[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Grudge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How do you stop kayako Seiki?

also the grudge thread

did it scare you anons?
>>
You can't, bitch was crazy WAY before her murder.
>>
>>67887822
somebody explain to me what exactly happened, the original had a different story compared to the recent reboot
>>
>>67887791
I fapped to it.

>tfw no ghost cutie to give ghost blowjobs
>>
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo

This shit creeped the fuck out of me when i was a kid

as i grew older, i wanted to fuck the thing

anyways im not a backstory fag, what is this bitch's deal besides the fact that she was fukt up i need some reasonable cannon
>>
>>67887791
>How do you stop kayako Seiki?

Why, convert the poor girl to the Way of God, salve her lingering wound. Take her with you to her graveside, baptize her remains in the holy seal of the divine. Kiss her, let her know that her damaged soul can finally know peace, as she drifts to Heaven above.
>>
>>67888387
Is there a movie like this? Starts off like a horror movie but slowly goes softer until it's a feels packed somber love story?
>>
>>67888486
uhh sixth sense?
>>
>>67888278
Yooooooo you are underaged! Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>67887791
With the cock. She can't beat the cock.
>>
>With the cock. She can't beat the cock.

This. Beat her to death with my cock while yelling THIS IS AN OOOUUUUUTRAGE
>>
RANK EM BOYS

GOD TIER:
>Ju-On: The Grudge
>Ju-On: The Grudge 2

GREAT TIER:
>Ju-On: The Curse
>Ju-On: White Ghost
>Ju-On: Black Ghost
>Ju-On: The Beginning of the End

GOOD TIER:
>Ju-On: The Curse 2
>The Grudge
>Ju-On: The Final Curse
>Katasumi and 4444444444

MEH TIER
>The Grudge 2
>The Grudge 3
>Tales from The Grudge
>>
>>67888927
Not with that 3 INCH.
>>
>>67888929
American Grudge remake is better than all other. American Grudge 2 is good to great.
>>
>>67888929
Beginning of the end is stupid and you know it
>>
>>67888929
Fuck all of those, esp. first two. I couldn't go in a dark hall for weeks after I've seen them.
>>
>>67887791
>horror movies
>scary
you must be a pussy, horror movies haven't been scary since the 80s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5X9i5iK5w

this legitimately scared the shit out of me back then
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.