[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the trailers were first showing this scene, people were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Lex.jpg (656 KB, 1900x2396) Image search: [Google]
Lex.jpg
656 KB, 1900x2396
When the trailers were first showing this scene, people were defending it saying Lex was making a big deal about some junior reporter meeting a famous billionaire because he knew who they really were, or at least who Clark was.

Now we know that wasn't the case, so this scene makes zero fucking sense now.
>>
just turn your brain off and enjoy the movie bruh
>>
He obviously did know who Clark was
>>
>>67892139

If you went to see this movie odds are you're either poor or dumb. Probably both.
>>
>>67892197
This, op is a dumb fucking capeshit comic manchild.
>>
So why did he love it?
>>
He tells bruce that his R&D department is up to all sorts of no good..he knew exactly who they were...I know its a long movie but you autistic fucks need to know how to sit down and pay attention to a movie that you paid to watch.
>>
>>67892197
>STOP WATCHING THINGS I DONT LIKE
>>
>>67892258
MMM BOYS
>>
>i-it's too early to judge, no one liked when heath ledger was cast as joker, I-I'm sure eisenberg will be just as good!
Remember, remember
>>
>>67892168
why did the black stormtrooper betray the stormtroopers after a lifetime of service

why did he trust the captured guy not to use him as a barter chip or to torture him for intelligence
>>
>>67893130
Ben Affleck was fine
>>
>>67893130

If Eisenberg died, he would've been the new Heath Ledger.
>>
But he totally knew that Bruce is Batsy and Clark is Supes?
>>
>>67893162
>why did the black stormtrooper betray the stormtroopers after a lifetime of service

Cuz he was a nigger.
>>
>>67892190
>>67892861
>>67893306
/thread
>>
>>67893026
WHAT IS THIS MEME
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 735x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 735x501
>>67893162
Them traitorous nigger genes.
>>
>>67892139
Why don't you think he knew who they were? Because the movie didn't spoonfeed you with someone pointless scene showing that Lex had figured it out? I think it's pretty apparent later in the movie that we know he figured it out sometime, since he had been antagonizing Bruce with the letters and kidnapped Ma Kent. It's obvious he's a smart guy, he probably figured out who Batman was years ago, and Superman shortly after he showed up.
>>
>>67893391
>/threading your own comments
>>
>>67895410
>he's a smart guy

For you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.