[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better Call Saul 208 "Fifi" Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: uPh0rvYP_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
uPh0rvYP_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
GO GO GO GO GO

THIS IS A SPOILER ZONE. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE EP.

NEXT WEEK'S "NAILED" EPISODE 209 PROMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9EHSCKDmaw
>>
File: dirty jobs with mike.png (1 MB, 828x950) Image search: [Google]
dirty jobs with mike.png
1 MB, 828x950
what was Mike watching at the end?
>>
>>67880348
Arsenic and Old Lace according to another anon.
>>
>>67880456
I thought it was His Girl Friday
>>
Am I crazy or was the ending for this episode the exact same as the ending for the last episode?
>>
>>67880920
I swear the last episode had the exact same scene with Mike drilling holes, and the dialogue between Mike and his daughter-in-law was the exact same
>>
>>67880974
you're going kookoo mate
>>
>>67880974
dude i didnt have that with this particular episode but i felt that there were identical scenes in past episodes. what the fuck is going on
>>
>>67880057
What spoilers? Nothing is fucking happening.
>>
>next episode is called Nailed
>last episode ended with Mike making a nail whip
BRAVO VINCE
>>
So. Fucking up the address. How much of a fuckup is it?
>>
N A I L W H I P
A
I
L
W
H
I
P
>>
>>67881218
I am wondering the same thing

if there were any problems could one not just google it
or yahoo! search it
or ask jeeves it
>>
>>67880974
>Not being able to understand character development and only wanting a show with lots of explosions.
>>
>>67881218
Chuck's gonna fly into a homicidal rage and fuck Kim to death. In his grief Jimmy becomes the vigilante known as Saul Goodman
>>
>>67881028
>>67881164
fuck of I swear on my life, the exchange between Mike and his daughter-in-law in that house was the exact same.

I was even waiting for her to say "You still good for Friday" and he says "Absolutely I'll work on another project"

I swear I had heard that from the last episode, I am actually downloading it now to make sure.
>>
>>67881317
the scene was in the promo and the sneak peek.
>>
>>67881254
It's a road spike. He's going to stop the drug truck or something.
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 108x120) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12 KB, 108x120
>>67881391
Fucking hell, thanks for pointing that out

I was actually going crazy with this
I knew I had seen it last week at the end of the show, I just forgot it was a promo
>>
File: 1445541005062.jpg (93 KB, 828x581) Image search: [Google]
1445541005062.jpg
93 KB, 828x581
>>67880057
guys, why does the copier not show the outline of the cut pieces ?
>>
>>67881317
>>67881391

You just got Vince'd
>>
>>67881488
It's there best copier for a reason
>>
>>67881488
its the best copier they have you fucikin tool
>>
>>67881488
It's the best fucking copier they have you fucking Nazi piece of shit

Also gb2/pol/
>>
>>67881218
My gathering was that it will show that Chuck and HHM aren't diligent enough to get an address right among other things
>>
>>67881317
Dude it's called Deja Vu, seriously
sometimes when you perceive things your brain puts it into your short term memory and long term memory at the same time and you could swear that you had seen it before. Happens to me all the time, and the science is real
It's weird coming to terms with it because you are so damn sure you had seen it before but you know it's not possible
>>
>>67881713
>>67881689
>>67881623
so you agree that it will show the outline of the pieces ?
>>
>>67881467
>>67881781
Oh shit didn't see this about the sneak peek, so yeah that's probably why...
deja vu is real though senpai
>>
>>67881467
>deja fool
>>
>>67881786
The machine wanted to print an outline around the cut pieces, but Saul talked it out of doing it.
>>
>>67881781
You are absolutely correct, however in my case I had actually seen it before though, but I know deja vu is real, i've had experiences like that before (mostly places that i've been for the first time, but feel like I've been before, and remember every little detail)
>>
???????

HELP IM FUCKING RETARDED, WHAT THE FUCK DID JIMMY DO IN THE COPY STORE?
>>
I am simply finding the contrast between Jimmy's scenes and Mike's operator scenes to be too jarring. I loved Mike on Breaking Bad. I loved seeing him interact with his granddaughter and when he was being a badass.

On Better Call Saul, I fucking love the slow pace and watching actors act with lengthy dialogue while being filmed in interesting ways and being framed and lit in such unique ways. I love that instead of montages of meth being manufactured we get montages of Jimmy trying on different colorful suits trying to get fired or sabotaging a bunch of legal paperwork or Kim making a shitload of phone calls looking for a big fish to pull her out of the doghouse. All the music choices are top notch, it's basically everything I loved about Breaking Bad minus all the drug empire stuff and Walt's family. I love watching Jimmy being Jimmy and Howard being Howard and Chuck being Chuck so and on and so forth. I love the deliberate pacing and slow burn. My love for BCS grows more with each passing episode.

But I am getting tired of seeing Mike being Mike. I never thought I'd get sick of it but it's kinda like having too much of a good thing. Ice Cream is delicious and once in a while it's fun to eat an irresponsible amount. But I don't want to have Ice Cream every single time I have a meal. And to clarify I don't dislike seeing him with his granddaughter because those scenes are golden. But this entire arc with Hector and all these BB characters just doesn't engage me nearly as much as anything going on in the life of Jimmy.
>>
>>67881859
He cucked chuck
>>
>>67881858
well you're fucking psychic then you god damned medium asshole go fuckin start a palm reading booth at a dying mall and shut the fuck up
>>
>>67881488
The edges don't show up all that well on photocopies, sometimes you can even get away with scotch tape instead of glue. People used to make posters by literally copying and pasting with photocopiers before the fancy word processors we have now.
>>
>>67881859
he sabotaged the permits to name the wrong property

in theory the bank will end up buying the wrong chunk of land, or the mistake will be found at some point
>>
>>67881859
Alter documents to make HHM look incompetent by having the wrong address for the bank expansion.
>>
>>67881218
It shows in the previews that they figure out the addresses were manipulated
>>
>>67882364
not necessarily
>>
>>67881935
Not really, I know it was deja vu, because when I went there it was all "wow I swear I remember this place" then after I see details on the walls or floor, or the position of the furniture and shit I remember "yep I definitely remember seeing all this" but only after I see it. If I had actually seen it before, I would remember those details before I see it, not just after (which is the case with deja vu).

Also the only reason deja vu is real, because sometimes some parts of your brains register stuff just before other parts of the brain do, so when the other parts of the brain register what you just saw, it reads that your brain already had it in memory, and you think you've seen it before
>>
File: fuckoffchuck.png (110 KB, 562x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffchuck.png
110 KB, 562x526
>>
>>67881920
Its because Mike scenes have 0 dramatic tension. We know he wont die, we know Hector wont die, so all of this "actiony" type of shit is not exciting at all.

The law drama on Jimmy's side however- we have NO idea whats going to happen in that department. So somehow dudes in an office talking is more suspenseful and tense than Mike fighting drug dealing henchmen.
>>
>>67882443
Why else would Jimmy be scoping the copy store after presumably seeing Ernesto enter it and then have him duck around the corner with a "Oh, shit!" face after seeing Ernesto storm out?

Not to mention Kim's line.
>>
>>67882526
fuck off, chuck
>>
There is no other show that can get away with being this boring if it weren't for the Breaking Bad cult.

Strongly considering dropping this shit.
>>
>>67882570
I don't know, it probably is, but it's kinda shit if they just give away what's going to happen no?
Pretty established cinematic trick to lead to believe something will happen and then something else does
>>
>>67882712
Yeah, that might be true, but I really can't think of another way those two situations would happen.
>>
>>67882680
Personally find Vikings a lot worse.
Need GOT to start again, inb4 it's shit, right now with Vikings and BCS I crave some plot development
>>
>>67882780
You're watching the wrong shows. You need to be watching Limitless. inb4 >CBS
>>
JUST LET CHUCK DIE. WHY DOES HE KEEP HELPING THIS ASSHOLE? IF I HAD A BROTHER LIKE THAT, I'D THROW HIM OUT ONTO THE ROAD IF I HAD THE CHANCE.
>>
A man looks for his wife's daughter
>>
>>67883006
For real? I thought the film sucked
Bradley Cooper was essentially Mike Ross
>>
Did Chuck go to the meeting to keep Mesa Verde for the firm or to fuck Jimmy over?

Or was it both?
>>
>>67881435
Yup
>>
>>67882526
fuck off chuck
>>
>>67881278
Isn't this set pre Internet?
>>
>>67883208
Both. Used reverse psych and manipulation to retain mesa. Not as upstanding a guy as he thinks.
>>
What boring ass show , nothing happens for another episode. Sigh
>>
>>67883175
I never actually watched the movie but the show is fun. Somehow it manages to thread the needle where it doesn't take itself too seriously but pays attention to the details where everything keeps within its own rules. It also does does a good job of moving the story forward constantly.
>>
>>67883309
He did it! He posted it again! The absolute madman!

Well meme'd sir, XD
>>
>>67883309
I used to think that, and then i realized this show is a refreshing change of pace
>>
>Show title is "Better Call Saul"
>End of season 2, no one on the show is named Saul.
>>
>>67883531
Wait, that wasn't the finale was it?
>>
So why the fuck did Jimmy develop a scheme to film a bomber?
>>
>>67883595
no, see "next week promo" in the title of the thread
>>
>>67883655
d
>>
>>67883655
To bookend the episode to show he's still going to break the rules, and to show the difference in approach between him and Kim
>>
File: btfo.jpg (15 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
15 KB, 190x190
>>67881924
>>
This show is great! Wow!
>>
OH SHIT OH SHIT
CHUCK THE KEK KNOWS ABOUT SLIPPIN JIMMY EDITING HIS DOCUMENTS

KIM MAD AT JIMMY OVER IT
>>
Can they give Jimmy a fucking client already so he doesn't look like a dumbass all the time?
>>
chuck uses special static-proof paper on his documents
slippin jimmy just used regular shit in his photocopies
BTFO
>>
>>67881488
is that pic bait? This chick posts fucking bikini pics of herself everyday partying and claims her social life was "non existent" and she was constantly depressed and sucidal.
>>
>>67881488

It does. You have to use whiteout on that copy and then make a third one. I had a little business in jr. high and high school where I use to do this shit for detention slips. Once you get it all done, just trace over the signature with a pen and it looked legit as fuck.
>>
HHM Gives Mesa Verde to Wexler
Wexler gets sabotaged unintentionally by Jimmy
Jimmy confesses, Wexler mad
>>
>>67882526

get cucked chuck

fuck you and your made up disease
>>
>>67880348
why is kailee younger in breaking bad?
>>
>>67886693
well jimmy made it look like chuck totally fucked up the paperwork for mesa verde by simply replacing a 1 and a six on the dates. so, he's discredited hahah
>>
>>67885089
I think Jimmy's decision to sabotage the files will become stupidly prophetic, and HHM will get called out on not verifying the details as much as they claimed they would
>>
>>67881920

>Ice Cream is delicious and once in a while it's fun to eat an irresponsible amount

fuck off with your reddit ass analogies

I agree with your general sentiment though
>>
>>67884833
>>67881968
>>67881713
>>67881689
>>67881623
Also Jimmy used to work in the mail room so he's pretty much a pro.
>>
>>67883531
Yes, that's why they need to call him.
>>
>>67883655
He'd filming another commercial with those film students. Probably something about the vets getting scammed or not receiving proper health benefits so you better call Jimmy Mcgill Esquire.
>>
>>67882526
fuck off chuck
>>
>>67884613
>Current Year
>Not knowing Chuck's condition is completely psychosomatic because the man is a giant attention whore baby
So long as he still thinks the paper is static free it won't hurt him in the slightest.
>>
>>67886731
She isn't. The girl in Breaking Bad is his other granddaughter, Kaylee.
>>
so they're still doing this
bravo vince
>>
>it's a nothing happens episode

I think this ones a repeat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxAqDph2r9Y

Will the show ever top this montage?
>>
>>67887234
What was in the hole below the crate? What did the guy see through the glass? When will we find out?
>>
so what was the point of the 5 minute opening other than to have a pretty long shot? Every episode this season could have been 30 minutes long
>>
>>67887536

This is just a director meme. This is supposed to be just a tin box but "muh art mathafacka" made it look like glass for the camera

BRAVO VINCE
>>
Guys, I just realized that Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimp with a machine gun! Seriously, what a volatile situation
>>
>dude nothing happens lmao
>>
>>67886731
she is using the microwave to travel through time.
>>
File: bravo.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67887789
BCS is literally Kino though
>>
SIX. FUCKING. MINUTES.

SIX FUCKING MINUTES ON THE OPENING SCENE, AND FOR WHAT?

FUCKING NOTHING.

IT DOES NOT ESTABLISH OR DEVELOP ANYBODY'S CHARACTER.

IT DOES LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING FOR THE PLOT OR THE CHARACTERS, AND IT TAKES SIX WHOLE FUCKING MINUTES.

IT IS COMPLETELY INDEFENSIBLE.

>B-but muh truck is connected to drug dealers!
THIS IS ESTABLISHED IN THE EPISODE PROPER SINCE THE TRUCK SHOWS UP AT BOTH THE ICE CREAM PLACE AND THE FACTORY. THE FIRST SIX MINUTES ARE STILL USELESS.

>B-but it shows that the truck driver is armed
THIS CAN BE INFERRED BY THE FACT THAT HE IS A FUCKING DRUG SMUGGLER

Look, I like the show, I really do, but that doesn't change the fact that the show has a ridiculous amount of dead fucking air.

Anyone who attempts to defend Vince for this shit is a fucking idiot and you should treat them as such.
>>
>>67888068
im really getting pissed off with all the timewasters
>>
>>67888068
The duel between chance and fate is one that is of constant interest to people of intelligence.

In the opening sequence, Vince shows us the odds of a vehicle being randomly pulled aside on its way to the states, and, through the image of the multiple popsicle sticks staked in the ground, the likelihood that the extensive efforts of the border agents were not extensive enough.

It's context, raw and pure, and it's visually powerful. You are a plebeian.
>>
>the opening of Touch of Evil without the tension lmao
>>
>>67888092
Most of the time sinks can be defended (albeit badly) by "muh character development" or "muh establishing" but the first 6 minutes of this episode did fucking NOTHING. Anyone who defends it should no longer be allowed to watch any sort of television or film.
>>
>>67888133
It didn't need to be six minutes long you fucking pleb.

The true maestros of cinema and television are able to develop their themes during the actual story and/or side-stories, not as a complete disconnect from the rest of the text.

As a short film, it would be a piece of art.

As a part of a Better Call Saul episode, it is worthless garbage that should have been left on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>67888068
It was 4 minutes
>>
CAN'T KEK THE CHUCK
>>
Gotta Get Sal
>>
>>67888068
mad pleb is mad
>>
File: 5.5 minutes then.jpg (108 KB, 918x397) Image search: [Google]
5.5 minutes then.jpg
108 KB, 918x397
>>67888255
No, it wasn't.

I rounded up from 5½ minutes. Fucking sue me.
>>
>>67888203
I have a terrible attention span and I can comprehend the use of pure visuals to provide narrative, establish stakes and build anticipation. You should try not being a pleb for once in your life
>>
>>67888368
>provide narrative, establish stakes and build anticipation

The point was that the opening scene of this episode of Better Call Saul did absolutely none of these things.
>>
At least stuff happened this episode.

Seriously this show would be a lot better on average if it could just keep the focus on Jimmy doing his sleazy lawyer shenanigans
>>
>>67888068
i liked it. maybe you should watch the walking dead and stay away from these threads, hothead.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-05 at 06.06.05).png (972 KB, 901x527) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-05 at 06.06.05).png
972 KB, 901x527
>>
>>67888410
It did all of them.
>>
>>67888625
bane?
>>
>>67888368
a better show would've accomplished the same in half the time
>>
What was the biggest let down? Fargo S2, True Detective S2 or this?
>>
>>67881296
Why do you wannabe patricians always post this?
>>
>>67888728
No one cared who I was until I put on the air hose
>>
>>67881314
>Chuck's gonna fly into a homicidal rage and fuck Kim to death.

Why did i laugh so hard
>>
>>67887336
It did at the beginning of this week's ep.
>>
File: chuck.jpg (122 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
122 KB, 900x600
I saw Chuck at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I'm getting sick of the Mike meme. Where's Jesse or Walt?
>>
"Chuck... Buddy... How are ya doing?"

"I TOLD THAT DAMN NIGGER TO STAY!"
>>
>>67889333
Chuck is the villain

In season 3 he will don an aluminium-foil costume and terrorize Jimmy forcing him to change his name and go into hiding.
>>
File: bb8.png (42 KB, 131x162) Image search: [Google]
bb8.png
42 KB, 131x162
>it's a "it has to reference Breaking Bad or it sucks" BCS thread
>>
You all complain about scenes like the beginning of this episode when fucking Breaking Bad opened an episode with a 5 minute long mexican music video
>>
>>67882569
>Its because Mike scenes have 0 dramatic tension. We know he wont die, we know Hector wont die, so all of this "actiony" type of shit is not exciting at all.

You didn't think the Tuco punching shit was tense? We know Mike and Hector won't die, but we don't know about Kaylee's mom or Nacho (the latter of which seems really doomed).
>>
>>67890168
People complain about this opening? It was fucking gorgeous, fucking plebs
>>
>Chuck's "illness" is literally Lady Macbeth's uncleanable hands of guilt
>>
>>67888068
A fuckton happened in this episode and you get mad over a beautifully shot opening with a point at the end? Both BCS and BB have had tons of these. Sit the fuck down and enjoy it, not everything needs to be 100% plot you massive retard.
>>
File: walter-white-3.jpg (53 KB, 1157x867) Image search: [Google]
walter-white-3.jpg
53 KB, 1157x867
god dammit this show is so boring
>>
File: wJbB2TN.jpg (383 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wJbB2TN.jpg
383 KB, 1600x900
Does New Mexico have the best assistants in the world? Between Ernesto and Omar they go above and beyond
>>
Excited Kim is the cutest damn thing I've seen in my life.

I don't want to see her get hurt, guys
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9EHSCKDmaw

>Jimmy going back to the copy store after being caught

Absolute madman
>>
File: 1454376872621.jpg (32 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
1454376872621.jpg
32 KB, 344x500
that xerox scene
>>
>spoilers
there is nothing to spoil
NOTHING HAPPENS

I'm so done with this shit
it is well written dialogues, but there is so little going on
Breaking Bad could be slow at times, yes, but they at least paid off
when things went down, people died, shit got real
here it's just droning along
>>
>>67890673
go back to watching GOT reruns you sperg
>>
>>67889466
>Chuck is the villain
he was literally wearing a tin foil cape in this ep
how much more symbolism do you need
>>
>>67888763
Fargo S2 was good senpai. True Detective was fucking garbage though
>>
File: image.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>>67890168
>>
File: 1324062554399.jpg (25 KB, 324x542) Image search: [Google]
1324062554399.jpg
25 KB, 324x542
>>67890849
>Fargo S2
>good
>>
>>67890849

LMAO AYYLIENS
>>
>>67890673
a lot happened this episode though unless you're beyond retarded
>>
>>67890168
except that song was about the meth and the drugs, with a montage of the shit happening. in saul, this shit had nothing at all to do with jimmy mcgill. all it did was establish that drugs are being smuggled into the country via ice cream.

a near 6 minute montage that establishes nothing interesting or captivating.
>>
>SPOILER ZONE
Can't spoil anything when nothing happened.
>it was a Mike eat a sandwhich silently in his car while on surveillance episode
>it was a Chuck being a dick and fucking up any opportunities for Kim and Jimmy episode
>it was a Jimmy make another commercial and have another montage episode except this time he fucked Chuck over and it'll fail because Chuck know Slipping Jimmy shenanigans episode
>>
That Popsicle stick grave symbolism

Can't wait too see more dirty Mexicans put in the ground
>>
>>67890909
>>67890926
Not him but Patrick Wilson's cute in '70s police uniform. Ayylmao bullshit bothered me too.
>>
File: drew carey.jpg (38 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
drew carey.jpg
38 KB, 430x300
Is "nothing happend xD" the easiest sign of spotting retards, or what?
>>
>>67891005
It had something to do with Mike, which is half the show in S2
>>
>>67883283
Early 00's, senpai.
>>
>>67891086
I enjoyed all 10 seconds of Mike this episode
>>
So exactly what will happen because of his tampering with the papers?
>>
>>67891168

Chuck doesn't leave his house so I can assume that they won't get all the important legal shit he tries to send them.
>>
>>67882526
FUCK OFF CHUCK
>>
The delivery route of the truck as seen in the opening will definitely come up again when Mike sabotages it.
>>
>>67890988
>a lot happened
Yeah, Mike eating a sandwhich sure was captivating. I was at the edge of my seat.

Kim and Jimmy starting their own seperate law firm was interesting but then come next episode we'll be at the start where we were at the season permiere or even season one,
>Chuck somehow knew Jimmy tampered with the Mersa Verde papers
>He'll either tell Kim or have his fuckbuddy Hamilin tell her
>Kim is upset at Jimmy and refuses to talk to him or partner up with him because of his actions
>Slippin Jimmy persona come out and he either slip up again and loses Kim for good or make progression to save Kim's Mersa Verde case/friendship/or their law firm
Season finale better focus on Jimmy becoming Saul, because at this point he is very close to ostracizing Kim and that may set him off enough to do something drasitic i.e., fuck everyone over (san Kim) including himself and leaving to become Saul with the help of Mike possibly.
>>
Man, Bank's acting was pretty weak this episode.

In the car scenes, he looked dead as fuck. The parts where he dramatically looks into his binoculars were laughably bad as well.
>>
>>67890327
They're working at fucking law firm and wanna become lawyers most likely tbqh
>>
>>67888068
So this is what autism looks like.
>>
>>67891306
I'm not sure what's up with Banks, but yeah, his scenes this season have been kind of weak in general. There was that really awkward, obviously reshot, shot of his face reacting to the Salamance twins on the roof a few episodes ago, too.
>>
File: 1453493705480.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453493705480.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>67888068
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67891294
Man, I can't believe Walt was chasing after a fly this whole episode! Literally nothing happened, the episode might as well not have existed, we're back to where we started!
>>
>>67891502
Remember the episode where Walt and Jesse were stranded in the middle of nowhere with their RV? It had no relevance to the actual plot! It was an obvious bottle episode!
>>
>>67891194
Chuck can get Ernie. Or, maybe Hamilin this time to check the credentials or authencity. I guarantee either Ernie or Hamilin will go to the copier place and that guy will strike up some conversation and mention someone dress like them was there the other night Hamilin is smart enough to describe Jimmy and the guy will say that's him like you described him.

When Jimmy said he let Ernie get some rest, Chuck had that knowing look that Jimmy must have done something again
and him saying he isn't well to argue with him was likely an excuse.

It'd be worse if Chuck willingly gave Kim the Mersa Verde files, apologized, yet knew Jimmy tampered with them and wanted Kim to solve it herself making her get upset with Jimmy even more detering their relationship.
>>
>>67891557

I don't think any of that stuff is going to happen.
>>
>>67882526
chuck off fuck
>>
>>67891502
Bottle episodes are GOAT though. And Fly is objectively the best episode, or one of the best episode in BB.

The fly represented Walt's guilt and by the end of the episode nearly confessed his sins t Jesse.
>>
god i remember how i hated all those brba threads bitching about filler

but this entire goddamn show is filler
>>
>>67891681
>filler
go back to /v/
>>
>>67880527
this
>>
>>67891612
Going from the preview where Jimmy said "Hi, I'm Negan" wait wrong show I meant "Hi, remember me?" To that guy something must have happened that fucked Jimmy and indirectly Kim over because of what he did during the montage sequence.

Perhaps Chuck wasn't the cause this time but something did happened.
>>
>>67891715
what the fuck does /v/ have to do with this? i don't even play video games
>>
>>67891643
But nothing HAPPENED! Fuck this show, we already knew Walter felt guilty, when does he becomes Heisenberg? FUCKING VINCE
>>
>>67891774
You're only embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
>Mike looks tired, eats a sandwich
>Chuck is a dick
>Kim get excited, then disappointed
>Slippin' Jimmy is at it again...

there, that's all that happened
>>
>>67891811
not as much as people who go "nothing happened" every week and then keep watching
>>
>>67891643
Four Days Out is the perfect episode. Fly was pretty good but the RV ep had all the mainstays of the series.

>Chemistry montage
>Funny banter
>Cancer pathos
>Time lapse/desert shots
>Explosions
>>
>>67891852

Fly was literally filler, it happened during the writer's strike I believe.
>>
>>67888068
I liked it, I wish there was a series on people doing their jobs in silence, without commentary.
>>
>>67891086
Except everything in the 5½ minute opening scene was established just as effectively (if not moreso) in the Mike scenes themselves

See: >>67888068
>>
>>67891915
Fly wasn't during the writer's strike, it was a pure bottle episode so they could save budget for the next episodes
>>
i really love this show for the sole reason that its not a fucking drama where people expect someone to die. also i love watching the lawyer shit and /fa/ suits. howard is cool af
>>
>>67888068

how 2 fix
>Mike gives truck a hard look when it arrives, notices driver is strapped
>Spend that extra 6 minutes focusing on Mike and what the fuck he's planning on doing
>>
>>67891996
It also aired against the finale of LOST, although that was probably not intended and surely not planned when filming.
>>
File: Raymond Revolver.gif (168 KB, 425x318) Image search: [Google]
Raymond Revolver.gif
168 KB, 425x318
>mfw people will defend fucking Fly of all episodes but bitch about "nothing happening" in BCS
>>
I was thinking they were about to kill off Chuck.
>>
>>67880974
>it takes Mike two episodes to drill some holes in a hose

This is getting DBZ tier.
>>
File: large (1).gif (718 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
large (1).gif
718 KB, 500x282
>people bash suits
>people still watch this crap and eat it up
>>
>>67887131
Underrated kek
>>
>>67892860
Are you really comparing a case-of-the-week lawyer show to BCS?
>>
>>67888625
Did Bravo Vince JUST pay homage to the plane scene?
>>
Let's recap the events of this episode:

>Kim loses a client
>Jimmy tampers with HHM's files
>Mike sticks some nails in a hose pipe

Did this really require an entire 50 minutes?
>>
>>67893060
No
>>
>>67893060
B
R
A
VINCE
O
>>
based episode

>>67882526
fuck off chuck
>>
>>67893060
Let's recap the events of this episode

>Jesse and Walt sit in the desert and then don't

Did this really require more than 2 minutes?
>>
>>67893251
>and then don't

don't what?
>>
>"This plane flew in the Pacific"

>Built by Boeing at the Renton factory in Washington, B-29A serial number 44-62070 was delivered to the USAAF in Kansas in 1945. Modified to a TB-29A standard, it served as an administrative aircraft before being placed in "desert storage". It was returned to active duty in 1953.

DROPPED
>>
>>67887214
uh, how does that make sense. i haven't seen a baby so any other kid can't be mike's son's. there's only ever been one kid he's been seen interacting with: kaylee and he's said her name on bcs in scenes with her.
>>
>>67893297
i bet the guy didn't even almost go to jail for public masturbation
>>
>>67893296
don't sit in the desert
>>
so what's mike making? my first thought was a a spike strip, like those things cops use to flatten car tires, but i don't know why that would require him washing and cleaning it
>>
>>67893297
Didn't he mean B-29s in general? It was more that B-29s were all used in the Pacific theatre, not that specific plane
>>
>>67893374

He was wearing gloves, it was probably to remove fingerprints.
>>
what was the song called during the saul montage of him fucking with the paperwork? the guitar in it was really good
>>
>>67888068

It was a great scene. If they did research and showed accuracy then it was really interesting to see border protocol in action. The cinematography and background music was great too. It was simply captivating. I think you forgot to take your ADHD meds again.
>>
>>67893374
He washed off all the crayon marks you dumbass.
>>
>>67889029
lies.
>>
after chuck died kim goes back to hhm and being a partner thats what vince told me
>>
>>67893374
road stinger
>>
>>67891838
fly was good. Not so much if every episode was like it tho
>>
>>67892958
You are right, BCS is nowhere near the level of Suits.
>>
>>67893538

Why Don't You Do It by Little Barrie
>>
>>67893973
>Why Don't You Do It by Little Barrie

ty

kind of sounds like a better version of alabama shakes
>>
Anyone else notice that Howard manipulated Chuck into helping him keep Mesa Verde by not correcting Chuck's assumption that Jimmy and Kim are partners and not just sharing an office?

I can't pin down Howard as a character. He got some real character development with the revelation in season one that it was Chuck holding Jimmy back and not him and he even helped Jimmy get a job at Cliff's firm against Chuck's wishes. But now he's trying to screw over Kim for basically no reason. I don't get it.
>>
>>67894043
Maybe he's somewhat jealous that Kim will be able to do what he dreamed of doing in the beginning of his career?

I also kind of feel like Howard is a bit all over the place.
>>
>>67888068
I spent the opening half watching as I made some food. It was time better spent. I asked my boyfriend what happened, he said 'Some Mexican smuggled a gun through a checkpoint'. So it sounds like I didn't miss anything.
>>
>>67894090

What I really meant was putting Kim on doc review and not letting her out even after she got Mesa Verde as a client. He basically forced her out of the firm.

Him trying to keep Mesa Verde is just good business practice. But yeah he is kind of all over the place. I can't tell if it's just bad writing or if he's actually a deep character and I'm just not getting it.
>>
>>67894152
your boyfriend is a fucking retard
>>
>Kim and Jimmy...He's a manipulator

So in addition to being jealous, Chuck wants to fuck kim?
>>
>>67894152
>'Some Mexican smuggled a gun through a checkpoint'

lol what, is your boyfriend retarded

he picked up the gun after he crossed the checkpoint, he was smuggling drugs in some how
>>
>>67894043
Howard is interesting because he actually has had zero character development

He hasn't changed at all, all that happened is the audience getting different perspectives on him, making him from a pigfucker to an alright guy to kind of a dick but not so bad while not doing anything particularly new
>>
>>67888625
>Can we get a photo?
>Why would I want them?
>>
>>67894189
>making him from a pigfucker to an alright guy to kind of a dick but not so bad while not doing anything particularly new

so basically, a typical lawyer
>>
>>67894043
>But now he's trying to screw over Kim for basically no reason
Retaining a large bank as a client is pretty damn good reason.
>>
What did he exactly tamper with the papers? Was it the street number or something.
>>
>>67894189
They used the same trick too many times.
>>
>>67889466
Will he wear an entire costume and cape? Will Jimmy fight him by trapping him in a room full of electronics, then finish him off with a taser?
>Kim: Chuck the taser at him?
>Saul: Chuck the taser? I think I'll taser the Chuck. Tch. Nothing personnel... Nii-san
>>
File: laugh chew.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
laugh chew.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>67894272
>>
File: saul_recyled.jpg (215 KB, 1015x840) Image search: [Google]
saul_recyled.jpg
215 KB, 1015x840
Recycle those characters, audience loved them once, they'll love them again.
>>
>>67894230
it was the address for the banks expansion

it's not going to be such a big deal, but the bank guy will see it as complete incompetence and likely go back to kim. it's a pretty good move by jimmy, he's betting on the bank guy seeing a small mistake like this as something like "if they fucked up something so small as the address, what other simple things will they fuck up?"
>>
>>67894320
>kim
>unlikeable
>>
>>67894326

It's actually a stupid move because Chuck knows Jimmy was at his house overnight while the papers were there, and he's wise to Jimmy's scumbag lawyer tactics.
>>
>>67894320
more like skyler is chuck and Kim is nobody since there wasn't a single attractive female in breaking bad
>>
>Kim will never give you a CBT session
>>
>>67894364
he may figure out it's jimmy, but by the time he figures it out it will probably be too late
>>
>>67894320
>kim
>unlikeable

>chuck
>being in the show for no real reason
0/10
>>
>>67894375
fake matt damon would disagree
>>
>>67894346
This. I really liked the way they moved her plot and developed her characters if you catch my drift.
>>
File: 1449555069760.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1449555069760.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>67894375
>wasn't a single attractive female in breaking bad

>wendy
>not attractive
>>
>>67894187
>>67894169
He got the main points pretty much. Guns, drugs, some shit like that. Nothing interesting or of consequence. We already know the Mexicans do shit like that, and the person doing it was an absolute nonentity.
>>
>>67884641
must be an IV drip filled with joy and well wishes
>>
>>67894417
lydia looks like caca
>>
>>67884641
I'm pretty sure she's suicidal because she's an emotional wreck from her abusive parents. Guarantee her dad is a kiddy diddler
>>
>>67894430
i don't
>>
>>67894447
if he was seriously watching and thought that the driver smuggled the gun across the border after he clearly picks up the gun AFTER he crosses the border, then your boyfriend or should I say you? is indeed a huge retard
>>
File: Julia_Minesci_2.jpg (81 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
Julia_Minesci_2.jpg
81 KB, 576x720
>>67894442
>>wendy

so who here would fuck Clean Wendy?
>>
>>67880974
it's because you watched the sneak peek 1 minute scene last week
>>
>>67894481
>Guarantee her dad is a kiddy diddler

lucky bastard
>>
>>67894375

Aaron Paul's druggie girlfriend was pretty cute desu
>>
>>67894512
i'd fuck filth wendy
>>
>>67894601
would fucking a meth head be high test or low test? i don't know any more
>>
>>67894591
>tiny head that could fit in my hand
>huge nostrils
>annoying voice
>claw fit
>disproportionate body

no thanks m8
>>
>>67894591
Listen, you can joke about a lot of things, but don't EVER say Krysten Ritter is cute again.
>>
>>67894652
All people that talk about low test or high test regarding women are have low testosterone levels
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.