[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD: A Better Finale for S6E16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
I edited the final scene so that it is more faithful to the comics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=813aNhxOsAA

If you can't watch because of AMC's BS, here's a mirror https://streamable.com/lk56
>>
File: bretty gud.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
bretty gud.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>67892028
>>
File: tumblr_o03vgwIrFj1qgwpqno1_400.gif (121 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03vgwIrFj1qgwpqno1_400.gif
121 KB, 320x240
>>67892174
>>
File: negan-cursing-pic.jpg (135 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
negan-cursing-pic.jpg
135 KB, 720x480
>>67892028
>>
File: Negan pic.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Negan pic.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67892343
>>
Way better
>>
I edited scens from break bad in spirit of the Walking Dead finale

https://youtu.be/otYxnmkDO3Y

https://youtu.be/_o4w0IeID-Y
>>
>>67892028

BEST. EPISODE. EVER. and here's why.

For the last few years, anytime I want to talk a TWD on the internet, the thread gets hijacked but a super secret club that are obsessed with some SUPER AMAZING AWESOMELY COOL VILLAIN.

After years of these Negan fanbois ruining every conversation about the show with their images, spoilers, and masturbatory praise, we finally get to meet the great and powerful Negan.

And what do we get?

An washed up 80's looking rockstar who wastes his first impression mumbling about "pee pee pants"

Holy shit, I bet that speech was lifted straight from the comics...in fact, I know it was, because it's been posted about a 1000 times.

Then, Mr Scary, in spite of losing a fuck ton of men, weapons, and supplies to Ricks group, still only kills one...'cause, ya know, "work for me". What a CHUMP.

Negan is literally less intimidating than every villian in the show so far. A random Atlanta/hospital cop was more menacing, and he has nothing on Terminus.

The ultra best part, the "iconic" Lucille moment, which every Negan fag has been slowly stroking themselves for for years basically turns into Gimple and Co. ramming in dry.

Negan fanbois, you are a blight, even amongst 13-15 year olds who are impressed by anything with a four letter word.

That Negan reveal was everything you deserve.

best. episode. ever.
>>
>>67893037
Quality kek
>>
>>67893037
Heh that was good
>>
>>67892028
It's still shit. Nice try though.
>>
>>67893398
thanks
>>
>>67892028
>rick kills like 50 of his mean
>"lol ill just kill 1 of you and then you work for me"
>negan will end up getting his ass handed to him because of this choice

Why didn't he just kill all of them and replace Alexandria's leadership with one of his own trusted men? That's literally what would happen in this scenario.
>>
File: zzzzzzz.png (594 KB, 1379x624) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzz.png
594 KB, 1379x624
>>67892028
>Video contains content from AMC Networks who has blocked it in your country, on the grounds of copyright

Or was that the joke?
>>
>>67893992
yeah use the mirror, outside of us it doesnt work for some fucked reason
>>
File: 1456717772613.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1456717772613.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>67893710
>>
>The Walking Dead has been shit since season 2.
>People are surprised when another episode is shit.

I bet they all tune back in whenever the next season starts.
>>
>>67894644
I mean most of TWD's faults are due to AMC being the owners.

S2 they replaced the showrunner with an inexperienced cuck named Glen Mazarra,
Scott Gimple was doing a good job but he's getting heat due to AMC's titty decisions.
>>
This was an anticlimax. The cliffhanger ruined the impact of Negan, if it had ended with whoever he kills lying there with their head looking like a dropped lasagne with Rick and co just staring with tears streaming down their faces then the fans would spend all summer stunned. Instead it's going to be "was it Glenn?" and "look, this actor got a haircut" until season 7.
>>
>>67893037
Nice
>>
>>67892028
That was fucking stupid. Their reactions weren't even appropriate considering what was happening.

Never try your hand at editing again.
>>
>>67893037
Those are good but this one is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrL2-LqxhGk
>>
>>67896823
The title ruins it. Should say something about if the walking dead writers were in charge of BB
>>
that fucking sucks dude, its like nothing is happening
>>
File: Capture.png (308 KB, 852x818) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
308 KB, 852x818
POLAND
YES
WOOHOO THE IRON CURTAIN DIDINT FALL AT ALL
>>
>>67896823
Pretty spot on
>>
>>67892028
That would've been good, why the fuck couldn't they do that?

Everytime I think about it I get so angry, wasted opportunity
The scene was so perfect, intense and you ruin it at the very last moment
>>
>>67897201
serves you right kurwa
>>
>>67894856
Mad Men and Better call Saul are excellent, so what excuse does twd have?
>>
>>67897677
AMC has it out for The Walking Dead, I have no idea why. It's one of the most watched shows on TV right now and the main cast get paid pennies, they gave Andrew Lincoln a shit contract because they had no faith in the series and only just now with season 7 beginning can he negotiate a new one where he gets the pay he deserves. Dale and Andrea's actors bailed out of the show because the original showrunner was their friend and the relationship between the cast and execs was hostile They refused to give the show more than 6 episodes for a first season, then when they gave season 2 a reasonable amount of episodes they forced the original showrunner out by slashing the budget (IIRC, below the budget of Breaking Bad and Mad Men, that's why they were on a farm all season) to unreasonable levels and requiring a bare minimum amount of indoor scenes to keep the costs down. They antagonize their audience by putting the preview for the next episode during shit like Comic Book Men, Low Winter Sun, and Fear The Walking Dead when they're not holding it hostage in Talking Dead, which they sometimes bump up to 11 so they can sandwich in whatever new show they're trying to shill in hopes of The Walking Dead viewers giving it a chance.

I don't know what AMC's problem is, but I wouldn't doubt they at least played a part in making this dumb cliffhanger happen in hopes of getting even higher ratings. I don't think they have any respect for the show at all, they just see it as a way to make shekels so they can afford to produce programming they're proud enough of to brag about at upscale parties.
>>
>>67898218
I wouldn't be surprised if they filmed the scene and showed the victim but AMC jewed the show once again and made it a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67898765
>However, some fans were outraged following the finale because the mystery victim was never revealed. "I didn't know it was going to be a cliffhanger until I watched the show," Morgan said. "I understand the fan frustration, but the death of that person is going to kick off Season 7. We will pick up directly from what we saw last night, and you're going to see what happened at the end of that bat."
Combined with everything else the cast said leading up to the season finale, I wouldn't doubt it was filmed and ready to go but got cut without any of them knowing.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.