[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>season is almost over and literally nothing interesting has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: better-call-saul.png (190 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul.png
190 KB, 480x240
>season is almost over and literally nothing interesting has happened

Vince is a faggot
>>
>what do you mean it's a character drama? WHY HASNT ANYTHING BLOWN UP?
>>
>>67884199
what
>>
>>67884199
/thread
>>
>>67884199
>>67884259
kek
Exactly.
>>
>>67884199
This
Fucking manchildren can't enjoy a true good series.
Go back to watching Daredevil if you want stupid action scenes and easy narratives to understand.
>>
>>67884123
where da FUCC muh splosions at
where da FUCC muh guns at
where da FUCC muh drugs at
where da FUCC muh cartel at
>>
Why is Chuck such a piece of shit?
>>
>>67884358
He's a piece of shit but he's somewhat right about Jimmy, though had he actually tried to be a big brother to him things would have turned out differently.
>>
>>67884123
>why isn't Jimmy already making millions with drug money and shit?
>why isn't Mike already a remorseless hitmen killing people by the dozens?
>WHY WHY WHY
>WHAT IS A PREQUEL HALP SOMEONE I'M SO FUCKING RETARDED
>>
>>67884329
I don't watch any shows like that, but I know this show is literally garbage.

>filler montages
>BrBa cameo memes
>Mike the 90 year old McGyver
>Season 2 ends to the same point as Season 1.
>The title of the show references NO ONE on the show after two seasons.
>Bravos all around from the BrBa reddit fanboys
>>
>>67884486
>The title of the show references NO ONE on the show after two seasons.

Regardless of your other points, this is the most retarded argument ever.

Yeah I guess they should've called the show "Jimmy the lawyer", right?

The name of the show is just to bring people in. BCS brings people in because people know what this is.

And that aside, Saul was already referenced twice on the show.
>>
>>67884123

>keeps making threads
>doesn't stop watching show

i appreciate criticism as much as anyone else, but you need to go back to your cartoons
>>
>>67884486

>filler montages
They had the same on BrBa and no one complained
>BrBa cameo memes
They are both in the same universe and the storylien revolve around the characters relationship, of course character from BrBa are going to appear in Better Call Saul, that's like complaining that Iron Man showing up in Captain America's movie is a cameo.
Literally only happened once when he killed the two cops for killing his son
>>
>>67884486
Literally, LITERALLY only one of those piece of shit arguments is a legitimate flaw and that's the gratuitous montages.

Cameos don't affect the quality of the show and aren't that prevalent.

Mike was in the army so he knows CQC and how to shoot a gun, already better than 99.99% of mexican goons.

Season 2 hasn't even ended yet.

Woah, what? Jimmy literally says this latest episode "Finally, I have become Saul Goodman", so don't tell me the title goes to waste you motherfucker.

Alright, I'll definitely agree on this one. I go on r***** all the time like you and boy is it getting on my nerves the amount of praise the show gets there.
>>
>>67884596
The point is it should not have taken this long to introduce Saul Goodman into the show.
>>
>>67884486
THEN STOP WATCHING IT
>>
>>67884709
Why?
>>
File: 1365189849631.png (471 KB, 750x575) Image search: [Google]
1365189849631.png
471 KB, 750x575
Kim is going to get it the worst in the end, isn't she?
>>
>>67884486
>>67884697
pretty sure the "BrBa fanboys" are actually the ones constantly complaining about the show.

As for the cameos argument.. wtf is that about.
It's not cameos, it's a PREQUEL.
How can you not figure out it's have the same characters coming back?

>omg can't believe they had Annakin Skywalker in the star wars prequels! Cameo much?

It's not a cameo, it's the fucking story.

A cameo would be, for example, if they had a random scene with Walter White teaching shit. Now THAT would be a cameo. It's not the story, Walter has no point in the prequel. It'd just be to attract viewers/make people talk.

But Hector? The cousins? Tuco? That's the fucking story.

Gus will be there at some point too, of course, because that's the fucking story as well, Mike's story.
>>
>>67884358
cause he had to work all his life to achieve something, when Jimmy just bullshits his way through life and in the end people like him more for his smooth talking.

>>67884457
>>why isn't Jimmy already making millions with drug money and shit?
idk but in the beginning of BB, did Saul make good money? He had his own office and stuff, but I'm not sure if he was getting rich. Although he did ask Badger for maybe $3k first time he had to defend him
>>
>>67884873
Yup they're setting her up to fall hard. She's the innocent casualty in all this and her departure will allow jimmy to finally become Saul Goodman
>>
>>67884721
>>67884721
>>67884721
>>67884721

>guys this show sucks
>but I watch it anyways and then complain about it
>>
post rare JUST
>>
>>67884920
>Annakin Skywalker
>Now THAT would be a cameo
>>
File: fuckoffchuck.png (110 KB, 562x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffchuck.png
110 KB, 562x526
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK
>>
>>67884925
Bullhist, Jimmy worked hard too, he started from the bottom. He's just thinking outside of the box.
>for his smooth talking.
That's ironic, considering it's pretty much the essense of being a lawyer. If anything, it only shows how Jimmy is a good lawyer and Chuck's a scrub.
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK GO SUCK HOWARDS COCK
>>
>>67885011
He cant use computas cause da magnetism.
>>
>>67885044
>That's ironic, considering it's pretty much the essense of being a lawyer. If anything, it only shows how Jimmy is a good lawyer and Chuck's a scrub.

chuck's a good talker too...
Did you miss the scene with the bankers?
Ok it was a bit forced, but that's just writing. Chuck is really good at talking people into doing shit.

And the problem isn't that Jimmy doesn't deserve it because of his smooth talking... It's his "hovering around the line of the law" thing.

He used 'basically solicitation" to get clients in the sandpiper case, he fabricated evidence for the pieguy shit, he helped mike steal shit from the cops, and a million other things.

If Jimmy was just a smooth talker, Chuck wouldn't have any problem with it.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg, and the iceberg's fucking massive.
>>
>>67884956
Didn't Saul talk about several failed marriages in BrB? How are they gonna shoehorn that into the show, if not Kim then who else?
>>
>>67884925
Chuck didn't even give Jimmy a chance at HHM because of "muh education" and not how he worked even when he proved he could get big cases, all because Chuck thinks Jimmy has been a bad egg since he stole the money from their dad
>>
>>67885270
>Chuck is really good at talking people into doing shit.
Chuck's good at talking, but only when it comes to fucking Jimmy over. Jimmy is universally good, because he has no motive other than getting the job done.
>>
>>67884123
I agree that they went a little too slow with the plot, but it's still excellent, a gem in a sea of terrible shows.
>>
>>67885318
Did you miss the part where Jimmy talks about how Chuck cucked him?
Hell it was the essential part of season 1.
>>
Any one know the name of the song that was was playing when Saul was forging documents?
>>
>>67885601
sounded like a more jazzy version of the intro song
>>
why predrill the holes in the hose?

he couldn't just push the nails through?

also who drills with a corded drill?

also who drills on their kitchen table?
>>
>>67884967
>>67884967
>>67884967
>>67884967
I LOVE IT
>>
I heard the actress who plays Kim suffers from extreme bad breath. Ewww it should be really hard to work with her.
>>
>>67885999
>erin waifuist using lies and slanders against the objectively best waifu on the show

the actress, the character, and the person are all 10/10.

Kim a best.
>>
>>67885999
source?
also checked
>>
Going to be honest

I dont like the swerving of Jimmy scenes and focusing alot more on Kim. I get it, but Jimmy scenes are alot more comfy.
>>
I've missed the past 3 episodes, what did I miss?
>>
>tfw only 2 episodes left

what you guys watching after that? I don' think I have any other show on my 'to watch' list.
>>
>>67886189
literally nothing
>>
>>67886231
got probably and it's more an obligation, there are not a lot of shows right now
>>
>>67886189
A ton. Everyone is jumping ship from the firm and Mike is about to fucking strike down revenge on the Mexicans.

It seems like pep pep Salamanca may have become a crippled fuck because of Mike. MIKE LET HIS GRANDDAUGHTER HELP HIM CREATE A FUCKING WEAPON.
>>
>>67886395
Hector is wheelchair bound in BB because of a degenerative illness
>>
>>67885270
Chuck's talk is based on facts while Jimmy's is based on his personal charisma.
>>
>>67886395

>Salamanca may have become a crippled fuck because of Mike

God damn I knew it, I was hoping it wouldn't be that cliche.
>>
i dont get this critizism

i enjoy the show as i did with bb because its a good narrative, good character and good story

what does "interesting" mean? if you want avengers stick to avengers
>>
When you can summarize every single thing that happened in the entire season of a show in two sentences it's probably a drawn out mess. Better Caul Saul's second season can be summarized in one sentence.
>>
>>67886480
Pure speculation from the wiki, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>67886680
Almost every show and movie can be summarised in a few sentences, that's the point of summarizing things in the first place.
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK
>>
>>67886690
Fuck man, some guy told me there were lines in BrBa to back that up. My bad.
>>
>>67884123
>dude 15 minute montage segment on le lawyer woman ringing people

it's like they literally have no idea what to put in episodes. I found Season 1 comfy and even that and some filler, but season 2 just takes the biscuit.
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK.
>>
>>67884457
>show's called better call saul
>spends two whole seasons showing him before he was called Saul Goodman with absolutely no sign whatsoever he's going to become him any time soon
I get that they're trying to build up to it but I'm getting a little impatient.
>>
>>67884596
>And that aside, Saul was already referenced twice on the show.
When?
>>
>>67884199
a show with a slow, deliberate pace can be good, a show with mostly filler can't
>>
>>67884199
That doesn't change the fact that the show is too slow.

This episode
>mike doing his trademark silent observation scene
>wexler gets mesa verde
>HHM gets mesa verde
>wexler gets mesa verde
>HHM gets mesa verde
>jimmy is up to something and kim will probably have mesa verde in the next episode

I'm not really complaining, though. I love the show, but it still is too slow.
>>
>>67889294
What I am more interested in is what will happen to these characters before the events of BrBa, since Saul at that point has either cut all ties with them or they're dead.

Kim is definitely going to die at some point though.
>>
>>67889340
>kim and jimmy/saul get their shit going
>kim eventually loses all respectable customers due to jimmy having shit tier criminal customers in the same building
>kim goes home
>>
File: 01b[1].png (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
01b[1].png
39 KB, 640x400
>>67884199
>I-its supposed to be shit !!!
>>
>>67885803
Pushing the nails through would be kind of difficult, go try it sometime.

Someone who doesn't want to recharge batteries, or someone who's old enough to have bought a corded drill before them newfangled cordless drills were common/cheap.

Someone without a workbench.

Any more stupid questions?
>>
>>67890502

>I-I-I-I can't watch a tv show for longer than 5 minutes if it doesn't have any action scenes.
>>
>>67891783
>watching paint dry means I'm smart lol
>>
>>67891831

>I think that watching tv shows makes me smart.
>>
File: 80d.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
80d.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
Can we just call this "Better Call Mike"? It's the only time the show gets interesting
>>
>>67891909
i hope you diabetes
>>
>>67884358
He is, but in the most glorious way...because he was right.
>>
>>67891853
>can't have any of those dumb action scenes!
>>
>>67891994

>can't have any character building in my tv shows, just violence and explosions please.
>>
Its impressive how there are retards defending this show
>>
We're literally back where we're started, and it's the end of the season. This whole season is fucking pointless.
>>
>>67891994
>Telling Jimmy he's pretty much useless when he was trying to make it big and please his brother
>Sabotaging him and anyone related to him in every possible way
>Going so far to even force himself to go over and have that meeting, even though the risk of diarrhea is extremely high
>"Damn people, my brother is such a scumbag, he'll never go straight. You don't understand"
>>
>>67892083
>said no one ever
>>
>>67892069
But that's literally all it is. Just endless character building and exposition with no payoff
>>
>>67884123
so the show is still on the same vein as season 1.
Fuck this shit show. I'm not gonna watch season 2
>>
>>67884123
Is it worth watching ? I've seen only few episodes of the season 1 and it was boring. Does it gets better ?
>>
>>67893250
no
>>
>>67884123
Jimmy is a completely different character from Saul. I don't believe the transition.
>>
shit series, i switched to house of cards after season1 and holly shit its much better
>>
>>67893848
You'll change your mind around season 3 of HOC.
>>
>>67884123
This season is fucking dull
>>
what was herman trout making in his kitchen with his daughter
>>
>>67894110
fence for mexicans
>>
File: Maylongwknd 037.jpg (47 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Maylongwknd 037.jpg
47 KB, 480x270
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK
>>
>>67889062
his fat friend that died, in their flashback of ripping someone off he mentioned the moniker 'Saul Goodman' to mean 'it's all good man'.
>>
>If u dnt like the show ur a bb fanboipleb

ummm...?

The show is just boring. Like nothing has happened. What has changed from the beginning of the season to now? I don't want explosions or shit, but I do want something substantial and interesting to actually happen.

Like the most interesting thing he did was illegally solicit responses...
>>
>generic spin-off show from one of the most overrated shows of all-time turned out to be bad

SHOCKING
>>
>>67894932
>one of the most overrated shows of all-time

>Haha everyone loved BrBa when it was on so now I'm going to pretend I hate it xD does that make me a patrician?
>>
>>67894977
I actually never liked Breaking Bad, but kept watching to see why people were praising it. There was never any significant character development the entire series.
The side characters was so incredibly one-dimensional it's not even funny.
>>
>spend 12 hours changing names and addresses on paperwork
For what purpose?
>>
>>67895049
>I actually never liked Breaking Bad, but kept watching to see why people were praising it.
lol you must be watching a lot of shit daily if any time someone likes something you keep watching it
true patrician right here guys
>>
File: 1448131233970.png (36 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1448131233970.png
36 KB, 360x361
>>67895049
>>
>>67895128
Who are you trying to impress?
>>
>>67895145
a girl from work
>>
>>67895141
Name a character that developed.
>>
>>67884697
>Jimmy literally says this latest episode "Finally, I have become Saul Goodman"

When does this happen?
>>
>>67895196
Walt changed from a nice guy teacher to drug kingpin

Jesse changed from a drugged up idiot to a sociopath

Hank changed from a happy go lucky DEA guy to an obsessive

Walt Jr. changed from a happy teanager to a emo cunt

Skyler changed from an uptight bitch to a stockholm syndrome bitch

Marie is the only character that didn't change
>>
>>67895292
The whole point is that no one ever changed, they just revealed their true colors.
>>
>>67895328
You have 10 seconds to justify this utterly moronic statement
>>
>>67895292
You're really grasping at all these.
Walt didn't change at all. Watch his actions in the pilot. He's the same the entire show, just bald instead. (i.e. When he flipped out at the car wash)
Jesse started and ended the show as some druggie saying "BITCH". That's it.
Walt Jr. and Skyler were always just there. That's it.
Hank was a DEA agent the whole time. That's it.
>>
>>67884486
>filler montages
You're the reason we only have superhero movies. What the fuck do you watch TV for? Entertainment for me. That long take "filler montage" of how the beaners sneak in their product was amazing with the bumping music. The name regalo helado is genius; rhymes and sounds nice to stupid Americans, but in actuality is the most suspicious name ever: regular ice cream. Dude with the buried gun (another great "filler moment") is gonna get rekt by mike
>>
How do you keep a dumbcunt in suspense?

Ill tell you next week
>>
>>67895370
No, why don't you step away from the internet for a few hours, maybe a few days, and think about how they're right. They're absolutely 100% correct. That was literally the point of the show. I'm sorry that you're so dense you were unable to pick up on this. Try harder next time.
>>
>>67895389
You're grasping at straws to avoid admitting that the characters developed.

The way the characters look, act, and react change throughout the show, that is character development. Jesse in particular becomes a literal fucking mess of human by the end, compared to the beginning.
>>
>>67895462
I really don't think you understand what character development is.
>>
>>67895440
How is "changing from someone who suppresses their true colors to revealing their true colors" not character development you moron, that's like the definition of development, you admit yourself they change from A to B, doesn't fucking matter that it was just their hidden inside colors
>>
>>67884596
>DUDE SAUL GOODMAN IS WHAT HIS NAME IS NOT HIS INNER CONSCIOUSNESS LMAO WHY AM I TOO RETARDED TO REALIZE THAT AFTER HIS FAT FRIEND DIED HE BECAME SAUL
>DUDE THEY EVEN ZOOM IN ON HIM FINGERING HIS FRIENDS RING EVERY TIME HES ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING CRIMINAL AND IM STILL TOO RETARDED TO REALIZE IT LAMO
>DUDE WHERES SAUL MALO
>>
>>67895517
Meant for
>>67884486
>>
Man fuck /tv/ so much

>Breaking Bad is a bad show
>Better Call Saul is a good show

this is just rank contrarianism and you all fucking know it
>>
>>67884995
suck a duck Chuck
>>
>>67895590
Breaking Bad is definitely a horrendous shitfest but Better Call Saul isn't good either.

BCS is less overtly capeshit/video game than BB though so overall it's less culturally destructive.
>>
>>67895656
fuck off BB was great for the first 3 seasons or so
>>
>>67889294

>implying they don't get married at the end

she's just offscreen in breaking bad, why would he bring his wife to meet his shady drug dealer client?
>>
>>67895656
>Breaking Bad is definitely a horrendous shitfest

come on dude, give it a rest, you aren't impressing anyone. /tv/ fucking loved the show when it was being shown, only afterwards did they hate it when everyone else started over-hyping it
>>
>>67895462
Jesse was a druggie who always wanted to do good but didn't have the support or a way to. This is shown to be consistent when he helps get his brother out of a jam early in the series and helps raise his family at the end of the series.
>b-b-but sometimes he was on drugs and sometimes he wasn't that's character development checkmate XDDD
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67895096

To make Chuck look like a confused fuck whos unable to even get the most basic facts about the case right?
>>
>>67895698

meant to quote

>>67889340
>>67889440
>>
>>67895702
>/tv/ liked it, so that means everyone has to

Do you hear yourself?
>>
>>67886231
Fear the walking dead. Not even memeing. If they have a bigger budget to actually show some zombie kills then I'm cautiously hopeful. I like zombies and this show has freedom not being tied to a previous medium. Nick the junkie is based as well. Anyone know when z nation returns?
>>
>>67884199
It's amazing how fucking stupid this board is.
>"BREAKING BAD IS REDDIT TRASH! VINCE IS USING CHEAP PLOT TWISTS TO MAKE THE SHOW ADDICTIVE!"
>Vince then makes a slow paced show that focuses more on characters than plot twists
>"BORING! NOTHING HAPPENS!"
>>
>>67895702
>/tv/ fucking loved the show when it was being shown, only afterwards did they hate it when everyone else started over-hyping it
You mean pleb board tourists came here frequently to praise it while it was on air.

It was a good but not outstanding show up until the season 2 finale at which point it became mediocre at best for the next 2 seasons. Then season 5 happened which was one of the biggest pandering shitfests I've ever seen. It was Star Wars TFA of Breaking Bad.
>>
>>67895764
>two show-specific criticisms are different from each other therefore hypocrisy
>>
>>67895764
what cheap plot twists are in BrBa
>>
So when will things happen?
>>
>>67886548
Most people who watched breaking bad jumped ship when it was on Netflix and binged it. No one remembers after season 2s amazing premiere there were several episodes of what would be criticized as "nothing happening" and "montage filler". Breaking bad just had something like a shooting or Walt moment every few episodes so when its binged it seems like something is always "happening"
>>
How will this season end?

Will Jimmy fuck everything with Kim up because he changed those numbers and Chuck caught him and she gets disbarred or something?

Is that where this is going?
>>
>>67895849
In Breaking Bad you at least had the chance for surprise explosions and murders and stuff. It kept you on the edge of your seat.

In BCS...oh no one law firm took a case from another law firm. Bust out the Emmys god tier excitement!
>>
File: mothafucka.png (2 MB, 1871x850) Image search: [Google]
mothafucka.png
2 MB, 1871x850
>>67895944
>OMG EVERYTHING THINGS MURDERS OR EXPLOSIONS OR ELSE IT'S NOT FUN
>WHERE'S PEOPLE FIGHTING, NAKED WOMEN AND DRUGS

Fucking baby tier taste. Not every series needs fucking violence and explosions to be good. Go back to watching Michael Bay movies since that's obviously more entertaining to you.
>>
can someone explain the hose?
>>
>>67895462
I think you have that backwards.

Jessie was a mess of a human being in the beginning, literally only cared about drugs and money. The further him and Walt got, Walt become more about the money and power and Jessie wanted less and less to do with all of Walt's bullshit and the business itself. At the end, Jessie was literally throwing money out into the street and wanted nothing to do with Walt, the money, or the drugs and just wanted a straight life.
>>
>I hate this show
>I'm going to watch it anyway and post online how much I hate it
Autisitic manchildren are literally on the same level as niggers
>>
File: meaninig.jpg (349 KB, 2504x698) Image search: [Google]
meaninig.jpg
349 KB, 2504x698
What was the director trying to say with this?
>>
>>67896344
That the missing POWs from Vietnam are still in our hearts.
>>
>>67896166
Probably a portable road spike strip

Does anyone remember in which episode Jimmy mentions his ex-wife? Obviously Kim is going to be his second wife and they'll divorce, but I think he mentioned a first marriage before.
>>
>>67896344
That modern Camo is fucking amazing.
>>
>>67896283
I'm glad someone actually watched the show they're criticizing
>>
>>67896344
That "yellow" officer
you will never understand what I meant by yellow, it's an israeli thing
>>
>>67896344
Can't wait to see the "stolen valor" backlash this is sure to get.
>>
It's not about fucking explosions you morons, the plot just moves too slow, I've been waiting for something to actually happen for like 4 episodes and it's just done nothing.
>>
It's funny how all the memeposting about this show being "kino" or whatever the fuck has actually tricked people into liking it.

Every episode has at least 25mins filler and none of the characters have been properly fleshed out. Bravo Vince!
>>
>>67896283
Jesse was always a mess, only he was a human mess. He became more and more of a mess in his time with Walt, but eventually (after being imprisoned in a pit by Nazis for a few months/years) he got better.

Walt was always a prideful death robot, even when he was a teacher. He seems like a nice guy on the outside but
- he ragequit his company when his girlfriend left him
- he didn't want his wife to get a job even though she was very good at it
- everything he did was about himself and his pride, but he always dressed it with "I'm doing it for my family" despite his actions actually being destructive to his family
>>
>>67896483
BCS is set in the past; the camo is age-appropriate
>>
>>67896535
>you will never understand what I meant by yellow, it's an israeli thing
Someone with light skin, an Ashkenazi; consequently someone from upperclass upbringing who is a goody-goody person who has bad people skills and is too loyal to the system.

Wow really difficult to understand. Wow stereotypes are hard.
>>
/tv/ 2008-13:
>dood fuck BrBa plebbit garbage
>le method and explosions, too unrealistic
>fuck ya memes, but fuck this show tho

/tv/ now:
>bruh fuck BCS, nothing ever happens
>shit show will never be patrician like BrBa
>BCS is literally plebbit cus I don't like it
>where the fuck are my memes? Fuck this trash

When will the overnight shift in opinions and hive mind end? Why do I bother with this shitty board infested with faggots who still depend on mommy's internet?
>>
>>67895849
>>67896115
fucking dipshit even Walt having cancer was more interesting than anything that has happened on this show so far you are a literally plebbit moron if you're really going to pull this "hurrr muh splosions" shit implying that BCS is in any way deep or well paced
>>
>>67896594
Count the number of soldiers dipshit.
>>
>>67896687
the fuck are you talking about retard? BrBa was loved pretty much unanimously until late into S3/S4 when it got big

who the fuck is complaining about BCS not having memes? the criticism everyone has is that NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS which is true
>>
>>67896344

>public masturbation

i'd assume vince gilligan was arrested on a bullshit public masturbation charge
>>
>>67896687
>04/05/16
>today, anon realized /tv/ complains about every single show in every single thread (every single movie as well)

in /got/ people talk about how /got/ is the plebbiest show out there, and how the showrunners ruined every chracter and every scene.

in brba threads people talked about "muh splosions" and retarded meme "hurr what dog was it?".

in BCS threads people talk about how it's too slow

There's not a single show/movie, big or small, that people won't shit on in the threads.

Just watch whatever you like, and if you read/posts in said show's threads, ignore the retards/whiners. They're everywhere, in everythreads.
>>
>>67886395
Nah, he is crippled because of a stroke, that much is obvious. Come on guys, did you even watch Breaking Bad?
>>
>>67896344

they had black women in the military in the 90s?
>>
Its a character drama and a damn fine one at that. Plus things have started kicking into gear now. No doubt next season will be more faster paced
>>
Man Howard is a much more complex character than he appeared at first during season one

In the most recent ep he's all set to kick Kim to the curb for jumping ship to another firm, but when she tells him she's actually striking out on her own, his demeanor completely changes. He gives her a moment of naked honesty about his father's expectations of him, and how he's clearly envious of Kim's freedom. He definitely respects her and her decision a great deal, so much so that he waives her student debts.

Of course the first call that he makes after she leaves his office is to Mesa Verde, but hey that's just client retention.
>>
>>67897062
too bad the characters are all paper thin
>>
File: TioSalamanca.jpg (56 KB, 639x704) Image search: [Google]
TioSalamanca.jpg
56 KB, 639x704
>>67896592
I mean true, Walt has his personality at the start but over the show's course it becomes more apparent his self destructive personality and his selfish goals which are both multiplied after "outplaying" all of his enemies.

>>67896729
I mean, that's your opinion man. BCS is rooted in real life, not some sci-fi world. Breaking Bad dealt with drugs and the inevitable world that came with it. BCS is rooted in law, you can't just go around killing everyone and be like HURR DURR I'M STILL A LAWYER. BCS is more about back story, character development. Sure, maybe lawyer shit isn't that exciting to you, I happen to be enjoying it, and it's interesting seeing how bad Jimmy's brother just wants to watch him fail and the deceit/backstabbing/game playing going on is pretty nuts.

Also, I'm sure as the season progresses, we'll see Mike do some crazy shit (as hinted by the hose w/ nails). Obviously we know from BrBa that Hector is in a wheelchair, I'm sure they'll show how exactly he got there. Maybe then people will stop bitching about "nothing happening"
>>
Chuck is a sniveling passive aggresive sociopath and only the most pathetic kind of person would have empathy for him
>>
Please tell me this "boring" bullshit is just a meme and that this board isn't overrun with underage kids who can't stop looking at their phones every 5 minutes.

God forbid there be an actual good show on television these days that isn't targeted towards the lowest common denominator (hello Walking Dead fans).
>>
>>67897267
>If I use buzzwords to describe characters in a show I don't understand I'll sound smart!

Stick to watching Supergirl, kid.
>>
>>67897708
>Please tell me this "boring" bullshit is just a meme and that this board isn't overrun with underage kids who can't stop looking at their phones every 5 minutes.

God, did you even read what you wrote? How pretentious can one person be? What a fucking faggot.
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK
>>
>>67897304
>as the season progresses
it's literally 2 more till it ends
>>
>>67899950
holy fuck seriously? what is the point of watching this show
>>
Isn't Kaylee supposed to be an infant in 2002?
>>
>>67897920
>thinks a truthful statement is pretentious

Quick, better go check your phone again ,kid.
>>
>>67900323
Like you don't have an iphone you neckbearded hipster. I bet you get a kick smelling your own farts too huh? I was bluffing with the pretentious thing but you just confirmed it with your post.
>>
>>67900236
I bet you love explosions don't you.
>>
>>67895407
No you retard, Like 5 minutes of kim in a stairwell phoning people. The writers are literally trying to fill up 44 minutes because they have lost the show.
>>
>>67900403
I assume you're replying to the poster above me but since I get a (You) I must ask you anyway, isn't Kaylee supposed to be an infant in 2002? It's the one major thing that bothers me about BCS and /tv/ doesn't seem to give a shit.
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF KEK
>>
>who the fuck is saul?!
Imagine you didn't watch the breaking bad, that would be a weird show
>>
>>67884691
>cartoons
dont talk shit about cartoons you fag
go back to your average america drama
>>
>>67884967
I complain because I want to watch a show about Saul Goodman be a criminal lawyer. The show is called Better Call Saul btw, not Slippin Jimmy, but that's the show we have. Thus my issue with its execution.
>>
>>67900452
The most patrician show on television would never have such an obvious and consistent chronological error. You love explosions.
>>
>>67900551
As a devout Muslim yes, I do love explosions but that is besides the point.
>>
>>67900531
they explain the 'sall good, man joke early on
>>
well, I have questions /tv/

why mike still tracks the mafia? does he still try to set tuco up?

what did saul do to those papers? swapping numbers?

why the fuck saul still covers for his brother while he is acting like a complete ass towards him?
>>
>>67892083
I literally can't figure out how anyone could watch this show and defend it on any level. I must be a total moron that only likes explosions.
>>
>>67884691
>>
people still don't understand this show is supposed to be a tragedy, the fall of jimmy mcgill if you will.
>>
>>67895292
When a person changes their clothes did they change? All of these examples are essentially as superficial.
>>
>>67896344
It was a scene that was pointless, but also referenced in the show's title. I must be missing something incredibly deep, but alas I am a huge pleb moron who only likes explosions.
>>
>>67900728

Presumably he's going to try to kill Hector (I'm guessing that's why he ends up in a wheelchair) or at the very least fuck with his business for threatening his family.

Saul was making it look like HHM was incompetent by making it look like they made a bunch of stupid mistakes. It's going to bite him in the ass next episode obviously though.

Jimmy and Chuck have a complicated relationship. They both care about eachother on a basic brotherly level but they also hate eachother for valid reasons.
>>
>>67896687

/tv/ didn't start getting shitty about BrBa til it became mainstream with #yeahbitch and #iamtheonewhoknocks shit
>>
Grew on me, but ended up absolutely loving season 1

Got up to episode 2 of season 2 and just didn't have the will to carry on. Haven't watched it since
>>
>>67884995
Fuck off Chuck
>>
>>67884486
Take it easy there, anon. You may complain all you want yet Mike is one of the redeeming qualities of the show. Aside from Kim. Kim a best.
>>
>>67884873
Provoking Jimmy to become Saul maybe, I want Kim to fall hard or get worst end, if it lead to that seeing as how she sincerely care for Jimmy.

And if Jimmy is conscious he have finally hurt Kim to her breaking point, he may say goodbye to her. Hopefully without any grudges or regrets, their relationship end on amicable terms.
>>
>>67901332
Mike is a mary sue
He's an old slow snail and somewhat vince wants us to believe that he made it in the hitman world
>>
>>67884995
FUCK OFF CHUCK
>>
>>67884486
>Filler montages
The montages are gr8 m8, Sounds like a you problem if you don't like it.
>BrBa cameo memes
It's not "memes", it's a show set in the same universe and location of BrBa. Is this really one of your main criticisms of the show?
Implying that's a bad thing
>Season 2 ends to the same point as Season 1.
Last time I checked season 2 hasn't even ended you dipshit.
>>
Dat long take at the beginning, tho
>>
>>67884123
This is the best show on television. Go get your explodeys and lasers somewhere else fag
>>
>>67901503
>mary sue
So, Mike is a MtF old snaik? Progressive.

BRAVO VINCE.
>>
>>67884123
so what was the deal with the popsicle guy at the beginning of the new episode?
>>
>>67901641
(even with it's cheeky but pretty obvious cut)
>>
>>67884358
He is probably the best antagonist I've ever seen. He is so fucking unlikable but in a likable way because he really is right or at least has enough of a convincing argument you can understand why he believes he is.

What he did to Kim though was pretty shitty. Painting himself out to be a banker's wet dream is bullshit because he can barely leave his house
>>
>>67901671
kek
>>
>>67884995
Is that really a disease? Because the doctor in the first season demonstrated that it's complete bullshit.
>>
>>67884697
>Jimmy literally says this latest episode "Finally, I have become Saul Goodman"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67901705
what was so messed up to me was how sick he felt going into the office with all the light and power, but he soldiered on anyway just so he could fuck over Jimmy again
>>
>>67897098
Howard is probably the most charming person I've ever seen on television. His actor has really got a feel for that role
>>
>>67884199
/THREAD
>>
>>67901503
Him inadvertently getting himself almost killed and his family almost killed after being directly responsible for getting his son killed....I don't think you know what Mary Sue means. He is an operator, and in BrBa was the head of corporate security for Fring's entire empire. He was a combat sniper and a career beat cop. He knows the system very well.
>>
>>67901807
>To Bare Witness

Coldest line in the entire series
>>
>>67884995
"FUCK OFF CHUCK"
>>
>>67901886
>almost get killed
Mary sues get almost killed all the time

>He is an operator, and in BrBa was the head of corporate security for Fring's entire empire. He was a combat sniper and a career beat cop. He knows the system very well.

What disturbs me is that when all character get some shit in their mouth at some point, Mike always wins and he's always right and strong and wonderful. Clearly vince has a crush on the actor
>>
>>67896344
He was showing what a big guy Saul is going to be.
>>
>>67901954
Dr Mcgill, i'm MP
>>
Why did he change the address?
>>
>>67892172
>actually implying that payoff has to be an action scene
>>
File: 1x5Ldan.jpg (81 KB, 1524x521) Image search: [Google]
1x5Ldan.jpg
81 KB, 1524x521
>>67884873
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-15-05-19.png (433 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-15-05-19.png
433 KB, 1280x720
The fucks he gonna do with this
>>
>>67901752

Chuck is completely insane. It's a severe neurosis masquerading as a physical ailment.
>>
>>67902189
Holy shit
>>
>>67902190
probably burst some car's tires
>>
>>67884199
>character drama

You know you actually need characters to do that, right? No one on this show has any real depth anyway, just like Breaking Bad. Gilligan is such a pretentious hack it isn't even funny.
>>
>>67902190
pretty obvious that's a spike strip, probably gonna use it on that Popsicle truck I think in some plan to steal a shitload of money from Hector
>>
>Mike paralyzes Hector
>Hector gets in a wheelchair
>Walt uses the wheelchair to kill Gus
B R A V O V I N C E
I
N
C
E
>>
Are the Mexicans in this series the representation of the act of love Jeb Bush was talking about?
>>
>>67902222
QUADS
>>
>>67902190
Wave it around his head and use it as a hook to catch his step daughter and bring her towards him so he can fuck her to death
>>
>>67902302
mmm, that's why we don't see her in br ba
>>
>>67902273
It looks too weak to pop a tire plus where would he place it
>>
>>67902361
on the floor
>>
>>67884199
>character drama
>Better Call Saul

when will this meme end
>>
>>67902389
Yeah cause someones just going to carelessly drive over a hose with nails in it
>>
>>67895590
>Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire are bad shows because they are too slow and boring
>Better Call Saul is the most amazing show ever because its so slow and "boring"
>show is legitimately good
>pretend it sucks
>show is legitimately bad
>pretend its the greatest thing ever

Fuck you cucks, don't know how to appreciate anything, to busy meming
>>
>>67902557
i do it all the time
>>
>>67884358
Because Hamilton lied to him and told him Jimmy and Kim are partners at law, so he tried to "save" her by making her give up.
>>
>>67895462
>the way characters look
>character development

these are the kind of plebeians polluting this board with their awful opinions. The only character was Walt, he didn't change at all, he was a maniac all along. Everyone else was just a cardboard cutout set up in Walt's way, because conflict.
>>
>>67902622
Chuck wants to fuck Kim
>>
So are we all agreed that Howard did nothing wrong?
>>
File: Better Call Saul S01E01.jpg (24 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Better Call Saul S01E01.jpg
24 KB, 720x404
>>67884123
>season is almost over and literally nothing interesting has happened

After watching the first couple of episodes, I had a bad feeling that it was going to be all about relationship bullshit, so now I'm waiting until the season is over to marathon it.
>>
>>67895702
>"/tv/" fucking loved the show

If you actually browsed all those retarded threads on Sundays and Mondays, they were full of people mocking the show for being literally retarded. Tourists who stop by every Sunday to shitpost memes while they watch Breaking Bad don't actually count as "/tv/".
>>
why couldnt this show just be better call mike
because saul never does anything and thats all i want to see
>>
>>67895756
Dude, what in the actual fuck makes you think FtWD is going to do more than TWD? Execs have already said they like the idea of "hearing the zombies, not seeing them". AMC execs are cheap fucks. And now season 2 is getting the TWD treatment. Upping the order to 16 episodes split into two eight episode halves. All they are doing is setting themselves up for year round Walking Dead.
>>
>>67895764
>actually being this retarded
>not realizing that Gilligan and Co. are using the same cheap tricks to make his brainless viewers think BCS is a slow burn character drama
>>
>>67902748

He photo copied some stuff this episode
>>
>>67902190

He's going to make America great again
>>
>>67902841
>le atmosphere
>le real human bean
ughgghhh i just want to watch mike do cool shit but it happens once every 5 episodes
fuck this show who the fuck thought this was a good idea
>>
>>67896452
He does. He mentions something about catching his second ex-wife banging his step father, or something like that. Idr if he's mentioned any wives in the show.
>>
>>67902719
>they were full of people mocking the show for being literally retarded

Good times
>>
>>67896592
>he ragequit his company when his girlfriend left him
recently rewatched the first season and I got the impression that they weren't even really dating. Walt just walked in on her and Elliot talking about something, assumed they were talking about him, like an autist, and stormed out. Literally quit over nothing.
>>
>>67896756
>>67896483
nigger octo camo
>>
>>67896969
Holy fuck, this. It's mentioned in BREAKING BAD that he has some sort of degenerative muscle disease, and you can see hints of this in one of the season 3 or 4 flashbacks. Of course with this crew, they probably forgot about that entirely.

Who else thinks Mike's granddaughter will be a fucking teenager by the time this shitshow catches up with Breaking Bad?
>>
>>67902581
>the word meme is now a meme

Jesus you guys all do this 75% meme 20% trolling 5% actual show/plot discussion
>>
>>67897708
I'm beginning to think this "HOLY SHIT ITS SO DEEP AND AMAZING" is all just some next level meme shitposting and it's working on all the fucking pinhead tourists who swing thru here.
>>
>>67900900
When we're talking about TV and movies, the wardrobe is pretty damn essential to expressing the characters. I think someone even made a chart showing how the characters' clothes took on different color palletes in each season, they were consistent enough to be intentional.
>>
>>67897708
This show is targeted towards the lowest common denominator

>nothing happens
>"LOL FUGGG THIS SHOW IS DANK RIGHT, THERE ISN'T ANYTHING HAPPENING SO THAT MEANS ITS EPIC RIGHT!?"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.