[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Simpsons hate thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: smit.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1153) Image search: [Google]
smit.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1153
Daily Simpsons hate thread.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/apr/04/simpsons-character-comes-out-thanks-to-writers-gay-son
>>
Just end it already
>>
>>67891234
It was funnier when Smithers was strictly Burnssexual
>>
>>67891234
Us /tv/ denizens who hate simpsons amirite gaise?
>>
>>67891234
You are part of the problem
The content and plot itself is almost irrelevant, they just can't into jokes anymore, which is why Simpsons is shit
>>
File: 1459571165660.png (172 KB, 331x384) Image search: [Google]
1459571165660.png
172 KB, 331x384
>>67891234
>thanks to writers gay son

was it his wife's gay son?
>>
File: schijt_op.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
schijt_op.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>the storyline sees Homer Simpson on a mission to find Smithers a boyfriend. Mr Burns, Smithers’ long-time object of affection, leaves his underling devastated by not showing any interest.
>>
>>67891567
Smithers was closeted gay very early on. At least when the gay steel mill episode came out
>>
>>67891602
His lesbian wife's gay son that she acquired by insemination with black donor sperm.
>>
>>67891929
>gay steel mill episode
I fucking love that entire episode.

>Dad, why did you bring me to a gay steel mill?
>>
>>67891234
>promoting homosexual agenda

My girlfriend and our mom were disgusted by that degenerate episode.
>>
>>67891234

Would be a pretty easy job to write articles like that.
>>
>>67891986
i see what you did there and i laughed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.