[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO YOU USE THE WORD "NIGGER" IN DESCRIBING PEOPLE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
DO YOU USE THE WORD "NIGGER" IN DESCRIBING PEOPLE?

HAVE YOU USED THAT WORD IN THE PAST 10 YEARS?

YOU MEAN IF YOU CALLED SOMEONE A "NIGGER" YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN IT?

I WANT YOU TO ASSUME THAT PERHAPS AT SOME TIME SINCE 1985 OR 6 YOU ADDRESSED A MEMBER OF THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN RACE AS A "NIGGER". IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT ACT ON YOUR PART?

AND YOU SAY, ON YOUR OATH, THAT YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED ANY BLACK PERSON AS A "NIGGER" OR SPOKEN ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AS "NIGGERS" IN THE PAST 10 YEARS?
>>
>>67880517
Nigger is a great word, it should be said more often

But at the same time I don't want it to lose all meaning and become a meaningless swear like "shit"

The boycott on nigger increases its power and makes it more fun to say. I probably wouldn't enjoy it so much if everybody and their grandma said nigger
>>
Good thing saying "nigger" isn't against the law, like being one should be
>>
>>67880582
I never say 'nigger' IRL for the obvious reason that I don't want to have my ass beat by a bunch of black dudes.
>>
>>67880582
I have to agree, nigger is such a powerful word, not because it actually has power, it's just another word. People just give it power, like the news cucks who say the "n-word". It's like he who should not be named.
>>
>>67880628
why would it be against the law to be black

it's not like you can pick being black
>>
>>67880669
You should try living in a white country then.
>>
>>67880628
Well, once Fuhrman swore under oath he never said it, he committed perjury. That line of questioning should never have been allowed, though

Too bad Lance Ito was a cuck judge and basically let the trial turn into a circus
>>
>>67880669
You don't say something because you're afraid other people will react with violence toward you? Anon, they are entirely in the wrong, legally and otherwise, in that situation, so why worry?
>>
>>67880582
Definitely. I used the word to refer to inanimate objects that annoy me in generally in everyday life.
>>
>>67880701
Because being black is immoral and directly lends toward violence? That's like asking why verbally inciting to violence should be illegal, it's just common sense
>>
>>67880724
Stop trying to get that guy's ass beat, anon.
>>
>>67880624
most societies have racist slurs most of them just don't have one for people from africa because it was pretty much only relevant in america

it truly is amazing how autistic they get about it though
>>
Real talk though this series is pretty damn good. Though I think David Schwimmer falls a little flat at times.
>>
It's always uncomfortable hearing white guys say nigger. They either say it with weakness in their throat, or they say it with such an whelming racism conviction on a Clan rally level.
>>
>>67880963
He hasn't had as much air time as he did in the first two episodes. They tried to give him a moment last week but it feel short.
>>
>use it when you get angry at something your doing isnt working :^)
>>
>>67880628
>Good thing saying "nigger" isn't against the law, like being one should be
finally an anon with some sense
>>
File: 1VDs42o.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1VDs42o.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>67880669
>>67880701
>>67880709
>>67880750
>>67880896
>>67880963
>>67881216
>>
File: rob.jpg (14 KB, 230x281) Image search: [Google]
rob.jpg
14 KB, 230x281
>>67880963
>he doesn't like based Schwimmer
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 594x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 594x433
>>67880709
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.