[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DCEU PARENTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: Thomas Wayne.jpg (27 KB, 595x312) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Wayne.jpg
27 KB, 595x312
>"Dad, you're bleeding! I'll get help!"

>"No, Bruce! This city... It needs an example... A tragedy that can alert them to the corruption that is threatening to take over. And you... You need a goal... Something to compel you to fight for Gotham and its people. That's me. I'm more valuable dead than alive. So don't save me, Bruce. Avenge me."
>>
File: Hyppolita.jpg (76 KB, 395x602) Image search: [Google]
Hyppolita.jpg
76 KB, 395x602
>"If Men's World is in danger, shouldn't we help them?"

>"I've been to Men's World before, Diana. Their savagery, their lust, their ambition, their very nature prevents them from sustaining their existence. Man is an abomination. The gods' greatest mistake. It's a wounded horse that, rather than being allowed to die its natural death, it's being kept alive... Agonizing, withering, craving for rest. It was once our mission to perpretate this. But we've had enough. Enough oftheir depravity, violence and cruelty. We chose to euthanise the human race. We will let them burn themselves to the ground. Maybe the gods can create something worthier off of their ashes."
>>
>>67892968
Why did he try to punch the robber?
>>
>>67892968
And it would still make more sense than the MoS scene.
>>
File: Henry Allen.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Henry Allen.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>"Dad, I promise you, I'll find the man who killed mom and I will prove your innocence."

>"No, Barry. If 20 years in Iron Heights have taught me anything, it is that the true prison, the one you can't escape from, is the one inside your mind. And I've been in prison every day I spent with your mother. I've hated her in secret since before you were born, Barry. Every day I left home, I thought about running and never looking back. I only didn't do it because I couldn't do that to you. But now you're an adult. Now you can walk on your own. Barry, the truth is I've never felt more free. I didn't kill your mother, but I sure am glad she is dead. And that's why I belong here. So my advice to you is... Let it go. Run away. And never look back."
>>
File: Martin Jordan.jpg (16 KB, 260x346) Image search: [Google]
Martin Jordan.jpg
16 KB, 260x346
>"When I grow up, I'll be as brave as you, dad!"

>"Brave? I'm not brave, Hal. I'm weak. When I was in Afghanistan, me and my wingman were sent on our F-16s to scout the enemy lines. The insurgents had anti-aircraft weapons, caught us by surprise. His plane was shot down, mine was damaged, but still had enough fight in it. As I circled around, I saw my wingman, my friend. He was signaling me for help. And I could've, Hal. I could've flown down there and grabbed him. But then I thought... "What if?" What if I took another shell and got stranded too? What if I leaked out all my fuel and we couldn't haul ass? What if I got myself shot trying to fly low? Fight or flight, kid. And I didn't fight. I left him there, flew back to the base, tried to gather some men. By the time a specialized team got there, they had already killed him, torn him apart limb by limb, left his head behind as a warning. I couldn't handle it. Couldn't fly anymore, got sent back home. Got to kiss my wife and play with my kids, and he didn't. Every day I spend with you, I feel like I'm on borrowed time. I felt hollow. Then I got an offer to fly a plane, a plane no one had ever flown before. And it clicked. That was it. That could be my way out. That's what I think every time I step on a cockpit. "Maybe this is the day I die. Maybe this is the day I make things right with him". That's why I need to fly, Hal. It's the only time I'm ever free from the guilt. I ain't afraid of dying. I'm afraid of living."
>>
>>67893001
IT WAS ME BARRY
>>
File: Tom Curry.jpg (51 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Tom Curry.jpg
51 KB, 320x240
>"Why am I different from everyone else, dad."

>"Because you're a bastard, Arthur. The bastard son of the surface and the ocean. Your mother is the queen of a place where no human is allowed to go. Her people would shed her blood for allowing a surfacer to taint her, and yours, for existing. It was easier for her to leave your behind, dismissive you as a fever dream. And me? I'm not made for society, kid. I did a lot of bad things and burned a lot of bridges to end up here. A lighthouse keeper in the end of the world. I took care of you when your mother left, but I'm not cut out to raise you. With all the stuff you can do, you don't belong here among us. And with all the stuff you can't do, you don't belong there, among them. You'd be a freak no matter where you go. You're alone, Arthur. Forever. And if you're smart, you're gonna learn from that. And it'll make you stronger."
>>
File: Silas Stone.jpg (19 KB, 670x407) Image search: [Google]
Silas Stone.jpg
19 KB, 670x407
>"Dad, what have you done to me? You made me some sort of cyborg."

>"I did what I had to do, Victor. I'm a man of science. I've dedicated my whole life to building a better world. You're my creation, my legacy, and I couldn't lose you to a fatality of fate. Not when I had to technology to make you whole again. To make you better. You are the first transhuman, Victor. The perfect fusion of man and machine. You finally have a purpose rather than wasting away all the potential I passed onto you. You can change the world. You were a disappointment to me once, son. Don't disappoint me again."
>>
I see you worked very hard at these, OP.
>>
>>67893134
It's pasta, I've seen it before.
>>
>JDM played Thomas Wayne in the new Batman, and now plays Negan
>Chandler Riggs plays Bruce as a kid in Batman Begins and now plays Carl
poetry
>>
File: brando jor el.jpg (135 KB, 353x480) Image search: [Google]
brando jor el.jpg
135 KB, 353x480
>You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our death. The richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I... I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you, all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son. This is all I... all I can send you, Kal-El.
>>
>>67893407
How did se go from this...
>>
>>67893309
um
no he didn't?
>>
File: Glazed-Donut.jpg (2 MB, 2840x1860) Image search: [Google]
Glazed-Donut.jpg
2 MB, 2840x1860
>>67894185
To THIS?
>>
File: Man of Steel Escape.webm (3 MB, 1024x426) Image search: [Google]
Man of Steel Escape.webm
3 MB, 1024x426
>>67894185

Jor el and jor el's hologram in MoS was actually a pretty inspirational guy, it's his mudball stepfather that sucks
>>
>>67895204
I guess.
>>
>>67893076
Ice cold.
>>
>>67895204

a hologram was a better father than STOP MY INVINCIBLE SON
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.