[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WELL, THANKS TO THE LAME ASS SECURITY, I'M GOING HOME *TSSSSSSSH*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
WELL, THANKS TO THE LAME ASS SECURITY, I'M GOING HOME *TSSSSSSSH*
>>
>>67890293
I'LL TAKE IT GODDAMMIT
>>
Movie about the rise and fall of Guns n' Roses when?
>>
>>67891045

Who will play Axl?
>>
>>67891074
cara delevingne
>>
>>67891074
Domhnall Gleeson, they seem to be sticking him into everything nowadays
>>
>>67890293
bless you op. Career spanning film or just this day. The film could be simply titled 'Riverport' or 'Fuck You, St. Louis!'
>>
>>67891180
GNR Cinematic Universe when? The first film can focus on the forming of the classic line up and the release and success of AFD and how a rag-tag group of kids conquered the world. The first sequel can cover the fallout from AFD, the Lies era, and how their drug habits basically fucked them all up to the point where Adler got booted. The third and final film in the trilogy is the UYI era, the Riverport riot, Izzy leaving cause it all got fucked up, the theatrics of the '92 shows, and the eventual end of the tour in '93 and Slash, Duff and Sorum leaving circa '96.

Then, spin-off flicks. First, Slash, Duff and Sorum get spun-off into their own franchise on the very brief success of Velvet Revolver with Weiland and how his drug habits fucked it all up for everyone. This can also have it's own series of prequels on the rise of Stone Temple Pilots during the grunge era and how they fought hard to be more than just another Nirvana/Pearl Jam but kept being fucked over by Weiland's drug habit.

Meanwhile, Axl can be spun-off into his own series of movies covering the 14 years of the CD production era as he manages to blow 14 million dollars and has nothing to show for it. Have one cover his attempts to go full NIN and industrial with Finck and Pitman, then another where Buckethead comes in and goes full ham, then the final film where he accepts his roots and goes back to rock, only to realise he's now voiced by Mickey Mouse.
>>
>>67891620

Jesus christ, my sides
>>
>>67891106
>>67891074
I'd unironically like that.

>>67891180
>>67891620
>>67892686
You could make a movie about the night in Canda (I think) James Hetfield got blown up and Axl left 5 minutes into his set, and people started rioting.
>>
>>67891106
too tall
>>
File: Untitled.png (337 KB, 602x415) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
337 KB, 602x415
ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, MR SECURITY MAN?
>>
Why did he get so butthurt over somebody taking his picture?
If performers these days got their panties in a twist over every person recording their concerts we wouldn't have concerts.
>>
>>67892802
>if performers these days
>if
There still was a camera ban during the GNR reunion show last week. That's why there's so little footage of it available.
>>
>>67891074

PSH
>>
File: serg.jpg (4 KB, 160x123) Image search: [Google]
serg.jpg
4 KB, 160x123
>>67891074
ACk Ack well? Ak ak akw e lll?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMJIH6hcx8
>>
>>67891620
Lies era movie consists of audience waiting around three hours for the projector to decide when he is ready to start the movie. Movie comes on, immediately film cuts off, lights come on and projectionist goes on a rant about not being able to work because someone is eating popcorn.

anyone else see the new GNR doc by the band photographer? not bad, some good behind he scenes pics.
>>
>>67891045

Dank montage of Axl ending concerts because someone threw shit at him, I can already see it
>>
File: Untitled.png (407 KB, 499x418) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
407 KB, 499x418
>>67892893

INTERPRETER PLEASE
>>
>>67891620
Movie about a single night with the band. Three and a half hours of everyone trying to convince Axl to go on stage. Movie is in real time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGYCAoF-54g

Anyone watched this yet?
>>
>>67892888

Classic Axl.
>>
>>67893161
I'll admit, it's on the list of things I never thought I see again
>>
>>67893087
Bumblefoot would be willing to act in it even if it were and amateur film.
>>
File: keith-lemon-81.jpg (285 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
keith-lemon-81.jpg
285 KB, 680x907
>>67891074
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.