[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Miss me yet?
>>
A little.
>>
>>67895421
director fury?
>>
>>67895984
Liar
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb2f6OMP1p0
>>
>>67895421

Since S4 desu
>>
>>67895421
this dude always kind of reminded me of a younger Liam Neeson
>>
>>67895421
He was so much better than the comic version.
>>
>>67895421
>implying the characters are the current problem

bringing him back wouldn't fix the hack director and producer
>>
>>67897051
Never read the comics, but David Morissey was amazing as the Governor. I really wished he, Shane, and Merle were alive and with Rick because they'd be invaluable in the upcoming war against Negan.
>>
Negan looks like a interesting big bad now.

No need to miss the Governor because, he is actually Carl from the future.
>>
>>67895421
I do but he and Shane couldn't save the show from the showrumner.
>>
>>67897144
From the gist of how the Saviors operate, they're basically a massive protection racket full of people who accept brutality as a means of survival. Remember Alicia Witt's character and her backstory? Negan was able to convince hundreds of people to act like marauders instead of building a community.

The Governor is a guy who thinks his castle is the only one in the land and that's why he went full-out retard against Rick and everyone in the prison. He couldn't stand the idea of any competition.

They're both interesting in their own way and I wished we could've seen the Governor and Rick put aside their differences to team-up against an even more dangerous foe.
>>
>>67895421
This guy made the show for me. Not sure why.
>>
>>67897114
The comic version was just a one dimensional mustache twirling bad guy. Morrissey gave him depth and pathos. He really was brilliant.
>>
>>67897460
You know how good of an actor you are when I want to root for him?

Remember when we saw the return of the Governor and how he met Tara's family? I actually wanted him to go far away from Georgia with his new wife and kid. Start someplace else fresh and have a happy ending despite all the shit that he did.

Somebody brought up a great What If? a while back about the Governor and his family driving north to Virginia and getting recruited by Aaron. I would've killed to have seen the Governor take charge of Alexandria.
>>
>>67895421
Dear god no. he was a pathetic villain.
>>
i liked his music that used to play
>>
>>67897793
He actually "won" against Rick because the final attack on the prison forced everyone to flee. Hershel got killed and all those other inhabitants that magically died on the bus.

Rick and his people got uber-fucked by the Governor. Losing everything they worked for thanks to a one-eyed psycho.
>>
>>67897519
this

stopped watching after this dude died.
>>
How would he have dealt with all the shit Rick went through? Imagine in his place.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.