[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he sad in 50% of his images?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 636x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 636x354
Why is he sad in 50% of his images?
>>
imagine being more attractive than 99.99% of humanity
>>
He browses /r9k/ and feels about >tfw no gf

He's one of us.
>>
>>67881348
this, desu
>>
File: 1454040414485.jpg (52 KB, 856x452) Image search: [Google]
1454040414485.jpg
52 KB, 856x452
>>67881363
This.
>>
>>67881282
>tfw no qt 12 year old virgin waifu to add to harem

I understand his sadness
>>
File: ;_;.png (7 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
7 KB, 498x450
>>67881363
>tfw no qt3.14 capeshiti gf
>>
>>67881348
That would actually feel pretty damn good senpai.

I mean, I get sad knowing I'm a 4/10, I can't imagine how much better things would be if I were handsome.
>>
>>67881282
Why do you come here to ask retarded questions, aren't your family suitable for that
>>
He's lived a life where he pretty much has to impress everybody. Acting, directing, looking good, public speaking, etc. And for the longest time, he's been pretty successful at not fucking up his entire life like a lot of celebrities that let that shit go to their heads, but like most rich ass celebrities he's had it all and then some. Travel the world, fucked hot babes, famous, rich. There is literally nothing left in this world but down, even after he wins whatever meaningless award he might win next.

Deep down, most of the A-listers are like this.
>>
>>67881282
Autists nitpick these pictures because ridiculing the movie became a meme.
>>
>>67881457
at least there are people you want to fuck even if you can't. ben has no one.
>>
>>67881688
But Ben can have anyone.
>>
>>67881860
why would he when we're all a bunch of mongrel looking pig people?
>>
What are the other 50%?
>>
>>67881906
praying
>>
>>67881282
His wife left him
>>
>>67881860
>But Ben can have anyone.
Except his ex wife
>>
So much Harem
>>
http://www.buzzfeed.com/annehelenpetersen/shame-of-sadfleck#.vbyKxGZkb

>Even though we encourage the people who surround us to grow, change, and deliberate, there’s an expectation that stars, and the ideologies their images come to represent, remain static. Affleck’s oscillation between class anxiety and class capitulation — in his actions, his facial expressions, his interviews — makes him seem like a man who refuses to own himself or his decisions.

>Back in 2000, still in the first act of his career, Affleck turned philosophical: “Being in the position that I’m in now, I tend to look at lot of these older actors and say, ‘Well, where are their lives now? Who do you want to be in life?’ So many of them seem so unhappy and so fucked up: confused or lost or bitter or hateful or venomous or in agony. None of them are happy. And you think, God, I don’t want that life.”

>It seems, at least publicly, that Affleck has found in that vortex of stardom, still at war with his image, his career choices, and what he’s come to represent. That’s the realization that seems to descend upon Affleck in the clip: the dark understanding that even an Oscar can’t rescue him from the specter of his past shame — compounded by time and regret and failed relationships and superhero carapaces and the everlasting comparison to Damon — returning for him.
>>
>>67881884
That's nothing to be sad about

>Wah I'm a 9 but I have to settle for an 8

That's called being a cunt.
>>
>>67882384
>http://www.buzzfeed.com/annehelenpetersen/shame-of-sadfleck#.vbyKxGZkb

lolol

>some rich celebrity felt bad for a second
>>
>>67882460
Celebrities are people too, anon
>>
>>67881348
Is he sad because he doesn't know that feel?
>>
>>67882422
you have no empathy because you're ugly
>>
>>67881363
Yeah, """this"""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
>>
File: 1432536922597.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1432536922597.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
>>67882384
>buzzfeed
>>
>>67882972
I'm perfectly able to empathize with his "problem"

I just don't think its a problem.
>>
>>67883115
Because you're an ugly peasant.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.