
>>67896527

Antman had a punchable face. I hate his doggamn smug face
>>
>>67896527
Felt like a straight to DVD movie. Not a bad one, but everything about it felt so small (no pun intended.)
>>
>>67896527
Evangiline Lilly didn't come out the screen and squat on my dick. Other than that fun movie tbhfamz
>>
>>67896527
There are some, but the fact that this movie was better than the avengers shows how badly joss needed the boot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.