[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weeds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: NancyBotwin.jpg (130 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
NancyBotwin.jpg
130 KB, 769x1024
Are we supposed to like her?
>>
she kept cuckng her dead husband so no
>>
I don't think so. We are just supposed to find her interesting.
>>
you're supposed to want to fuck her
>>
>>67885334
Only cucks die from heart attacks, he deserved it.
>>
>Orange is the New Black
>Weeds

Jenji Kohan is jewish yet always writes Jewish men as pathetic cucks, does she hate her own race?
>>
>>
>>
i like her nude scenes especially her bathtub one because afterwards she says she felt it was needed and the director was an asshole who pressured her into it so I jerk off to it with extra vigour
>>
>>67885434
nice body for a 85 year old
>>
>>67885569
*she felt it was unneeded sorry
>>
>>67885278
she's awful but i want to fuck her so bad

is that the point?

also people kept walking into her kitchen without smelling weed when she was baking edibles. that shit stinks up your whole house and makes your neighbors call the cops
>>
>>67885434
>that nether region

Well, now I know where the show's title comes from.
>>
File: come on now.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>67885434
pubic hair
>>
I watched it up until she fucked the beaner drug dealer on the hood of a car.
Pretty much lost all "suburban mom looking for a good man" appeal then.
Didn't watch it any further.
>>
File: 1336605914211.gif (527 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1336605914211.gif
527 KB, 150x150
>>67886001
>>
shes a disgusting whore who cucks andy
>>
>>67886001
>>67886011

Almost surely it's a merkin.
>>
>>67886026
>suburban mom looking for a good man

Negan was her "good man", but he died, and then she broke bad. That's the point of the show.
>>
>>67886561
i read somewhere that there is some unwritten rule about not showing shaved vag unless its an NC-17 movie,is that true?
>>
>>67886629
oh sort of like my favorite show breaking bad :3
>>
>>67886629
Like I said I dropped the show but from what I recall there was a qtpie DEA agent that was interested. And she was always very shy and level headed throughout my viewings.

But then fuck it, jump the shark and have her get railed rawdog on the hood of her car by a gangster in some crazy lustful frenzy.

Dropped it then tbqh. That and I grew out of my stoner phase.
>>
>>67885278
Why would I like coalburners?
>>
No you are not supposed to like her she is the unabashed representation of vapid suburbia. She cares only about herself, she's a horrible mother, and she uses everyone.

That's the point of the show. Weeds are all the same and prevent flowers from sprouting due to sucking up all the nutrients, etc.

That's the alternative/real point of the title and the sameness of everything.
>>
>>67886715
the dea agent got killed because of her fucking up a deal with the gangsters. then she pretty much went full bonkers and burned down the entire city.

later she got married to a mexican drug lord, got his kid, hilarity ensued.
>>
>tfw no Doug and Andy spinoff
they were the only good parts about the show after they all left Agrestic
>>
>>67886011
every actress wears a pubic wig so you don't see pussy lips, you virgin
>>
>>67886651
probably, you also can't show a hard dick for sone reason

not enough full penetration in our movies for my taste
>>
>>67887042
YOU DON'T KNOW THESE FACTS YOU ARE A VIRGIN HAHA VIRGIN
t. virgin
>>
>>67885434
damn Nite Owl looks young
>>
>>67885278

i dunno but my dick does, pale skin with the dark eyes of a soul sucking semen demon does something for me
>>
>>67885278
Are we supposed to like anyone? Are we supposed to fucking care about anything?
>>
>>67885334
can you cuck someone who's dead? or is she supposed to not fuck ever again?

are you one of those hindu cunts who expects a woman to die on the funeral pyre of her husband if he dies before her?
>>
she has great nips
>>
>>67885434
why is patrick wilson the designated fuck women past their primes guy
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.